Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself (47426 Views)

Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by hub123: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Former beauty queen and actress shared these photos on her page.

http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/regina-askia-shares-beautifu-and-sexy-l.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by chocolateme(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Damsel
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by hub123: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2015
sexy

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Who is she?

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by donholy28(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2015
And person don run go collect position for where op suppose post pics

17 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by madridguy(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2015
@ OP, what you calling lala for ? What is the message in her picture ?

9 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by dust88: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Kai. Tht yr
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Maximillian1: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Hot legs
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by DuchessLily(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Ever young
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by liveyourlife: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2015
okkk
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by knostbrown01(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?
if you don't know her, Bros me anytime you quote me

13 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by johnydon22(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?
Aaaaaah indomie generation. . . . This shows you just started watching Ini edo type of nollywood of yesterday.

You did not watch the award winning movie Vuga. . .starring Gentle Jack and Regina Askia. . .Aaaaah you na 2000s pikin oo.

Like the poster above said "Bros me anytime you want to quote me wink "

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Swissheart(f): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Beautiful Regina with that lovely accent....
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by OKorowanta: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
I use to love those hazel eyes,
Got lot of respect for her but since She's against Nigeria's gay laws,
I don withdraw my respect.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by SonOfEl(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Aaaaaah indomie generation. . . . This shows you just started watching Ini edo type of nollywood of yesterday.

You did not watch the award winning movie Vuga. . .starring Gentle Jack and Regina Askia. . .Aaaaah you na 2000s pikin oo.

Like the poster above said "Bros me anytime you want to quote me wink "

abi my bro. in the days of the soap opera called FORTUNES featuring askia, Liz Benson, Ramsey Noah, segun arinze, and a host of other notable stars. do you also remember her role in suicide mission, a nollywood Blockbuster?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by florence15(f): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Maximum Risk 1998 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Ilekeh(f): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Money don dry..... she dey look for customer.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
All I see is long legs grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by PublicAssurance: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Regina Ask-her[/size]
Airforce1:
Who is she?

19 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?
zack orjis's H...... lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
51 confirmed dead in multiple bomb blast in Maiduguri

51 people have so far been confirmed dead in the multiple bomb blast that rocked the Gomari and Ajilari areas of Maiduguri yesterday night. NEMA officials say the death toll may increase as many of the victims are in very critical conditions. Suspected Boko Hamarm members planted one of the bombs inside a mosque while people were praying.

SAI BABA TILL 2019 grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by jamesbanjo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ehya
D camera Bleep up o....
Buh d pics is nt sexy in my eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by ERAKAMUS: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
This Chick is now very rich
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by tpiander: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Money don dry..... she dey look for customer.

She's a nurse, with phd.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Anthony0094(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) / D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) / Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.