Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Age Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Issues (885 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Issues by obami007(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
What is it with young girls of nowadays calling their male counterparts small boys when dey are actually the same age or the guy is even the senior with a few years??usefull answers will be appreciated,,,thanks
Re: Age Issues by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
*in omawunmi's voice* if u ask me, Na who i go ask?
Re: Age Issues by Dsage1: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
obami007: What is it with young girls of nowadays calling their male counterparts small boys when dey are actually the same age or the guy is even the senior with a few years??usefull answers will be appreciated,,,thanks

They can't just call you a small boy for no reason. Hope you don't have problem with the following;

* you act immature.

* you broke or you no get level.

* your dressing.
Re: Age Issues by lipsyliscious: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Op abeg answer dis question, y do dey call an unmarried 30yr old woman an old spinster bt a 30yr old unmarried man a young bachelor? Mtcheww as if u don't know dat women don't usually marry their agemates but people older because they are usually expected to b mature n ready, it's society's influence. Maybe wen u stop expecting women to b married with children at 30 we will not refer to our mates as small boys which is exactly wat dey are! Dey hv many more yrs b4 dey are mature 4 marraige
Re: Age Issues by obami007(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
D sage:

They can't just call you a small boy for no reason. Hope you don't have problem with the following;

* you act immature.

* you broke or you no get level.

* your dressing.
I dnt hav any of d listed characteristics,,,its just sometin I observed ryt from our days in secondary school,,where girls,because of d pple dey date den,,wil start lookin down on d guys,,,,,,so bro,I knw some of ur agemates (girls)wil stil tell u dat u are nt up to deir level,,,cos dey myt b dating an oga @ d top
Re: Age Issues by Dsage1: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
obami007: I dnt hav any of d listed characteristics,,,its just sometin I observed ryt from our days in secondary school,,where girls,because of d pple dey date den,,wil start lookin down on d guys,,,,,,so bro,I knw some of ur agemates (girls)wil stil tell u dat u are nt up to deir level,,,cos dey myt b dating an oga @ d top

Lolz, don't let me deceive you man, there's no way a woman will look down on you if you possessed those characteristics I mentioned in my previous post. Irrespective of your age, I will say it again, no woman, not even your so called 'Oga at the top' will look down on you. Work hard and be someone every girl will like to be with.
Re: Age Issues by obami007(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=D sage]

Lolz, don't let me deceive you man, there's no way a woman will look down on you if you possessed those characteristics I mentioned in my previous post. Irrespective of your age, I will say it again, no woman, not even your so called 'Oga at the top' will look down on you. Work hard and be someone every girl will like to be with. I hear u

[/quote)
Re: Age Issues by Wallade(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=D sage]

Lolz, don't let me deceive you man, there's no way a woman will look down on you if you possessed those characteristics I mentioned in my previous post. Irrespective of your age, I will say it again, no woman, not even your so called 'Oga at the top' will look down on you. Work hard and be someone every girl will like to be with.

[/quote)

While working hard to be that person women can't despice. What are U to the women?

1 Like

Re: Age Issues by obami007(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=Wallade][/quote]
Tank u my broda,,,,,seem like u really understood my point,,,,,,no mind dat guy,,,him dey form I too know

(1) (Reply)

? / Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? / Ungodly S.ex Can Destroy Your God Given Virtues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.