Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Free Success Info "thank Yourself For Your Success" – Tested Strategies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Success Info "thank Yourself For Your Success" – Tested Strategies (640 Views)

Eradicating Mass Unemployment With Realistic Job Creation Strategies / 21 Zig Ziglar Quotes To Inspire Your Success In Life And Business / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Success Info "thank Yourself For Your Success" – Tested Strategies by Tayogeorge(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
FREE SUCCESS INFO "THANK YOURSELF FOR YOUR SUCCESS" – TESTED STRATEGIES

These are the exact strategies that took me 18 years to discover that are working for me.
I mean from young vagabond, starved almost throughout teenage stage, missed first school cert exams as a result of parent’s financial state, and became nuisance, an in-cumbrance, and a pest. But, i was very determined to achieving today.

Yes. vagabond, errand boy, street boy, vagabond, once laborer, news paper vendor, clerk, supervisor, personal assistance, human right activist, hustler & traveler, marketer, principal consultant, and NOW. Career builder and small partner in a leading management firm in Nigeria.
Those are my antecedents and the culmination. I must tell you that I owned gratitude to nobody, but God and myself. I was determined to achieving today. Again I thank God and myself for all the information that made me. Of course the strategy worked out for good, and I can bet my life they will work out for anybody. But don’t forget that information is not easy to come by, so I will only forward the information to the first fifty people to send their emails to me. I know you want to know what my gains would be. All I want is for you to write your testimonies after you have used the strategies, and send them to me. That’s my gain. Mgtfirm_pc@yahoo.com

Wash out for my next post on – Identifying the few steps to take to start making fortune from your disappointment. It’s going to be for another New 50 people.

Send your mails now- Mgtfirm_pc@yahoo.com
For your success,
George.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Translators Are Needed In An It Firm / Laywer Wanted / Manager Vacancies: Regional, Legal, Credit/risk, Business Dev, Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.