Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test (10191 Views)

Ncdmb Hcd Training Is It A Scam? / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Ncdmb Calling For OSMERT Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by favoured247(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
please who got a mail from bell oil and gas ltd calling for aptitude test for d above topic

1 Like

Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Alarib(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2013
i did...where is ur test center
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by favoured247(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2013
Ph. Trans-amadi. Wen did u apply?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by fils1(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2013
favoured247: Ph. Trans-amadi. Wen did u apply?
Got the invite.. Can't remember when/how I applied. I sha have an account on ncdmb job portal, maybe dey got our details from there. I have also tried to access their website ie www.belloil.com but its not opening.... *fingers crossed*
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by recasy(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2013
who has written the exam before? what and what do we expect?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by davide470(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Really don't get..
TUPNI is Total Upstream.. So how does Bell Oil come in play?..
Pls kindly paste the invite.. I too, have an account in NCDMB but didn't get any invite.

Thanks
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2013
davide470: Really don't get..
Pls kindly paste the invite.. I too, have an account in NCDMB but didn't get any invite.

Thanks

Bell Oil is running a contract with TUPNI and are required by NCDMB to train some Nigerians. That's the Nigerian Content Policy.
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by fils1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
davide470: Really don't get..

Thanks
Good day,
You are invited for a selection test towards participating in an NCDMB/TUPNI sponsored local/overseas Oil and Gas related training.
The details are as follows;
Date: 7th November 2013.
Venue: Bell Oil and Gas Ltd, No. A2 Fiddil Avenue, near Greater Port Harcourt city Development office, by Ordinance Junction. Trans-Amadi. Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
Time: 10:30am.

Regards,
---------
Ijeoma Ubani
Assistant Human Resource Officer
Bell Oil & Gas Ltd
12 Saka Jojo Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by agboghai: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
i did got a msg from them. the date of the test have been shifted from 6th to 7th Nov. and i hav also sent an acknowledgement mail and my credentials. still dnt knw d test format sha. lets keep hope alive
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by davide470(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
fils':

Good day,
You are invited for a selection test towards participating in an NCDMB/TUPNI sponsored local/overseas Oil and Gas related training.
Venue: Bell Oil and Gas Ltd, No. A2 Fiddil Avenue, near Greater Port Harcourt city Development office, by Ordinance Junction. Trans-Amadi. Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

Regards,
---------
Ijeoma Ubani
Bell Oil & Gas Ltd
12 Saka Jojo Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Thanks Fils.. A quick one, are you guys engineers with B.Eng or HND, or with Work Exp.?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by favoured247(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
agboghai: i did got a msg from them. the date of the test have been shifted from 6th to 7th Nov. and i hav also sent an acknowledgement mail and my credentials. still dnt knw d test format sha. lets keep hope alive
were u asked to reply their mail? We were told to come wit our credentials on d day of d test from d sms they sent. Not to forward it to them
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by agboghai: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
favoured247: were u asked to reply their mail? We were told to come wit our credentials on d day of d test from d sms they sent. Not to forward it to them
maybe i was d 1 who didnt understood what the bottom of the msg said. did urs hav anytin like: pls acknowledge this text and send d above listed to this email ..........@bell.com? forgive my ignorance oo
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
I also got the same message but mine is on the 8th. Lagos
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by fils1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
davide470:
Thanks Fils.. A quick one, are you guys engineers with B.Eng or HND, or with Work Exp.?
I have B.Eng with less than one year post nysc experience...
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by favoured247(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
agboghai:
maybe i was d 1 who didnt understood what the bottom of the msg said. did urs hav anytin like: pls acknowledge this text and send d above listed to this email ..........@bell.com? forgive my ignorance oo
my sms endede like this....please also come along with d following; all ur original credentials, a valid form of identification, recently taken passport photo. * some text missing* dat was d nature of my sms. Was it d missing part dat dey asked us to acknowledge d text? Cos my sms wasn't complete. Wats d complete text?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
favoured247: my sms endede like this....please also come along with d following; all ur original credentials, a valid form of identification, recently taken passport photo. * some text missing* dat was d nature of my sms. Was it d missing part dat dey asked us to acknowledge d text? Cos my sms wasn't complete. Wats d complete text?

Please acknowledge this text and send the above listed to this email email address: ......@belliol.com

PH guys are you writing 7th or 8th? please respond
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by favoured247(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
ph is slated for 8th
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
favoured247: ph is slated for 8th

same with Lag. thought some peeps said they are writing on 7th. Ok now

any tips on the test guys
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
so how did you guys apply?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
careytommy: so how did you guys apply?

there was this time I saw a thread on NCDMB/Delta Afrik so I followed up and applied. Though that one was strictly for Mechanical Engineers.

I think you should just drop your profile there. you can't say what the next training might be.

anyone writing on 7th? info on test plsssss

1 Like

Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Alarib(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
i called the rsvp number in the mail n d lady said they did not require us to send in any credentials but to bring them to the test venue. anyone writing on the 7th here?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by geoneer: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
please, is gate-crashing possible? I have an account with NCDMB and am yet to be invited for any of such tests. Pls can any PH guy provide specific information abt the time, date and venue. tanks a lot
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by davide470(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
geoneer: please, is gate-crashing possible? I have an account with NCDMB and am yet to be invited for any of such tests. Pls can any PH guy provide specific information abt the time, date and venue. tanks a lot
Re-read the thread, PH info has already been given..
Lagos peeps, pls post urs..
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
dammyspencer:

there was this time I saw a thread on NCDMB/Delta Afrik so I followed up and applied. Though that one was strictly for Mechanical Engineers.

I think you should just drop your profile there. you can't say what the next training might be.

anyone writing on 7th? info on test plsssss
can u pls post the link, i cant seem to find it.
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Xtaceeey: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
dammyspencer:

same with Lag. thought some peeps said they are writing on 7th. Ok now

any tips on the test guys

Broda can u post d lag invite pls? Let's see how it goes. PH hav posted dias.. Tanxx
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by elsevier(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Someone asked what is their selection test like? However, all i can say is that you must score 65 per cent and above to scale through. So what's their test format? I am slated for Ph on 8th of Nov.
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by slimtriggaman: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
I stumbled on this... thttp://share.pdfonline.com/4565d940678745f08f4df26a40c1fac4/SELECTION%20PLAN%20-%20NARRATIVE-%20Final%20Submission.htm
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by amanze54: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
dammyspencer: I also got the same message but mine is on the 8th. Lagos
Pls post the lag test invite. God bless u
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2013
amanze54:
Pls post the lag test invite. God bless u

Good day,

Venue: Bell Oil and Gas Ltd, No. 12 Saka Jojo Street, Off Idejo, Victoria Island. Lagos.

Regards,

---------

Bell Oil & Gas Ltd

12 Saka Jojo Street

Victoria Island

Lagos
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by amanze54: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2013
@dammyspenser
Thanks. Are u required to come with credentials?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by recasy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
who has gone through the process before? please what do we expect?
Re: NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test by Alarib(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
errrr.....i know everyone is tryna read right now but do we have electrical engrs here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? / How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? / Please Help Me On This Job Invite..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.