Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,719 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies (552 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies by validplanet: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
i just learnt there is a site where u can get a lot of things done for u for just $5.
Haba! hw r businesses going to survive this?
Re: How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies by Dancee1(m): 1:21am On Nov 01, 2013
It may be true but most needfuls cannot be done there.pls can u post d website here?
Re: How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies by Queendo(f): 4:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Naija no dey take last.
Re: How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2013
validplanet: i just learnt there is a site where u can get a lot of things done for u for just $5.
Haba! hw r businesses going to survive this?
fiverr, are you kidding me?
Re: How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies by cranky: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Well, I don't know if you can get it for as cheap as $5, but I know you can get stuffs done very cheaply.

I've used oDesk before and for some tasks, I did not get to pay more than $200. If I were to ask someone in Nigeria to do them, it would have cost upwards of 100K each.

I also hear Freelancer is also like that, but i've not tried it.

So try oDesk and Freelancer.
Re: How The Internet Is Wrecking Havoc To World Economies by validplanet: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Dan cee: It may be true but most needfuls cannot be done there.pls can u post d website here?

just give them some time. the most needfull wld soon be done there. pple are thinking and creating better ways of meeting other pple's needs cheaper. no time for sleeping. if u sleep, u go out of business.

-yahoo was there sleeping when facebook and twitter came and took over and changed the way we connect with friends.
-i cant say about amazon, but aliexpress has shifted a lot of businesses to china
-now on feverr u can get pple willing to do things for u from $5
- trust me, the nigerian version wld soon be out and u may get hungry pple willing to wash ur clothes and iron the for u for 5 naira

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Training In Budgetting And Financial Management / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print / Alibaba Group Hits All Time Record Of Single-day Sales Of $5.7billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.