Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Tribalistic Politicians Want To Cruxify Stella Oduah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tribalistic Politicians Want To Cruxify Stella Oduah (593 Views)

Before You Cruxify Fashola, Read This... / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Tribalistic Politicians Want To Cruxify Stella Oduah by NwaTeacher1: 4:20am On Nov 01, 2013
Somethings i ask myself what is the problem of Nigeria and what Nigeria wants to turn to. Yoruba fighting Hausa, Hausa fighting Igbo and Igbo fighting Yoruba. Is that the way to move the nation forward. Why is it that Nigerians do find it fit to cruxify an innocent fellow because he/ she doesn't belong to their ethnic group of tribe. I was in Abuja last month, i saw more than 40 bullet security resistant vehicle with govt plate numbers. All this vehicles are been procure by politicians, ministries and agencies and why NCAA own a different thing. Why do the want to track one of the best ministers in this era of cold war in the country down. Because she wants equity to prevail in nigeria development formula. Think wise b4 u cruxify an innocent person
Re: Why Tribalistic Politicians Want To Cruxify Stella Oduah by RoyalRoy(m): 4:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Somethings i ask myself what is the problem of Nigeria and what Nigeria wants to turn to. Yoruba fighting Hausa, Hausa fighting Igbo and Igbo fighting Yoruba. Is that the way to move the nation forward.
Why is it that Nigerians do find it fit to cruxify an innocent fellow because he/ she doesn't belong to their ethnic group of tribe. I was in Abuja last month, i saw more than 40 bullet security resistant vehicle with govt plate numbers. All this vehicles are been procure by politicians, ministries and agencies and why NCAA own a different thing . Why do the want to track one of the best ministers in this era of cold war in the country down. Because she wants equity to prevail in nigeria development formula. Think wise b4 u cruxify an innocent person

Teacher teacher.....please don't teach me nonsense!!!!

grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Tribalistic Politicians Want To Cruxify Stella Oduah by seunfly: 5:17am On Nov 01, 2013
When facrook liewan was collecting bribe and stuffing it in his cap, we all rise up against him to condem it untill he was suspended as chairman comitee and was disgraced.
Oladimeji bankole also face similar situation even in his own state people condem him and his tribal man stood by Nigerians.
Olubumi Eteh was removed and disgraced as a speaker over similar issue no tribal colouration.
Stella car freak Oduah now, you people term it tribalism, it is gud to condem others but to condem ur own is tribalistic. Now we know who is more ethnic centred and tribalistic in Nigeria.
If ur governor's deport others no problem infact they are nuisance to the beautiful cities of yours but if others does it they are triblistic, if ur governor demolished other people's market it is excellent infact it will bring sanity to d eviroment, but if other governor does that it is tribalism, if a director employed 90% of ur people into federal agencies without following rules of federal character, it is good cos other don't deserve it and are not educated enough but any director tries it to others, he is tribalistic. If president sack ministers from other region without any cogent reasons, it is because they are not good and the president need to drop unperforming ministers, but if president move against any minister from ur region, they hate him because he/she is performing and when u fight corruption, it fight u back.
You people have to change ur ways of thinking and remove this self righteouseness, self exonoration and hypocracy from ur selves. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FULL STORY: I Didn’t Grant Waiver For Amoured Cars – Okonjo-iweala / Lamido: I Will Not Leave PDP For APC / Stella Oduah: Frequently Asked Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.