Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

It is settled - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It is settled (3317 Views)

Mtn Nigeria Has Finally Agreed To Settled Out Of Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is settled by akraym(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Everything is fine
Re: It is settled by unclenna(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2013
What did they do to you....Sometime we Nigerians don't take time to read the terms and conditions a company operate with and if it hits us we will come to nairaland and start shouting......Settle amicably with people you do biz with. Thatz my advice. I have been using Naira. stake and naira . bet for my sports betting and binary option trade and I have never come out to shout that they are not good. If I have issue with them I always iron it out with them. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: It is settled by sseunth(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2013
na last mnth my guy collect up to 70k frm merrybet...merrybet is not a scam
Re: It is settled by akraym(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2013
--
Re: It is settled by phlopholly: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2013
For real, i think they are scammers. I made a deposit about 2months now, notified them via their website of my deposit, waited till the next day. No effect in my acct with dem. Called them, they said i should text my payment details which i did. Nothing was still done. Been calling since then, they have refused to answer my call. Up till now, no response. My acct still not reflecting my deposit.
@sseunth, cos dey paid your frnd 70k doesnt mean they arent scammers. They will try to balance their act by paying some pple and not paying some. Soon they will dissapear.
a word is enuf
Re: It is settled by betfair(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Why waste so much energy on 9ja bookies when you could just invest on [url]9jagold.com[/url] and allow them to trade for you, bear all the risk and remit proceeds to your PM account every single day....
Re: It is settled by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2013
INFACT ALL NIGERIA BOOKMAKERS ARE SCAMMERS....imagine MY BANK ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED SINCE TWO DAYS AGO THAT I REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL on naira bet.....
That d reason foreign bookies are d best....
9JA BOOKIES ARE TOTAL NONSENSE
U CAN NEVER SUCCEED IF U'RE TRADING WITH THEM
BEWARE!!!!
Re: It is settled by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2013
betfair: Why waste so much energy on 9ja bookies when you could just invest on [url]9jagold.com[/url] and allow them to trade for you, bear all the risk and remit proceeds to your PM account every single day....
ADVERT!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It is settled by phlopholly: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2013
betfair: Why waste so much energy on 9ja bookies when you could just invest on [url]9jagold.com[/url] and allow them to trade for you, bear all the risk and remit proceeds to your PM account every single day....
So wat makes dis less a scam?
abeg park well
Re: It is settled by akraym(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
++
Re: It is settled by koretlinkz: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2013
All these Naija Bookies don too use bank transfer issues as excuse for delay in funding, for christ sake, why can't they incorporate the use of e-currencies like P M, Webmoney or even Ego pay... i think with the brand of new exchangers we now have in 9ja, Truexgold, instantgold, standardgoldng etc... these exchangers are relaible and i belief they are capable of handling any withdrawal, since the buyers also get such e-currency from them.

I'm saying this b'cos my withdrawal has never taken more than 15 mins, when i withdraw from planet of bets. And this is the truth, And when i sell the funds to an exchanger here in nigeria, they credit my account the same day.

Naija bookies are not scammers, i believe the problem is that they are so stingy that they don't have enough working force, you can't expect 3 or 4 staff to process a withdrawal of about 5000 people in 3 days, it's not done.

So my humble advice is that they embrace these e-currencies, integrate it into their sites and then employ the services of an ethical hacker to checkmate any API leakage or security threats... with e-currencies third party payments can be automated via API. I'm a guru in this, interested bookies can seek my services. It won't cost much. koretlinkz AT gmail.com

#Myadviceto9jaBookies
Re: It is settled by baslone: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: Merrybet, a betting site operating in Nigeria is a company operated by scammers.

Please be aware!!!!

Try Locate their office and go sort it out, better yet take a walk to the Lotteries Board office at Oregun to make a complaint.
Merrybet is fully registered by the law.

akraym: I know u guys work for them.

For 5 days they haven't paid my winnings. They don't pick calls or reply emails. What has terms and conditions got to do with this. Everybody is complaining about them. Over 13 emails sent no reply. They dont pick calls on their 3 phone numbers on their website.

Scammers

I don't work for them but I am familiar with this type of issue. Most times- The names registered on the sites does not match the account names as registered with your bank. In these cases, the banks refund the transactions back to the bookies.

Concerning the customer service- Over 13 emails sent no reply. . . . . . . . I don't know ooooooo

1 Like

Re: It is settled by akraym(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
-
Re: It is settled by merrybet: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: I am not withdrawing money. I WON a bet and up till It hasn't reflected in my betting account with them.
. Can you please provide us with your username and also the Transaction ID of the bet. We want to cross check from our end.
Re: It is settled by baslone: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ooh I see. . . . . that is a small issue probably from their providers
Re: It is settled by merrybet: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
phlopholly: For real, i think they are scammers. I made a deposit about 2months now, notified them via their website of my deposit, waited till the next day. No effect in my acct with dem. Called them, they said i should text my payment details which i did. Nothing was still done. Been calling since then, they have refused to answer my call. Up till now, no response. My acct still not reflecting my deposit.
@sseunth, cos dey paid your frnd 70k doesnt mean they arent scammers. They will try to balance their act by paying some pple and not paying some. Soon they will dissapear.
a word is enuf
Can you please give us a more detailed information about your deposit. Want to cross check from our records.

Best Regards,

Merrybet Team
Re: It is settled by haizeek(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
akraym: I know u guys work for them.

For 5 days they haven't paid my winnings. They don't pick calls or reply emails. What has terms and conditions got to do with this. Everybody is complaining about them. Over 13 emails sent no reply. They dont pick calls on their 3 phone numbers on their website.

Scammers

i dont think they are scammers,cos i heard alot of good reviews about them before i register,and calling Unclenna one of them is totally wrong,he was one of the people that started the football betting thread,i have a lot of respect for him,cos i have gain alopt from this begginers betting thread and posts
Re: It is settled by akraym2: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
merrybet: Can you please give us a more detailed information about your deposit. Want to cross check from our records.

Best Regards,

Merrybet Team
I can see you guys have seen the match am talking about, but you went and mark it red (lost).
The match between (KHIMIK DZERZHINSK 1-2 CSKA MOSCOW) which CSKA MOSCOW scoring 2 goals in the first half, and not scoring any in the second half. I went for 1st half as the highest scoring half for the away team. it baffles me how my bet now counts as LOST.

Well there is no issue since that's the way you guy wish to do your thing, I will just have to exercise an option since there are many (honest) Nigerian bookie out there, but I sure know karma will catch up with you very soon.

Cheers.
Re: It is settled by chiboy11(m): 1:33am On Nov 04, 2013
^^^^ ure funny bro grin
Re: It is settled by akraym(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
My sincere apology to the MANAGEMENT & STAFFS of MERRYBET for whatever misdemeanor, real or imagined, which has occasioned the ruptured relationship between us.

Also, to the whole Nigerian Bookmakers, for whatever negative comments I had made against them.
Re: It is settled by merrybet: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
akraym: My sincere apology to the MANAGEMENT & STAFFS of MERRYBET for whatever misdemeanor, real or imagined, which has occasioned the ruptured relationship between us.

Also, to the whole Nigerian Bookmakers, for whatever negative comments I had made against them.
You are welcome. smiley
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
akraym: My sincere apology to the MANAGEMENT & STAFFS of MERRYBET for whatever misdemeanor, real or imagined, which has occasioned the ruptured relationship between us.

I like ur spirit. Good to know that it is settled.
Re: It is settled by valboy20(m): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2013
albacete:

I like ur spirit. Good to know that it is settled.

so this brother is still on NL?
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2013
^^ yes broda, i miss u all. Hope u guys are collecting d mega bucks?
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2013
albacete: ^^ yes broda, i miss u all. Hope u guys are collecting d mega bucks?
albacete... albafather... onye isi organising. braza, how you dey? like your style.
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2013

akraym ! akraym!! akraym!!! how many times did i call you ? see your life...after embarassing unclenna! hohohohoho...
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
henrimoto: albacete... albafather... onye isi organising. braza, how you dey? like your style.

i hail u sir.
Kedu maka ndia na ndia? smiley
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2013
albacete:

i hail u sir.
Kedu maka ndia na ndia? smiley
nna, nwanna. ke n'ke bu 'ndia na ndia' ?nwanna, a na me ese ndia hemp kwa o.. aka mu di kwa ocha. hohohoho. albacete, nwanna, ni ga di o. (long live albacete!)
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
henrimoto: nna, nwanna. ke n'ke bu 'ndia na ndia' ?nwanna, a na me ese ndia hemp kwa o.. aka mu di kwa ocha. hohohoho. albacete, nwanna, ni ga di o. (long live albacete!)

noooo. Maybe i was misunderstood. I just dey ask maka ndi nwe gi na ndi i nwe. cheesy

nufin does u mai oga.
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
albacete:

noooo. Maybe i was misunderstood. I just dey ask maka ndi nwe gi na ndi i nwe. cheesy

nufin does u mai oga.
my bros, thanks jare. no mind me . lolzzz how your vfl parole naw ?any progress at all ?
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
I wanna give it a lil break and face the real games.

Those programmers are real gurus in the software coding. Even the little pattern i managed to discover is always hard to show its face, thereby making me sit in front of the PC for heaven knows how long b4 i place d bet. It is just a waste of time and precious data.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Construction Companies In The World / Banks Reduce Lending To Economy By N292bn In Q2 – Nbs / Introducing ACM Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.