Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

It is settled - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It is settled (3318 Views)

Mtn Nigeria Has Finally Agreed To Settled Out Of Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2013
albacete: I wanna give it a lil break and face the real games.

Those programmers are real gurus in the software coding. Even the little pattern i managed to discover is always hard to show its face, thereby making me sit in front of the PC for heaven knows how long b4 i place d bet. It is just a waste of time and precious data.
it's like you only have one pattern...? do you use 9ja bookies ? try the loosing team, and winning team pattern . it will work for you.. try see how to use the formular to make some cash before christmas... indicate your interest , and i will tell you the pattern here... like play, like play.
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2013
henrimoto: it's like you only have one pattern...? do you use 9ja bookies ? try the loosing team, and winning team pattern . it will work for you.. try see how to use the formular to make some cash before christmas... indicate your interest , and i will tell you the pattern here... like play, like play.

I use 2 local bookies, meRRy.BeT and 9raB.eT for now and apart from InTerWet.Ten (which i read is notorious for delayed payment), i don't know of any other foreign bookie that offers VFL.

I am interested in the pattern, yarn me d koko.

I hope say no bookie go show im ugly face for hia cool . make dem no go rewrite d whole thing.
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2013
ok. bet365 and ladbrokedotcom dey use the same type of vfl plat form. diff. from 9rabet and merrybet bet.. the pattern and formular wey i wan give you dey work fine with 9rabet,merrybet and the foreign one. the pattern is know as the weak team pattern.. the weak teams are the last 3 teams @ the bottom. they normaly loss more of there matches. (most expecially the last one at the bottom) they can loss 5 games consecutively. the other ones may be one draw,one win or loss to follow each other. now, you are going to stake on the weak team to lose their matches-meaning you 'll stake against them to loss. now, it doesn't end here..
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
now, following the weak teams to loss their games every week may not give you the desired profits you are looking for. you know why ? it is not certain that the weak you want to stake on to lose will loss three consecutive matches.. what of if they played 3 games, and they loss only one or two games out of the three games, how do you recover your stake on the game(s) that the weak team did nt lost, and still make profit ? knowing fully well that the odd varies at diff. games. this is where you need this formular to determine your 'actual stake' here goes the formular = .... what ever you get, will be your 'actual stake' i.e that's what you will use as your stake your target is the intended amount you want to make as profit on each game. (don't be greedy here) let your intended target per game be 1 or 2 percent of your total bookmaker account.. the next one....
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
now, in a situation where the outcome of the first game you staked did nt go your way...how do you recover your lost stake and still make your intended target ? this is one big advantage of using this formular. Add the 'actual stake' you lost in the first game you place to your target of the 2nd you want to play.... your outcome will be divided by then you will get the 'actual stake' for the second game you want to play. when the outcome of the game goes in your favour, you start your next game with the normal formular procedure. no need to compound. hope you get this. ask your questions.
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^ gotcha, u can now delete d post.

in other words u are talking about stake progression which Belanger mentioned in his book. But urs is more feasible in the sense that u are looking @ d teams form b4 deciding on what to stake (1, X or 2).

The only drawback is that d weakest teams always have d poorest odds to LOSE so ur profit might not be much. To maximise ur profit, bet on d weakest team to lose if they have not lost their last 2 matches. Doing so means u won't run out of ur capital easily should d team pick up form. Same goes for the strongest team.
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
did you get the formular ? if you go by the formular when placing your stake, no matter the odd against the weakest team, you will still arrive @ your target. remember, you target is the intended profit you to get per match played. let me mention here that you will not follow the game through out the season.. in each season, your target should be 5. as in 5 times.
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
albacete, watch this sequence. @ the beginning of every season, the weakest team(s) normally have series of lost games before they adjust a bit and leave that bottom position. (they may still come back to that position or not). from wk 5 or 6, you should know the weakest team(s), and before they get to wk 11, @least they will have 3 lost matches. if the lost doesnt happen @ a stretch (consecutively), it will happen in between their matches to wk 11 or 12..and all we are looking at is getting 5 lost per season. is it nt posible ?
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
you see, naija sites VFL sites takes a lot of time...a season last for 2 hrs. a game last for 3 mins. while the foreign bookies of that of bet65 and ladii.. lasts 1 hr per season, 90 seconds per game..
Re: It is settled by albacete(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
i get u broda. U make a whole lotta sense.
Re: It is settled by henrimoto(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
you can use lad broke vfl platform to practice and build your knowledge on vfl games.. they have free play (demo) that can be of help.
Re: It is settled by Bobbieydeey: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
merrybet: . Can you please provide us with your username and also the Transaction ID of the bet. We want to cross check from our end.

Merrybet eku ise oh,thank you for changing my betslip oh!! WAKA JAM UNA !
Re: It is settled by merrybet: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bobbieydeey:

Merrybet eku ise oh,thank you for changing my betslip oh!! WAKA JAM UNA !
. Haba, how can we even change betslips? We asked you for your username and your betslip number.

Please kindly get back to us with these details.

Best Regards,

Merrybet Team

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Construction Companies In The World / Banks Reduce Lending To Economy By N292bn In Q2 – Nbs / Introducing ACM Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.