Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,773 members, 7,959,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Mtn Nigeria Has Finally Agreed To Settled Out Of Court - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Nigeria Has Finally Agreed To Settled Out Of Court (466 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / MTN Nigeria Hinges $500m IPO On Improved Market Conditions / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Has Finally Agreed To Settled Out Of Court by Mandyjosh: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
I was reading through one of the online blogs where it was stated categorically that mtn Nigeria has finally agreed to settle with FG out of court over the fine impose on them.if this is true,does it means mtn Nigeria, has agreed to pay ous our money ni.nairalanders up to ur reaction.seunand d rest, pls push dis to front page thanks
Re: Mtn Nigeria Has Finally Agreed To Settled Out Of Court by Kirinwa: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op you be bottom. I been think sey you get source.

So make me and you begin gossip abi?
Re: Mtn Nigeria Has Finally Agreed To Settled Out Of Court by Mandyjosh: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
On d contrary, d source of d info is linda ikeje block.kindly visit it now for confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recharge Phone From Your Bank Account.(all Banks) / MTN Being Sued By Etisalat Over Deal With Nigeria’s Visafone / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.