Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales (5570 Views)

Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales Presently In Nigeria? / Make More Income In Recharge Card Printing And Selling / Am Intrested In Recharge Printing Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales by diewpoint: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
i just want to know if there is considerable gain in starting a recharge card sale business, please drop in your views.
Re: Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales by obuchineme: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2008
My dear,
recharge card business would have been money spining if not for the decision of the major GSM operators in the country to put a ban on distributorship.thereby making these existing dealers mini gods. The business involves so much money and they have the prices so high that u can rarely make ur own profit. i am telling you this because i have been pursuing this biz myself. i have invested so much that i dont know what to do.
pls if you discover more useful tips kindly let me know.
But be careful i learnt there are so many fraaudsters in d biz now
Re: Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales by edetty(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
THERE IS .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT You ARE INTERESTED

I GUESS THIS IS NOT STRANGE IN NIGERIA ,WE KNOW HOW MUCH,OR I WILL ASSUME You ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MAKE YEARLY JUST FOR SELLING THIS THIER RECHARGE CARDS TO US .AT A VERY CHEAP RATE WE ASSUME,BUT IT IS BRINGING BILLIONS TO THIER SIDE

TO CALL THE LONG STORY SHORT.

ME I HAVE ALL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO EAT FROM THIS MONEY OF THIERS(LEGALLY)

I AM SELLING THIS EBOOK THAT GIVE You ALL THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO START AND HOW TO GO ABOUT MAKING YOUR HUGE PROFIT WITHOUT STRESS(AT AN AFFORDABLE START UP CAPITAL)

THE EBOOK IS VERY AFFORDABLE.(AN AVERAGE JOE CAN AFFORD IT.

THIS EBOOK INCLUDES HOW You COULD MAKE #100,000+(PER MONTH WORKING AT UR SPARE TIME)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING THE EBOOK

CALL ME 08087671987
OR MAIL ME AT - consultphilipinloanconsolidation@yahoo.com

You WILL NOT REGRET THIS GREAT OPPORTUINITY I AM GIVING You AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE

CHAO
Re: Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales by netmoney(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
Sure Man!Just get a very good business plan before starting.You can create your own and its's very easy to do.The business plan would tell you if any business you want to venture into is going to be viable or not.

I am planning to start the Recharge Card Marketing business as well because the rate at which Call Centers are emerging these is alarming making the business too competitive and the Recharge card marketing business much more profitable.Understood?!
Re: Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales by pito: 2:07am On Sep 18, 2008
You can make nice profit in recharge card sales. Making it in recharge card business depends on your marketing strategies and you make more money when you print the vouchers yourself. You can get more information at www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Sms Short Code Business / Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here / Naira Gains Marginally, Closes At N366/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.