Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner (30983 Views)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Ex-lg Boss Jailed Six Months For N7m Fraud (Pic) / Eleweomo, Oyo Nurtw Factional Boss Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2013
[
Micron21: Being gay has nothing to do with faith but at 17years? Well when you're in the North you don't expect any better than murder and paedophilia.
What if the young dude was pressurized to confess so they can have something on gay people!?

Actually sex.ual abnormality, per.version and abomination can happen to this particular or any older age group in any region of Nigeria or country of the world.
Anyway faith is supposed to be a total package. Is it likely the culprit had any faith AT ALL.?
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by smart6(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2013
@Topic, dis no be small thing o!
Slimmos:
Homosexuality is a normal trend in d north..infact everywhere u go u see Homo men..calling themselves name like..aisha, maryam, hannatu,ladidi, dey even dress lyk woman in d night...dey are popularly called Dandaudu...d rich alhaji usualy come to pick them up @ night...so we leaving in d north homosexuality is not a new thing..na sumtin wey don teyyy..for north..almost all northern politicians and alhajis do it...and even football club side chairman e.g kaduna united
dis one U hav dis kain xperience n knowledge hope U no dey patronize dem end too o!. How U take knw Kaduna United chairman...na U dey pose 4 him?

1 Like

Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by samsard(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2013
Okija_juju: Love gone wrong again..

Even if Homosexuality were legal in Nigeria, the LG boss was guilty of rape.

The young man can still salvage himself. He should get a lawyer and retract his statement on the ground that he was not 'mirandized' or if he was, that he didn't understand his 'Miranda rights'. The Lawyer can then re-tailor his statement to lean more towards a manslaughter charge due to r|ape.

The boy is also 17yrs (theregally a minor) and if the lawyer is good, he can be tried as a Juvenile and get a lighter sentence.

#street law mode..
that kid aint escaping no matter what
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by gidjah(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2013
too bad .tot ds ill atitude has fizzled out of d north.its bin known wt d north for long
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by samsard(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2013
ms_pee: I refuse to comment!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lesbian alert!!!
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by Bome01(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Paroman: omo see how police quickly fish out the suspect sharp sharp. Our police don dey try oo
na so. . . Who knows whether they coerced him in to making a non-substantial confession?
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by Willgates(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Policewoman: I wonder how homosexuals make love??

anus hole
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by samsard(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Policewoman: I wonder how homosexuals make love??
visit redwap.com scroll down to gay category then download n you will satisfy yur curiosity

1 Like

Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by vowiski(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Its crazy how we just draw conclusion. This is just the boy's side of the story unfortunately. So we can authenticate the info, the Nigeria police have never been an expert in detecting if a suspect is lying.. mtschew!
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by kennykool4u: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2013
yunglykmine: I wonder oh!! Some people just love digging up trouble sha.

"Homosexuality has nothing to do with faith"

THEM BE MUMU NA.
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by dinggle: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Did boko haram group know they were homos?
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by MrAboki: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
samsard: that kid aint escaping no matter what

Well...

I would agree based on the 'Nigerian Factor' of the Law is for the rich and also on the fact that our Legal Aid department is filled with 'Charge & Bail' lawyers.

If this were the kid of another well off Nigerian, The boy would walk away with Manslaughter charges riding on the back of an insanity plea.
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by vislabraye(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
It happens a lot in the North. But lesbianism is rampant in the SS states. Men attracted to men is a form of demonic oppression as well as women attracted to women.
I use to hear that Alhajis do it for ritual purpose. Even, many of our Northern politicians do it a lot. Some greedy men who want to make quick money turn to homosexuality. So if you see a southerner sleeping with Alhajis, know that he's doing it for money.

1 Like

Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
rankadede
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by mkoabiola: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Homosexuality is d worst tin dat can happen to any man/woman.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by ehispapa(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=mike404][/quote]

Every religion forbade homosexuality...the problem is the people not the religion. i think we have lots of kids in this forum.
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by patrickgeddes: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
We are only deceiving ourselves in this country cos our so called legislators and eminent leaders are the ones violating the laws made by them
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by chinanoni: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
yunglykmine: I wonder oh!! Some people just love digging up trouble sha.

"Homosexuality has nothing to do with faith"

both religion forbid homosexuality, but the human mind, desire, thinking faculty and the so called civilization has made man go mad. so live religion out of stuffs like this.
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by ebonylady4real(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dannylux:

wetin man dey find for im fellow man nyash cry

I TIRE O. WEN CHICKS LYK US ABOUND EVRYWIA
Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
i thank God say i wowo,no man go look my side talk less of foking my yansh wey shi full berekete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil / Kidnapped Bethel Student Refuses To Return, Says He’s Comfortable With Bandits / Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.