Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Yoruba And Their Useless Interests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Their Useless Interests (1349 Views)

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World / Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians / Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Energito: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Everybody is shouting national conference the yoruba's,igbo's,ijaw's and niger delta just because them think that northern part will suffer from the outcome of the conference.ijaw's,igbo'yoruba's and niger delta are asking for lacol govt autonomy,true federting system and resource controls thinking that the north will suffer from it but when i read the stand of ominira yoruba apapo and yoruba pressure group on the national conference according to them,the two groups agree with all i listed above which outside oil,this is where i ask myself this question is oil not part of resource control like cocoa.why are they afraid of loosing oli money?please narialanders i need your answers,you can as well insult me is allowed but just answer me.thanks ;DEverybody is shouting national conference the yoruba's,igbo's,ijaw's and niger delta just because them think that northern part will suffer from the outcome of the conference.ijaw's,igbo'yoruba's and niger delta are asking for lacol govt autonomy,true federting system and resource controls thinking that the north will suffer from it but when i read the stand of ominira yoruba apapo and yoruba pressure group on the national conference according to them,the two groups agree with all i listed above which outside oil,this is where i ask myself this question is oil not part of resource control like cocoa.why are they afraid of loosing oli money?please narialanders i need your answers,you can as well insult me is allowed but just answer me.thanks

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Energito: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2013
grin
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by mike404(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2013
BRO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN sad

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Energito: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2013
mike404: BRO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN sad
pls go and slip

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by stebell(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2013
Energito: pls go and slip

My broda yu really need to go back to primary sch. Na advice no be curse.

Nland is not a place for learners like yu.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Dear God, not ds kinda thread again. Btw, y always Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Polio: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Energito: Everybody is shouting national conference the yoruba's,igbo's,ijaw's and niger delta just because them think that northern part will suffer from the outcome of the conference.ijaw's,igbo'yoruba's and niger delta are asking for lacol govt autonomy,true federting system and resource controls thinking that the north will suffer from it but when i read the stand of ominira yoruba apapo and yoruba pressure group on the national conference according to them,the two groups agree with all i listed above which outside oil,this is where i ask myself this question is oil not part of resource control like cocoa.why are they afraid of loosing oli money?please narialanders i need your answers,you can as well insult me is allowed but just answer me.thanks ;DEverybody is shouting national conference the yoruba's,igbo's,ijaw's and niger delta just because them think that northern part will suffer from the outcome of the conference.ijaw's,igbo'yoruba's and niger delta are asking for lacol govt autonomy,true federting system and resource controls thinking that the north will suffer from it but when i read the stand of ominira yoruba apapo and yoruba pressure group on the national conference according to them,the two groups agree with all i listed above which outside oil,this is where i ask myself this question is oil not part of resource control like cocoa.why are they afraid of loosing oli money?please narialanders i need your answers,you can as well insult me is allowed but just answer me.thanks

Appalling write up...

I struggled to make any sense out of the crap you put up above

So bad, it was painful quoting you to serve you this reply

Two words, Stu.pid (you) and poppycocks (the trash you typed above)

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by jerrymania(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2013

you be confirmed illiterate. mr babuwa
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Smhw what the yoruba's re saying is true, if any region is demanding for resource control, they re free to control all d resources within there boundary, No region can lay claim to the resources that re located offshore, if u knw where ur boundary start start drilling ur oil from there if u know where it stops, stop there.
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by sammy329(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oh boy see gbagaun dis na real rocket launcher

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Energito: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
lygn19: Smhw what the yoruba's re saying is true, if any region is demanding for resource control, they re free to control all d resources within there boundary, No region can lay claim to the resources that re located offshore, if u knw where ur boundary start start drilling ur oil from there if u know where it stops, stop there.
bros thanks for ur comment.9ice one

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Techsoldier: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2013
You couldn't even construct the words in the topic properly. It's 'their' not 'there'. And for the record, it's silly to claim yoruba have useless interests. If you want reasonable answers & discussion, you don't start out with such a silly & dumb assertion.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Energito: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2013
jerrymania:

you be confirmed illiterate. mr babuwa
like i said b4 u are free to insult me.
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by gurnam: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2013
OP.

Please change the THERE to THEIR in the Subject.

Honestly ...you need to go back to primary school...no pun intended.
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by OluwaKoopa(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Energito: Everybody is shouting national conference the yoruba's,igbo's,ijaw's and niger delta just because them think that northern part will suffer from the outcome of the conference.ijaw's,igbo'yoruba's and niger delta are asking for lacol govt autonomy,true federting system and resource controls thinking that the north will suffer from it but when i read the stand of ominira yoruba apapo and yoruba pressure group on the national conference according to them,the two groups agree with all i listed above which outside oil,this is where i ask myself this question is oil not part of resource control like cocoa.why are they afraid of loosing oli money?please narialanders i need your answers,you can as well insult me is allowed but just answer me.thanks ;DEverybody is shouting national conference the yoruba's,igbo's,ijaw's and niger delta just because them think that northern part will suffer from the outcome of the conference.ijaw's,igbo'yoruba's and niger delta are asking for lacol govt autonomy,true federting system and resource controls thinking that the north will suffer from it but when i read the stand of ominira yoruba apapo and yoruba pressure group on the national conference according to them,the two groups agree with all i listed above which outside oil,this is where i ask myself this question is oil not part of resource control like cocoa.why are they afraid of loosing oli money?please narialanders i need your answers,you can as well insult me is allowed but just answer me.thanks

Crap, what you've written doesn't make any sense at all.
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by dridowu: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
My tribe has being causing some sleepness night to some some individual. I just hope they wont die young because of my tribe. All fellow doctors in the house get ur hypertensive drugs ready cos hypertension may be on rise any time soon.
Odua tokan tokan

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Zet72(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin I struggled to make sense out of the writeup, but thank God I finally did., Op don't mind them, once resource control is discussed & accepted no resource/resources will be exempted.
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
musiwa please come back.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by cjrane: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: musiwa please come back.
Musiwa abi na tomiwa are you yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
This Op is a real illiterate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by cjrane: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
I like yoruba for their double speak and deceitful ways.
But, when it comes to telling lies to frame people they don't like, they make an awful mess of it.
yoruba is a good tribe anyday for Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba And Their Useless Interests by stevecantrell: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Catchy title but the content is like alphabet soup.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Gov. Aliyu Opts For pdp / Missing $ 49.8 Billion: I Lied-Sanusi, CBN Governor Tells Senate / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.