Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently (1166 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / What would you have done differently if you have the chance? / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
As i get older there are a lot of things that i have done that i wish i hadnt done and a lot of people i hurt i wish i never hurt.
Generally if i could turun back the hands of time,there are a list of things i wouldnt do or would do.
i would like to hear from u,what would have done differently in your life now?
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by Queenisha: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
Tough question.
I have no regrets really for the choices I've made so far.
Even the mistakes I've made were probably necessary in order to bring me to where I am today.
The only  thing perhaps I could have done differently was not lending large sums of money to family members. grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
But I had to make that mistake to learn what a bad idea it was.

I hope my folks are not on nairaland
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
Too personal a question. grin
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by ladybam(f): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ post

to be honest, NOTHING.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by lucabrasi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
ill have been a better child cool
and also made sum mistakes relationship wise and generally ill have corrected, having said that if got time GOD willing to correct most of them mistakes
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by kokoye(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
I would have avoided this thread grin
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by Gamine(f): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2008
LOL.

i would have answered that Rich IGBO TRADER embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2008
hmm I wouldn't say it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Having Sleepless Nights Starting Or Running A School Successfully? / Hitv Wins 100% English League Rights For Three Seasons (2010-2013) / Can Someone Please Tell Me The Functions Of Lasma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.