Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Religion Apart..what's Your Take On Sooth-saying And Prophecy..are They For Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Apart..what's Your Take On Sooth-saying And Prophecy..are They For Real (416 Views)

The Skeptic's Guide To Tongues And Prophecy / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / So Confused:what Is The Difference Between "VISION" And "PROPHECY" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Apart..what's Your Take On Sooth-saying And Prophecy..are They For Real by espn(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Hi peeps..I really want to know your view about the topic I just posted..am a doubting thomas..I always have mixed feelings about sooth saying and prophecy..especially when it doesn't come to past..are they for real..are they gambling..sometimes they predict correctly..sometimes they are wrong do they v dat power to see..is any spiritual force behind dis..do they see anything..why do they predict correctly sometimes and wrong sometimes..do u believe in them..so many questions..I need answers..what's your take on dis..
Re: Religion Apart..what's Your Take On Sooth-saying And Prophecy..are They For Real by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
clairvoyance, soothsaying and or prophecy has alwayz existed before religion some people are born with this gifts while others develop this thing , sometimes they get it right and sometimea they get it wrong.
You should note that the environment such gifted person is somewhat defines his/her description of the supernatural e.g A catholic seeing Holy Mary, a penticoastal seeing Jesus, Hindu seeing Krishna etc and need i say such people and gifts are not confined to a particular people or religion its happens the world over .

For an indepth discourse check the Religion library thread something similar has been discussed extensively.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th 0f November 2013 / Who Wrote The Book Of Hebrews? / Who Is Your Most Admirable Nigerian Gospel Artiste(a Male And A Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.