Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Game Using Tangible Using User Interface - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Game Using Tangible Using User Interface (729 Views)

User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer / Processing Games And Tangible User Interface / Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Using Tangible Using User Interface by meandersinsane: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls i am in Middlsex university and i have tasked with creating a game that uses tangible user interface ......the problem is i dont know where to start from and i wont mind getting help........like codes i could just edit to suite me... i have to show a proposal by tuesday sad[color=#990000][/color] and i need it urgently i really help embarassed
Re: Game Using Tangible Using User Interface by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Let me give you an advise because i went to the same school, am even here close to school, this projects has two ways to go about it, you do it or pay someone to do it, if you do it, you get stressed but eventually you learn a lot if you pay someone; they might use a code Prisiclla would have already seen because She complained about my set that we were lazy and that i should advise them, but Girish took me not her, the thing is she would scrutinize you on the codes and have you prove that you actually coded it, luckily as a Nigerian you can easily fool her. First thing first just look for a kids game online look at this site 'http://www.learninggamesforkids.com/' you can do a simple game and it doesn't have to be complete, the truth is unless you are not a developer and don't intend to be you can get away with giving someone to do it, but if you are intending to be a developer; then am sorry you will need to sit tight because this 'course work' is nothing compared to what to be faced with in the future, however you can send me your mail, i created games for most of my colleagues and all, so you can modify the codes, so i can send it to you, am no more a student so i can't be held liable anymore.

But here are some Advice

1. openprocessing.org has a lot of games
2. Takes the codes from there and worry about the transition of mouse to TUIO Objects
3. By now you should be learning how to code it, because Fola has left MDX, Akimbang is working and Valentine is no longer around and i work weekly these were the people who helped people understand the course meaning if you are to depend on someone it might go wrong a friend of might failed because he paid someone to do the game and the person just presented a game she had seen before.
4. Start learning Processing (its Java) don't build from scratch just modify a game and totally modify it
5. Start planning your game as for your proposal just go with a Photoshop mockup and write about the game, you don't need to have the code at that stage.

All the best hopefully if things go well i might still be in the country so i might be able to come over and give some advise and support.

(1) (Reply)

Role Of Technology In Industrial Time Management / Is It Easier To Be Ano Enterprenuer With Web Development Than With Programming / The Most Powerful Person In Tech At Every Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.