Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Reality Of Second Chance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reality Of Second Chance (13652 Views)

Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / The Second Chance Novel(tscn) Series One And Two / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
A MOST READ STORY
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
An upcoming writer wh is jst inspired wit d write up of pple in ds thread...critism is allowed...bt i gat tel u to sit bck nd enjoy...full story commences 2mro.....

no part of ds story shuld be published outside witout due process by contacting d writer
@
midmasterafrican@gmail.com
or
whatsapp:08069294540......relax and enjoy,story commences 2moro by 9am
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Divepen1(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
bracing up..
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by brennyB: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
wink winkWarming up with a bottle of Orijin grin
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
story loading.........sori 4 updating by this time
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
episode 1

What a morning it was,waking up at the wrong side of my bed,i was just reminiscing everything that happened last night.

How i was caught by rita my girlfriend in her best friend house......indeed it was not easy with me,cause that was not how my day was planned.....
hmmmm......i pray today bring alot of fortune for me....i need to make some apologise to my wrong......why me?

My names are micheal Emeka,a jambite who refused taking jamb,considering where his center was located,mehn it is indeed a center of centers,bcus it was located in the north.(name witheld),i hails from th most valuable place in nigeria,Abia state,but born and brought up in warri delta state.so you can see,i be full warri pikin...lolsss,anyway,the last born of 8 children.....

update cumin up soonest
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
continuation........

Swiftly i stood up from bed,went into the bathroom to do my morning routine,took my bath,got dressed and went straight to to the kitchen to take my breakfast....i was not suprised that i didnt see anybody at home when i woke up,cause dad has travelled for his work as early as possible...thats his work nature,mum has gone to the market...cause according to her,early to the market,the faster your sales,my brothers and sisters have all gone to work...just me left at home..that kind feeling wia u dont ave anybody to chat wit til evening time....

I was so slow in eating my meal,kindof unusual like me,all pointing to the fact that i gat to have my second chance back with my girlfriend rita....thinking about the events of last night...i felt so ashamed of myself,i just lost a diamond in disguise jst bcus of 5mins of pleasure...what a mess i am....looking at the time i was shocked....10:46,hw time flies....indeed we are in a jet age and the jet gat to behave himself,cus i gat rita to visit,i dashed into the kitchen covered my unfinished food.....then i went straight to my room to pick my phone.

i was so perplexed,i tried calling rita line,but she refused picking up her phone calls.....i felt like crying that moment,a feeling mixx with anger,frustration and regrets....anger because i was caught unclad in bed with her best friend,frustrations,cus she dont just want to talk to me anymore...regrets....i felt i just lost someone because of 5mins of pleasure...
Actually rita was my first love,i was so much into her,not because of her beauty,yes she is beautiful...a goddess u cant just keep your eyes off,but her attitude drew me more closer to her making her earn more points from me and my brothers.....she is the only girl who understands me more than anybody,a well behaved girl she is and so much caring,always spoil me with pet anytym am around her........and as a sharp warri guy i no slack on my own part,cause i reciprocated the call back to her and u know the rest,rita is my type of girl i have always dreamt of,she gat curves,hips,white eyes...pink lips,pointed nose and she is fair in cmplexion,she gat height.......she is just too beautiful,dat guys tremble of just the sight of her..
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by brennyB: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Following...bring 'em on!
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
i humbly apologise for lack of updates...i ave bin busi in coolval blg updating my article,wch i intend in breakin it over to nairaland...thanks for ur understnding to all m viewers....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Divepen1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
well done but make the work tight na
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
episode 2

FLASH BACK.........

Rita gain admission into ss2,while i was just entering ss3....rita was d goddess queen in the whole school...a school whereby 274 girls can be seen,just 114 guys are in the school...rita stands among the most gorgeous of the girls all...to tel u hw pweety she is...sometimes i imagine,God took is time to create her....while will someone be this naturally endowed..even without a make up...

The male teachers in my school was unable to resist her beauty,all the guys are dieing to make her their girlfriend,while i was so engrossed with my studies...but that does not mean i neva wanted her to..but my books come first...Rita was d only girl who does not receive punishment from the male teachers..anytime she comes late,she is always allowed in without any punishment...she was so beautiful

One morning,i woke up early,got dressed and prepared for school,cause i was to conduct assembly that day...i was in high spirit,just because is my turn to conduct assemby.....i got to schl wen it was 7:14am....i was singing a song dat was nt audible to even attract a passers by....getting to my class,i dropped my back on my sit nd said a little prayers...i den decided to take a walk round the school premises before the arrival of students and teachers...just to while away time...suddenly i started hearing sum1 in a pleading tone...i started wondering who wuld ave been in school before me,cus i was not xpecting anybody to be in school by that time..the more i go closer,d louder and intense the pleading continues...in other not to arise interest from both parties..i decided to just mind my business and walk back to my class...but i was determined to knw who is begging whole by this time......i was so disturbed in my spirit....i want to know who the person is..i decided to be bold nd move close...i was so close to d extent that d voice was like sum1 dat is familiar...the No i kept hearing is like a voice i do hear more often...getting their,i was shocked with wat i saw

update comes up 2moro,sori for not bin able to update..gudnyt
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2015
so angry...all my typing was all wipe off...update comin up soonest
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2015
CONTINUATION.....

whats going on here?i was shocked with the sight i saw.......Mr wole...kneeling down in front of rita....what for?i decided to move very closer to them,so close that i started hearing what their conversation is all about.

MR WOLE:Rita i really do luv u so much,forget all ds chew gum byfriend of yours,i will make sure i take good care of u.....bla bla bla bla

RITA:sorry sir,i cant date u,you handsome,but sir u married again and please stop kneeling down,you know u my teacher and what will people say if dey see u kneeling down.........

wia i was,i stood agape,my mouth opened wide,i wanted to shout,but was unable to do so....Mr Wole...a respected and feared man in the whole school....kneeling down in front of a girl that is far of his age.....something is wrong somewhere....listening to all their conversation,an idea pump into my head immediately,and i smiled at it...definitly is going to work....i ran to my class,as fast as my legs can take me.....i ran like neva before,reaching to my class,i unzipped my bag and brought out my phone in other to video them and their conversation...so as to use it against Mr wole.........i ran back to the scene,but as so disappointed with what i saw...they have both gone to God knows well.

i was lost in though when the bell jotted me back to life....that was when i remembered i was suppose to be the first in the assembly before anybody else...........i ran quickly to the assembly...organised everyone.....immediately i was over shadowed with my thoughts again,when i saw God angel approaching the line.....mehn this girl must be a goddess in disguise..why wl God gives one person this kind of beauty self....

A junior walked up to me.....senior the assembly has been arranged orderly as u wants it....i came back from my thinking and i tried to pay more concentration to the facts that am in the assembly.....

The assembly went on smoothly.,....but i noticed rita was always staring at me,the principal give his speech...reminding everyone to endeavour they all pay their school fee before the date of exams approached....i caught rita staring at me again...whats this girl problem self?abi she catch me this morning?i like her sha and i will try making her my girlfriend...immediately i felt an horrible pains in my back and then i realised i was absence minded from the assembly and the principal has tried to wake me up with his cane.....

updates coming up leta 2day
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
episode 3

I felt so embarrassed.....gazing at the multitudes staring in my direction,i actually felt like crying.....but as a man i gat step up my confidence....i swallowed my tears......Then the principal asked me to match them to their class since he was through addressing them,i did as i was commanded..they all matched to their class wit laughter all over their face,*that ackward moment ur crush was just staring at u after the cane u just received*.....i was unable to sing properly,but i tried anyway.

Getting to my class,i rested my head on top of my desk reminiscing the events of what just happened in the assembly......it was indeed a horrible incident to behold.....i was quiet all thru my stay in school that particular day,to the extent that i didnt go out for break......we closed for that day,what look like an hours was turned to a minutes,maybe bcus i was nt paying attention all through the class....

Quickly,i took my bag and rushed out of the class....to avoid telling stories....i walked passed the gate,just as i though i might ave escaped some questions...i had a voice calling my name....from behind me,i decided to ignore the voice,because i was not the only one that answers that name....the voice came up again more louder....CHOICE!!!!!!! it was getting louder as if the person is closer...i decided to increase my movement...before i could say JACK,i felt a soft touch@my back,turning back i was shocked with what i saw........

hapi sunday pals
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
CONTINUATION......

RITA:Hi

ME:hello damsel

RITA:my name's re rita....

ME:Yea i knw...who in this school do not know rita the most famous queen in this school....but what i dont understnd is that how come u knew my name...

RITA:*blushing*hmmmmm....even u?u also think am a queen,you guys always have ur ways in words....

ME:anyway is normal between guys,even the shy ones can express themselves if given the opportunity...and......u still had not answered my question......

RITA:oh,my bad...actually your classmate told me your name when i went looking for u.

ME:*suprised*looking for me?what have i done?i hope i didnt commit any cime....?

RITA:*straight face*actually u did

ME:*scared*please am sorry if i have offended u,i have past through alot today..and i cnt stands it if i offend someone like u...am so sorry...

she started laughing....for my mind,wetin dey make this babe dey laugh na...abi i don mis yarn....anyway their is only one way to find out and that is taking the bull by the horn and asking......

No time to look time,jesusboi neva stl update he own...so i go carry on..sit down and relax.....keep the comment coming
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
CONTINUATION.......

ME:sorry please why are u laughing?did i said anytin wrng?

RITA:hmmmmm....nothing actually,but i dont know u this scared......*started laughing again*

wetin dey do this girl na,abi she take laughing medicine....but the most interesting part of it all it was that...her laughter brough out a whole lot of beauty from her....i was lost in thought when she brough me out from my deep though....

RITA:are u still here?

ME:yes i am....so what is the crime i ave committed*na strolling*

RITA:why were u looking at me today?i caught your eyes severally and it was something i dont like

ME:Am so sorry,is just that i was asking God what on earth did he send an angel to this world for?why this beauty...

na am getting bold to speak with her with....actually is not that am a shy guy o...but beauty past beauty na....we talked and talked...till we wia about to go to our different detination....She laughed at all my jokes...any guy passing at that moment will just start looking at me...for my mind i don enta one chance...make dem no go beat me because of this girl o....

RITA:am so happy talking with u...u dont knw how i have lnged for this day...thank God i ave finally had it....

ME:*suprised*mmmm....eeee 2......
i walked home so happy.....

updates comes up leta ds nyt
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
keep the comment coming o....ghost mode de-activate urselves and come and encourage this coming up writer
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
[i][/i]typing
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by aprilwise(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't wanna comment yet just to follow up.
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
EPISODE 4

On my way home...i sang all the love songs i can ever remember....i was just too happy...why?maybe because i was privilege to speak with the most glamouring girl in school or maybe because she said that she was happy speaking with me,but which other way...i was glad i finally talked with her......

i got home,off my school uniform as fast i could ever imagine...cause i was so excited...i just want to celebrate the excitement in a grand style...immediately i remembered i had some money that i saved...i dashed into my room as quick as possible,getting there i took some money out of it,went out to buy malt and some pieces of meat....i dont drink alcohol,so i settled down with malt...when i was through with the malt and the pieces of meat,i went into the kitchen,prepared the best meal within my reach....when it comes to cooking,i no get second...for i was the most respected cooker at home....but i only cook when am happy or hungry...thats if my mum decide to wicked me...she will not cook before going out....so i do cook when when she always does that....i love food o...

when i was through with the food,i decided to eat early,so as not to eat late in the night....it was 6:24 already.....i was eating when my mum came into the house and was shocked to see me eating....she was so suprised,cus she didnt xpect it.....

ME:mummy gud evening ma

MY MUM:*suprise look*evening,are ur sistas and brothers back from work?

ME:not yet mammy,but i guess they are on their way home.

MY MUM:so who cooked this food u eating,since i know u to be a lazy cooker,i know u wunt cook since u will always give excuses that u tired from the days activities in school

ME:*smiles*mammy i cooked the food o

MY MUM:hmmmm......thank God o,bia wat actually gave u a change of hearty today?

ME:*still smiling*mammy notin really....

after series of questioning....she saw that i was not ready to let her into my happy mood,she went into her room to do her normal routine....

When i was through eating my meal.....i went into the kitchen,wash my plates and dashed into my room....i was on nairaland reading some few stories...

immediately i decided to cal rita...i screw through my phone searching for her number...oopss then i remember.....

buckle ur shoes.......chai no comments...thr is God o
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
aprilwise:
I don't wanna comment yet just to follow up.
thanks for passing by boss
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
CONTINUATION......

why should i have forgotten this na....why didnt her remember....i now long to hear her voice,but i couldnt,all because i was ver shadowed by her beauty...chai....choice why should u have forgotten something like this....suddenly an idea pumped into my head......why dont u drop your phone and start imagining how your day looks like...i bet that will help.....

without any further delay,i started reminiscing the whole event hw it all started,from my spy with her and uncle wole...the cane i recieved from that harsh principal of ours...the laughter from the students...my dull moments...and how rita started talking to me.....everything just seems like a movie to me,i was so lost in thoughts,before i new whats up,i heard my alarm ringing.....with lazy eyes,i checked the time,it was 7:00........jesus!!!!!! how on GOD's name did i slept this long....to the extent that i missed the first alarm and no body came to wake me up for prayers....quickly i rushed out of bed,brushed my mouth and had my bath,i was determined to look neat and good today...so i decided to wear my second uniform...under mining that the one i wore yesterday was stl neat...i just want to look neat.....u know na,that kind thing,u gat dey presentable to your crush when she comes around....

Getting to the parlour,i checked my time,it was almost 8......and i was suprised to meet my mother and brothers at home....my sister has gone to her place of work already,the sight of me,made them burst into uncontrollable laughter...i was suprised as their laughter....i decided to adjust myself to see if their was something i did wrong...luckily for me,i found none....when their laughter has subsided,my elder brother threw the bomb question to me.......i was shocked by his question....

thanks to all those following,i gat tag u in my next update@april
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
might update b4 gng to bed sha....keep the comment coming and thanks to all my viewers so far
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
before i slip...let me update today last story....

typing mood activated...finished sipping my conou and update starts na...stay tuned
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
dedicated to aprilwise.......

EPISODE 5

who is rita?my brother threw the question....i was shocked....hw did he know about rita?is he now a magician?or is their something he has been doing that i dont know....so i made my mind to ignore the question....he came with the question again....this time with an authoritative voice that took me off balance...immediately i tried to ignore the question....

ME:brother i don late for school o

MY BROTHER:no school for u today,except u tel us who rita is.....

looking at the situation on board,i decided to let them know who rita is,so as to allow me go to school...cause is getting really late

ME:rita is just a friend that i met at school

MY BROTHER:a friend that u were saying u love her when u were sleeping,abi?

ME:*suprised*me?

MY BROTHER:no me,u beta start saying the truth who rita is o....

ME:she is just a friend o.....which i intend to make my girlfriend,but we started talking yesterday

MY MUM:*shocked*hmmmmmi said it,i new someting was fishy when i came home and saw that he has prepared food already,i tried engaging him in a conversation....but he zoomed off to his room.....micheal....pay attentions to ur studies o...bla bla bla,bia.....hw did u knw who is rita sef,u didnt tel me,u just told me u heard him talking to himself in his slip.....

MY BROTHER:when i entered his room to look for my charger,i discovered that he was emphasizing on one particular name...rita rita...saying i love u rita and all sort....the most funny part was that,he starting bending his mouth as if he wants to kiss someone....

my brother was just there laughing his lungs out....i wish i cn just give him a punch....before he was able to recover....my mum joined with his laughter....i just decided to sneak out from their presence and off i went.....

goodnyt pals...update comes up tommorrow night....swt drms
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2015
ALL WRITE UPS HAS BEEN MODIFY...FOR THE READING PLEASURE OF OTHERS THAT ARE YET TO READ THIS STORY....

NOTE:I WONT START WHAT I CANT FINISH...SO THIS STORY HAS AN ENDING,AM NOT A FAN OF UNFINISHED STORY....CAUSE I REALISED NAIRALAND HAS UNIFINISHED STORIES ALOT AND SEUN HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.....

MY SHOUT OUT GOES TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN THIS STORY LINE,SINCE IT BEGAN...AND TO AL THOSE WHO WILL STILL CONTRIBUTE...GOD BLESS U ALL.....TO ALL MY GHOST READERS,U CAN DO WELL BY ACKNOWLEDGING THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY...FOR WITHOUT HIM,U WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN READING SOMETHING LIKE THIS....

HAVE A BLISSFUL WEEK AHEAD...UPDATES COMES UP LATER IN THE DAY

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
continuation

Getting to school,it was almost 9am on dot....the principal was outside,sitting at the front of his office.....actually,the principal office is close to the school...and it is in such awayy that he can see through the gate...who ever is going out and coming in....i was close to the gate,when i saw the principal sitting outside....it den done on me that,i am in deep soup....

Which kind walaha be this na?why will the principal comes out by this?today of all day,when i thought that today will be sweet for me,i will have all the chance in this world to talk to rita and even make the guys jealous...then i glanced at my wrist watch again...it was 9:16am.....then i realised that the more time i spend thinking on how to dodge the principal,which i know is not going to leave the seat at anytime soon....the better for me....so i decided to brace up the fight and go straight to the gate...any die na die....i encouraged myself with that.....the more i get closer,the more fearful i become....finally i went inside the school....then i saw that he was so engrossed with the news paper he was reading,i decided to by pass him and walk straight to my class....then i heard the most shocking voice of my life....

HEY,young man come here!.....the voice was so authoritative....i looked back to be sure if he was actually calling me....then he said,yes you the one am calling,i went straight to him in a slow manner....

PRINCIPAL:why are u late?

i was unable to say a word...cause i dont knw what kind of excuse i will provide him with...my principal was that...is better not to say word,than to lie....so i kept quite.

PRINCIPAL:hey my friend,are u nt the one that am talking to?

i was still mute....that got him more infuriated,immediately he beckoned on one of the teachers in his office to give him cane....immediately i dont know how i did it,but i knw that something happen........

watch out for the next update
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2015
episode 6

All of a sudden....i saw rita..she was sparkling like the sun,walking towards the principal....i knw that at that very point,the principal was suprised in seeing her that sparkling...i was just wondering,this girl na witch self...which kind beauty may no dey fade...but increases as the day passes by...she moved to the principal and they both talked,whispering smethings between themselves...and giggling...for my mind was my business with that self...i was just standing,when the principal ask my to run to my class.....without a second look,i ran like hell to my class....cause the cane of the principal is the beginning of madness....

I got to my class,and found out that the subject teacher has started teaching and is no other person than mr wole...which kind problem be this na.......instead of one week one trouble,it became one morning with many problems...firstly it was my elder brother...the saving grace of laughter rescued me....and next was the principal...rita came to my rescue also...and now is Mr wole...a no nonsense man......who will save me now.

Where was,i had him cried out my name...chai i don die today,cane is one of my enemy,cause i know only animals receive it with uttmost pleasure...but me,is always recieved with pains...he then beckoned on me to come....but was suprised when he just asked me to take my sit....He was so nice to me in al his stay in my class....

Time flew by and teachers were not coming in...the ones that ill come wont stay up to 20minutes...he wont teach but to come and start talking and talking...when they are tired,they will just leave.....i started wondering,what actually happened today?who is Rita?...why is she so respected...i though her beauty was the reason she is so respected? there is something i have to find out....some questions that need answers to it.....and that i must get before leaving school.....just then i was brought back into reality with someone shouting my name....looking at who is standing closer to me...was Rita,saying she has been there over 15minutes and i didnt noticed her...if not for the class that all echoe my name...i was lost with what so ever i was thinking about....then is time to get answers to all my unanswered questions......

relax...updates comes up shortly
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by lizbethy: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
interesting waiting 4 the next update
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
CONTINUATION

Looking round the class,i saw eyes looking directly at me....hmmmm,i dont turn celebrity o....

RITA:Wont you offer me a sit?she asked,looking at me searching*put her two hands in her waist*

ME:ooppsss...my bad,am sorry,immediately i adjusted a little for her,so she can sit down...

Actually back then in school,we are three number in a seat and anything more than that is on your risk...cause they are sufficients chairs,so since it was getting closer to exam......some student dont usually come to school,cause they will always say is a waste of time....that either they prefer reading at home or going to lesson....na their own be down....lucky enough,my seat mates were not in school that day,it was just me in the seat....but looking at every were again,i discover people are outside playing,everybody that pass always peep through my window....then it done on me that it was break time already...

ME:So is break already?

RITA:yea....where were you when the bell was rang?

ME:class ofcourse....or didnt you saw me in my seat when u came looking for me....

RITA:*LAUGHING*looking for you?and who said i came because of you?

ME:*LOOKING CONFUSED*dont know,since u came directly to my desk,i assumed u came looking for me then....

RITA:actually,am here because of you,i came to see my friend,but was disappointed that she didnt come to school today,so i decided to use that opportunity to say hi before going out for break......talking about break,wont you go out for break?or you want to seat back and start thinking again?

ME:i will....but u are guest for now and more over who is this your friend in my class that i dont know of?

RITA:Are u kidding?do u want to say you have not be noticing my presence in your class during break time....

ME:not really...anytime the bell rings for break,am always on the move....lets go out for break on me

RITA:*STARING AT ME*do u think u can afford me?can u pay the bills if i finish ordering,,,

For my mind which kind question be that,you go chop pass #100 or #150.....i was holding #200 with me that moment....if u even chop #200 self,i felt dey watch you dey eat,but i go dey swallow spit for every drop of meat pie...that kind thing na...lolsss

ME:yea....i guess i will...we both stood up....and she started walking...oh my God....i just got the hottest chick ever....she was not only facially beautiful...but beautiful everywhere...:her back was also naturally endowed....

stay tuned
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
CONTINUATION.........

GOOD AFTERNOON madam...abeg we won buy snacks o....

RITA:*TOOK A GLANCE AT ME*so what do u want me to buy for you

ME:*SUPRISED*hey beauty,i brought you here....so u place your order and i will pay and not the other way round....

RITA:*SMILING*you sure you kno what you doing?anyway if you insist...i will place my order...

what is this girl talking about,make we see as he dey go na...atleast she no go buy pass #200,so i though.....i was brought back into reality when the madam said my total money was #650......i almost faint,madam what did she buy that made her bill so high...

MADAM:Thats normal break fee,she always buy #650 snacks from me and thats what she has collected....

Looking at Rta,she was just smiling...i looked at what she brought...1 big five alive and some well packaged biscuits....

RITA:*Came very close to me*whisper some things to my ear...like i know you can pay,so i stocked some money inside your bag...i will wait for you,you can go and get it,so you can pay.....

ME:*looking shy and embarrassed*thanks,whats all i can mutter....

i left and came back,but i was unable to find her anywhere close,when i asked the woman were she has gone to...

ME:madam were has she gone to?

MADAM:she has gone to her class....

ME:Ok......this is your money*stretching a thousand naira note towards her*

MADAM:my pikin no worry,she don pay already,she even said i should give you the change if you come....

The woman made me to understand that Rita explained to her that i had an appointment to attend to...that i will be backl and also i gave her the money to pay,that if i come back,she should give me the change....

I walked to my class,downcast,why me,at of the multitudes of guys in the school,i was lost....she indeed got some guts.....the unanswered questions was piling up.....

watch out for the next episode...
Will she provide answers to my questions or she will just wipe it off?lets see if she will on the next episode
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
oga choice, u dey try but u need to work on your grammar and paragraphing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Player's Heart / Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.