Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. (636 Views)

Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? / Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About / What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. by Obinnau(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2013
how do you feel if responsibility falls on you to deliver a news or info that you know is never what the recipient is imagining. let's say the death of a loved one, a terminal illness, the accident of a colleague or a bad thing your coworkers did. I just find it hard handling such.
Re: When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. by maafen: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2013
That is a responsibility ℓ shy away from because some people tend †☹ blame that bad news on tђε̲̣̣̣̥ bearer φf tђε̲̣̣̣̥ news. It makes one feel somehow responsible if tђε̲̣̣̣̥ news he brought made people cry
Re: When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. by Obinnau(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
maafen: That is a responsibility ℓ shy away from because some people tend †☹ blame that bad news on tђε̲̣̣̣̥ bearer φf tђε̲̣̣̣̥ news. It makes one feel somehow responsible if tђε̲̣̣̣̥ news he brought made people cry
exactly. that's how I feel.
Re: When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obinnau: how do you feel if responsibility falls on you to deliver a news or info that you know is never what the recipient is imagining. let's say the death of a loved one, a terminal illness, the accident of a colleague or a bad thing your coworkers did. I just find it hard handling such.
Answering d question is difficult on its own.
Re: When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. by Danhumprey: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Stylishrita: Answering d question is difficult on its own.
Exactly. It's kinda like standing between the Devil and the Deep blue sea.
Re: When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. by Obinnau(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Exactly. It's kinda like standing between the Devil and the Deep blue sea.
but at the end you have to choose one. you can't stay at the crossroads for eternity. oya give ya opinion
Re: When You Are The Person To Deliver The Bad News. by Danhumprey: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obinnau: but at the end you have to choose one. you can't stay at the crossroads for eternity. oya give ya opinion
Bro,I'm clueless. But if I'm to make a choice,I won't bearing whatever consequences. I would break the news to them,even if they accuse me.

(1) (Reply)

Age Issue On Nairaland / Sexkillz You Don Ban Person Since Today.. / A Must Read:life Story Of A Nigerian Whose Kidney Was Stolen In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.