Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? (4704 Views)

What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ? / What If Another Jesus Comes Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? by benny4wax(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
what if he comes today would we let him in. when he knocks at the church would they let him in. the clergy men (pastors, priests, prophets and reverends) might shut the doors because of their guilt and unpreparedness to see the lord...............sobs

HE WAS KILLED AND CRUCIFIED BY THE PHARISEES BECAUSE THEY WERE'NT READY FOR HIS COMING ..SO THEY KILLED HIM OUT OF THEIR OWN GUILT, WOULD YOU DO THE SAME WHEN HE COMES AGAIN?

THE QUESTION IS YOURS TO ANSWER............
JOHN 3:16..........

Re: If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
no. i'm not gay.
Re: If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
and do what?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? by Franklinus: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? by kolajamesjnr(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
You mean the white dude? grin
Re: If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? by sonmvayina(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Concerning this question,i am yet to hear a meaningful arguement about the form he is going to take. is he coming as a man with flesh and blood or as a spirit or ghost. Giving the fact that nobody who saw him the first time is not around to confirm him..i think christain will find it hard to convince each other not to talk of others..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Misconceptions About Atheism / Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio / Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.