Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Akin Osuntokun On Rationalizing Stella Oduah's Proclivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Osuntokun On Rationalizing Stella Oduah's Proclivity (2044 Views)

The Rebellion Of The Godsons Part 1 By AKIN OSUNTOKUN / Buhari’s Certificate: PDP Will Head To Court – Osuntokun / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Osuntokun On Rationalizing Stella Oduah's Proclivity by birdman(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
esere826: It all started with the deportation
, and yes, the book, and yes the civil war
fast forward to the recent happenings

FFK after a massive misyarn by Kalu, struck out at the entire igbo race
many of us had a long time ago concluded that FFK lacked a certain mental ability despite his educational pedigree
(afterall, one of the leaders of the BNP is an Oxford or is it Cambridge grad)
But that a 'modern', young man who happened to have been a minister of the republic could brood such shallowness and actually spew it was quite shocking

I can safely conclude that all igbos i know were instantly anti-FFK
interestingly, some yoruba's i knew (even some that had previously felt FFK was a mad man), were gloating. not all sha
Fastforward again to a month ago or thereabout..........

There are very few people who like FFK. Im not sure the dude is completely OK upstairs either - lucky for him he had a famous dad. A few people may have jumped on his bandwagon after it was perceived he was being attacked because of his ethnicity during the deportation saga. I bet those people jumped off when he started talking about Igbo girlfriends etc. Talking about your past encouters with someone else's wife in public is as low as it gets. I had no idea even FFK could be that crass
Re: Akin Osuntokun On Rationalizing Stella Oduah's Proclivity by Olaone1: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
esere826: So,

let's use obasanjo as an example
it would be hard to accuse him of being pro-yoruba
this has been his disposition right from time immemorial

Please, never ever make Obasanjo an epitome of something good. He was bad and nothing can change that. Obasanjo wasn't pro-Yoruba simply because he's afraid of the Hausas Fulanis . He wouldn't have condoned Sharia if a Southern governor had tried it. He went to Odi and delivered chaos to its inhabitants but couldn't try such in any of the core Northern states.
I did not and do not rate the man at all.
Re: Akin Osuntokun On Rationalizing Stella Oduah's Proclivity by gurnam: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
DerideGull:

It should be an insult to zombie if I call you a demented jackass.

Old fool....I think you should go and give it a rest already...you sound profoundly sick in the head....a screw up there must have gone missing.. undecided
Re: Akin Osuntokun On Rationalizing Stella Oduah's Proclivity by DerideGull(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
gurnam:

Old fool....I think you should go and give it a rest already...you sound profoundly sick in the head....a screw up there must have gone missing.. undecided

Happiness has always be mine when drooling fools such as you address me as being old. I pray a reticulated dullard such as you will never see an old age. Old age shall be rare within your idiotic lineage. In fact, you have already demonstrated such natural endowment is meant for your entire family. What a dunce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Plot To Abort National Conference – Afenifere / Why Is Nigeria's Jonathan Worried? - By Aljazeera / BREAKING NEWS: Muhammed Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.