Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,391 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) (35827 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
the_ripper3: For Naija, after the captain make announcement of impending crash. The pandemonium no go let u think sef. Na words like " aye mi o" , "bi mo se ku re" , "olorun gba mi" . "Temi baje " u go dey hear

God no go let us encounter such grisly mishap.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
All the same you surviving a Plane depends on how the plane crashed, & more especially The GRACE OF GOD
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sit at the most extreme seat at the back..
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by donchucky21(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dont have plans to board any soon...
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
All the same you surviving a Plane depends on how the plane crashed, & more especially The GRACE OF GOD
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chai, most of these features are not available in our domestic aeroplane that have spent up to 15 years of usage sad sad sad sad
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Petmayor:

FYI, whether you board a local or international airline, these life-saving tips are applicable.
Bro,what if you know the plane is about to crash,and the pilots and other crew members comfirmed your fear,is it advisable to try to exit the plane before it crash?
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Lilchilz(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
undecided
wasak: d only way to escape completely is to never board a plane the Same way d only way to escape death is to never get born!!!
what is dis one sayinq?? undecided
wasak: d only way to escape completely is to never board a plane the Same way d only way to escape death is to never get born!!!
what is dis one sayinq??

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Highly informative.
Thanks to OP.
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by DeHero1: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wao... nice tips, but have u tried it before.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sit at the back of the plane thats the safest place. From what I watched on tv, the tail of the plane always (well almost) detaches from the rest of the plane.

Do not sit towards the engines o or you're finished. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Kesmakveli(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Good information, thanks poster .. One thing is God Protects us all.
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Dannylux: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
this is the height
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by pendusky(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
this means anytime u board a plane, be ready to face aircrash consequences, scary
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Caracta(f): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
penzino: Lolz, dis is funny, so tey e don reach time wey we need to dey learn how to survive plane crash!!! Naija I hail thee.... grin

So planes only crash in Nigeria? You know, sometimes i wonder why some of you think with your armpits.
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Jobig(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
noted

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
If everyone fights to sit at the tail of the plane,who will now sit at the beginning?

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by leonard509(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nice one @ OP, . .GOD bless all
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by josite: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
let us be real. Develop your spirit enough not to enter an ill-fated plane or to get out of one if already boarded even if it means losing a million naira. More plane will still crash with the best of preparations.in moment of panic you wont remember any of these hints and you will be shocked that those at the back dies while even the pilots and kids who knows nothing survive If you are a xtian.getting on the plane without a full understanding of how real angels are and how they operates simply means you are a careless xtian and your destruction is self elected. The spirit of death is a smelly spirit ,so smelly ,you can detect its presence anywhere. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US. Train your spirit

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
[center][/center]saving the page!!!!,I need to tell my mom and family.
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by striker9(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
the_ripper3: For Naija, after the captain make announcement of impending crash. The pandemonium no go let u think sef. Na words like " aye mi o" , "bi mo se ku re" , "olorun gba mi" . "Temi baje " u go dey hear

God no go let us encounter such grisly mishap.
AMEN OOOOOOO!!!
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by dnawah(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
U don 4get say na God creat this world?if him kick the plane nko?all this ur step thing no go work.u better shout THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST,if all fail u.(with OBJ voice)
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by 2baga(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Nice info especially for these turbulent times.

my guy no just try am o..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
dnawah: For Naija, after the captain make announcement of impending crash. The pandemonium no go let u think sef. Na words like " aye mi o" , "bi mo se ku re" , "olorun gba mi" . "Temi baje " u go dey hear

nooo, chineke biko meerun ebele. my container, if i die who go dey shop? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by eyenCalabar(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2013

Read the safety information card and pay
attention to the pre-flight safety speech.

In a Nigeria domestic flight, you hear an Arab man speaking Arab English when the passengers of the flight are Nigerians and you then expect us to understand that. I no dey hear shi shi o

By the way, got something for everyone here: www.nairaland.com/1498917/build-capacity-more-family-planning
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

So planes only crash in Nigeria? You know, sometimes i wonder why some of you think with your armpits.

No commercial plane flying from or to the UK has crashed fatally due to maintenance issues since 1954. That is roughly 60 years ago.

Nigeria has had 8 in the last 20 years killing probably over 1000 people during that period, all due to the conditions of the planes.

The airline owners are using people's lives as collateral for cutting corners while those suppose to be regulating them are buying bullet-proof cars at 5 times the actual sale prices.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by RealAlfranco: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Story!! Story!!! The bloody truth is if u are goin 2 die,u will certainly and most definitely die!!!
If anyone survives a plane crash,I bet u ask any of dem,dey'll tell u its a 'miracle'...if ur time reach,e don reach bdat,safety or no safety!!!
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
josite: let us be real. Develop your spirit enough not to enter an ill-fated plane or to get out of one if already boarded even if it means losing a million naira. More plane will still crash with the best of preparations.in moment of panic you wont remember any of these hints and you will be shocked that those at the back dies while even the pilots and kids who knows nothing survive If you are a xtian.getting on the plane without a full understanding of how real angels are and how they operates simply means you are a careless xtian and your destruction is self elected. The spirit of death is a smelly spirit ,so smelly ,you can detect its presence anywhere. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US. Train your spirit

Fcking reetard!

Spirit my arsse!
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by eddy42k(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Abeg where can I get a parachute..I need to buy one
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Caracta(f): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sagamite:

No commercial plane flying from or to the UK has crashed fatally due to maintenance issues since 1954. That is roughly 60 years ago.

Nigeria has had 8 in the last 20 years killing probably over 1000 people during that period, all due to the conditions of the planes.

The airline owners are using people's lives as collateral for cutting corners while those suppose to be regulating them are buying bullet-proof cars at 5 times the actual sale prices.

I am not holding brief for Nigerian airlines...far from it. But to think Nigeria is the only country in the world that needs these tips doesn't make sense to me. We have not had it easy over the past few years, i agree. These tips are for every one...black, white, Nigerian, non-Nigerian, Mixed Nigerian or whatever.

Attaching a Nigerian tag to it is not necessary.
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: If everyone fights to sit at the tail of the plane,who will now sit at the beginning?

No be small thing
Re: How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) by lirusehn(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lordwize: Anytime I cooked a delicious meal for my heart, she will just eat to her satisfaction and there is no compliment of your food is tasty from her. It pains me, is it wrong for a woman to compliment her man cooking skills?
i'd rada read dis. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS / My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.