Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India (781 Views)

Salient Economic & Social Problems That Affect Dev. Of Science & Tech In Nigeria / 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by paddymo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Experience is the best teacher. yet there are folk who has experience but just refuse to let others suffering know how to start. Education in india is easy and qualitative. Indians believe so much in Skills and ability. to gain admission into their university isn't a big deal provided you have 10+2 (waec neco or GCE) your orientation doesn't matter as far as i know. the minimum credit is 5.

The fees isn't much. its really affordable. almost like what some state universities in Nigeria are paying for a semester. if you have interest on this, just contact me and i will help you to the peak.

ask me any question on this and i will answer you respectively
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by Mutab4u(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
What is the procedure?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
why? cool
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by uzoexcel(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hi thnks for ur help....do u have any info on infodel IT services in india...my cousin got a 2year scholarship to do an undergraduate degree via Aptech computers india..mwe r worried that it may not be legit and also how recognised is the degree
P.s:this is urgent
paddymo: Experience is the best teacher. yet there are folk who has experience but just refuse to let others suffering know how to start. Education in india is easy and qualitative. Indians believe so much in Skills and ability. to gain admission into their university isn't a big deal provided you have 10+2 (waec neco or GCE) your orientation doesn't matter as far as i know. the minimum credit is 5.

The fees isn't much. its really affordable. almost like what some state universities in Nigeria are paying for a semester. if you have interest on this, just contact me and i will help you to the peak.

ask me any question on this and i will answer you respectively
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by paddymo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mutab4u: What is the procedure?
The procedure is not complicated. get your documents (waec or neco, date of birth, local government of origin, first school leaving certificate, passport photograph, and travel passport) scanned and emailed to me. these documents will be printed and taken to school for an offer letter which you will use to apply for a visa.
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by paddymo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
uzoexcel: Hi thnks for ur help....do u have any info on infodel IT services in india...my cousin got a 2year scholarship to do an undergraduate degree via Aptech computers india..mwe r worried that it may not be legit and also how recognised is the degree
P.s:this is urgent
I have checked the website and fb page of this acclaimed scholarship providers... whats the term of the scholarship? this people aint in india. they are in PH. thats the first point. you should know Nigeria by now. they create ways to make it wat ever it takes. let me knw the terms of the scholarship. you said an undergraduate degree in two years... well, i wont doubt that one because am reading INFO TECH and its 3 years. If money is required just quite. its easy to come here for studies dont go and pay so much money for third parties in the name of scholarship
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by paddymo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
smartchoice: why? cool
why what?
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by jonescyras(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
My brothers be wise!!!!!!! Don't be scammed!
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
why do you want to help?
paddymo: why what?
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Op would love to have an indepth Discussion with You in Regards to this...kindly drop Your Mail. Let's talk.
Regards.
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by paddymo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
pastorPETER: @Op would love to have an indepth Discussion with You in Regards to this...kindly drop Your Mail. Let's talk.
Regards.
Email: paddymo4real@yahoo.com, +91 9650 776 448
Re: I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India by icezychris(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Bro I want to do my 1yr IT on hardware nd networking in india pls I want to do it in zoom tech or aptect tech pls I want to knw de requirement needed like schools fee house rent flight ticket nd PTA or re u on watsapp pls drop ur number let's chat over dia pls

(1) (Reply)

/ Fynestboi Are You Male Or Female / 2014-2015 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarships Scheme Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.