Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US (40951 Views)

Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by spyx64(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2014
The Centre for Promotion of Ethics, Values and National Integration (CENPEVNI), has said that it has secured admission for the 57 escaped Chibok school girls from a school in the United States of America (USA), through its collaboration with other groups.

The executive director of the group, and project coordinator, Rehabilitation and Reintegration Outreach Mission (RROM), Dr Mercy Sokomba, stated this in Abuja, at a one day Stakeholders Interactive Session on Effective Victim Support Strategies.

She said, offers for completion of education of the girls, inclusive of scholarship has been made to RROM through Stefanos Foundation and the international support groups of RROM.

“The reality of this particular offer is if the girls are ready for another form of separation from their parents. However, we have initiated discussions with some leadership of the Chibok community and at some point will meet with them and the parents for consent,” she said.

Sokomba however said that they hope that the funds and support partnership will consistently get to RROM for project sustainability within scheduled time frame so as not to hinder the progress the outreach mission has made so far.

Commending the efforts of the federal government in the fight against insurgency, Sokomba prayed and pleaded for a quick resolution of the Boko Haram saga and safe return of the abducted Chibok girls and many other women and children abducted earlier or after the Chibok girls.

According to her, “The end of terrorism will bring an end to the loss of lives and properties.”

http://leadership.ng/news/381975/57-escaped-chibok-girls-gain-admission-us

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by onatisi(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Now I believe chibok saga is a scam

60 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Profcamsey(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2014
real scam... dem don use us play politics #Team8GEJ....its a lie, na lie oh. i don make FP. Na today Jesus go come oh

8 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by onatisi(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Profcamsey: real scam... dem don use us play politics #Team8GEJ
no name ,no pictures,and now we are been told they will be leaving the country for usa grin grin grin , which means end of the story .simply classical

31 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by rattlesnake(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Una dey craze

3 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by gift01: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
America and Nigeria #bringbackourgirls

9 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Akin89(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Nigeria....i hail oooo
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Blockus: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Hahahahahahaaaaa...

Them don use our head .. grin

Those girls wey no fit speak english don gain admission into U.S schools.. grin

kai!!!!

Mbok, make Boko Haram come jidnap more students so that dem fit go overs for scholarship too.. grin

65 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by iconize(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2014
What's it with Nigerians and lies?

11 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by DEGREE2466(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2014
spyx64: The Centre for Promotion of Ethics, Values and National Integration (CENPEVNI), has said that it has secured admission for the 57 escaped Chibok school girls from a school in the United States of America (USA), through its collaboration with other groups.

The executive director of the group, and project coordinator, Rehabilitation and Reintegration Outreach Mission (RROM), Dr Mercy Sokomba, stated this in Abuja, at a one day Stakeholders Interactive Session on Effective Victim Support Strategies.

She said, offers for completion of education of the girls, inclusive of scholarship has been made to RROM through Stefanos Foundation and the international support groups of RROM.

“The reality of this particular offer is if the girls are ready for another form of separation from their parents. However, we have initiated discussions with some leadership of the Chibok community and at some point will meet with them and the parents for consent,” she said.

Sokomba however said that they hope that the funds and support partnership will consistently get to RROM for project sustainability within scheduled time frame so as not to hinder the progress the outreach mission has made so far.

Commending the efforts of the federal government in the fight against insurgency, Sokomba prayed and pleaded for a quick resolution of the Boko Haram saga and safe return of the abducted Chibok girls and many other women and children abducted earlier or after the Chibok girls.

According to her, “The end of terrorism will bring an end to the loss of lives and properties.”

http://leadership.ng/news/381975/57-escaped-chibok-girls-gain-admission-us

i have always said it that this chibok girls kidnap is a scam

12 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2014
NDI ARA!!!!! See the extent politicians can go just to bring their rival down....it's now obvious no abduction happened in Chibok. .may God help Nigeria. .

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019.... cool cool

35 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
grin
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by EnterPRO: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by mastiphal25: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
good for them cheesy
[img]http:///juw[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by bablononi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
lies

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
admission for girls who cannot speak english, now dat is scam

17 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by DJDOLA(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
They need 2 come and kidnap me 2

4 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by MoneyGreen(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Shekau go vexxooo
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by gbenga4sure(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Their abduction has now brought them fortunes.

2 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by tochman(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is so hilarious. End time tins grin

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
God knows the best for them.

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
this is a classical scam .
the news was that 200 girls were ferried said to have been kidnapped and moved without hindrance! juju matters . grin
then stories started coming out about how some of the girls escaped from their fullly armed captors ,dem be chibok rambos . cool
their prison break stories from boko haram was even scandalously hilarious and funny, eg girls jumping from moving trucks ,asking to pee the beating it,doing it the commando style in chibok usain bolts fashion grin
then came the chibok protest, without any of the girls that escaped present to prove that truly they did escaped,nollywood characters . grin
what about the 1 million naira each that was hurried disbursed to families of the so called girls just 3 days after the so called abduction ? grin
no press conference to show the escaped girls as a rallying call to save the rest ,and now we are been told they are all been taken to the united states for better education !. i love naija
who are these so called mysterious girls anyway? wink wink wink

61 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by lat4real: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
I can see GEJ e-warriors flexing muscle all over this thread. I bet if they kidnap someone in your family, you will ask for a part of the body prove before you believe it.
I can bet, they believe their entire life is a scam cheesy

In other news sha, GEJ till 2030! grin

9 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by hazyfm: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
[size=18pt]REALLY?? CAN THEY SPEAK ENGLISH?[/size]

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by korel9: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
"Gained admission" or were enrolled? angry

In another vein, I forsee Naija girls submitting themselves for kidnapping so as to benefit from this gesture grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by uzolexis(f): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
LIES!!!!! now it's obvious chibok kidnap is a scam, they are saying they r taking them to America so that nobody will ask about them anymore baa....Nigeria-a country where everything is possible angry angry

7 Likes

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by blakky97(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yay!

1 Like

Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by RockMaxi: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sokomba however said that they hope that the
funds and support partnership will consistently
get to RROM for project sustainability within
scheduled time frame so as not to hinder the
progress the outreach mission has made so far.

Good

I read the bolded twice and started grin grin grin
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by Swizdoe(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yeye dey smell
Re: 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US by moneybag100: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
I dey go sambisa forest tomorrow may be dem go kidnap me too, so I go gain admission go inside moon....my dream country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results / Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.