Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. (523 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Strictly to what the ttopic says. tongue what is the sweetest thing you did to the woman that got you into this world u r now flexing with your girlfriend or bofriends (players,your own Na another matter)

Am i derailing??.damn! shocked

Well as for my own,i drove down from warri to be there,her birthday was on 24 of june. i came home on 23rd.the next morning,a bright one actually,started with morning devotion,then giving of gifts from the rest of my siblings to mummy,accompanied by hugs.

I only gave her a card,unwrapped.i could see the disapointment in her face.(buh in my mind,if u know what i had planned.ehn).any ways sha,the day continued,,well wishers kept on calling.

At twelve oclock.i got up,dressed casually,nd told her to wear something she would be free in nd not looked like a thick madam,nd we left(unknown to her i had packed her 3qtrs nd shirt in a bag).

We drove out of the house nd headed for the express.she noticed it nd then asked wher we were going.then i broke the news nd told her we were going to abraka resort beach.She was like what?jonathan take me back home.i dnt even know hw to swim.i just smiled nd told her erything was well..after a few more mins of driving in silence.she started smiling.lol

Anyway sha,we had fun at the beach,i taught her how to swim(im a fabulous swimmer winks).itwaa really fun,she was scared.then attended this 6pm comedy show.lol,my mom drank alcohol that day was a lil tipsy.sha sha.it ended by 9,we then drove home..lol u need to see the look on ery bodys face when we came home at after ten.buh i waved it off nd explained our day to them the next day cos i was tired.

Her husband ,my dad waa jealous.and since then,celebrating birthdays has been a competition in my family.

This happened june24 last yr,which was her birthday.... share ur story with me please kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. by EfemenaXY: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls, pls, ASUU call of your strike na!

How much longer are we gonna be bombarded here on nland with atrocious writing and very bad grammatical errors?

@OP, modify your title so it read thus: Sweetest thing you've done for your mother on her birthday.
Re: Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Efemena_xy: Pls, pls, ASUU call of your strike na!

How much longer are we gonna be bombarded here on nland with atrocious writing and very bad grammatical errors?

@OP, modify your title so it read thus: Sweetest thing you've done for your mother on her birthday.
sorry Oh,I no go school o angry angry undecided
Re: Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. by EfemenaXY: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
^^ Well, at least you've made the change. Good on you.
Re: Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. by Iceman296: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Well, It was Back When i was In school.

I Gave Her Nos to Almost All my Close Friends to call her and Wish her Happy Birthday. She Felt Special and Couldn't Stop Thanking Me

It was So Lovely Menh, Mother is Supreme!

1 Like

Re: Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. by Kanwulia: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Took her to Las Vegas. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

House Fumigation And Pest Controls Services / How Can I Get A Nanny / No More Hangovers As Scientists Develop Drunk Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.