Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT (16938 Views)

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by felix281(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
and where d heaven are u frm? DUMBASS!!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Bulldog(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
highmood: and u think Ngige's name is not ringing a bell,in their ears or they don't have children or relatives in the cities that,will inform them?
you know the funny irony about the picture, these electorates are giving him gifts instead of the other way round. Lols.... before i forget, the thing anambrarians detest is being told what to do. smiley

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
I watched this debate and debate is not a clear view and a sure note of what they will do. Am an Anambrarian and what we need is progress. As for me, Ngige is not my man cos he always sack workers which re been recruited by the regime before him. If peter Obi and Obiano gives me job, i will have to secure my future by voting for APGA. All of them dont know the word suffering.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Amack(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obiano was caugth prepare text during the governorship debate.

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by TonyAntony: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngige all the way... cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by highmood(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chamackh: Some people can lie, when was Obiano booed? I watched this debate all alone and never heard the audience booing any of the contestants.
Mr. They booed him when he was making his closing speech. When he asked them to look at his eyes, they all booed. Even when he asked them to look for a place when the symbol is a chicken, they also booed him. Immediately Ubah went to his stand and took away the papers there. So he was really booed. But all the same, come 16, the people of Anambra will decide. Wish it won't be rigged.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Decryptor(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
If APC wins this forthcoming election in Anambra, i'll change my indigenous state to Borno or Zamfara angry
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by highmood(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bulldog: you know the funny irony about the picture, these electorates are giving him gifts instead of the other way round. Lols.... before i forget, the thing anambrarians detest is being told what to do. smiley
grin exactly. Ignorance and mis-information is the problem of some of them not poverty.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by banki(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: We need to sustain this debate no doubt but I can bet that over 90% of those who will vote at the election proper did not see this debate.
My dear friend sometimes you suprise me you mean yoou encourage debates
We all. Know. That. Our GEJ who you encourage. Us to support runsaway from debates!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Bulldog(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
highmood: grin exactly. Ignorance and mis-information is the problem of some of them not poverty.
Exactly, just like an educated person carrying a broom in the street puzzles a madman. Lolz
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Bulldog(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
highmood: Mr. They booed him when he was making his closing speech. When he asked them to look at his eyes, they all booed. Even when he asked them to look for a place when the symbol is a chicken, they also booed him. Immediately Ubah went to his stand and took away the papers there. So he was really booed. But all the same, come 16, the people of Anambra will decide. Wish it won't be rigged.
when people start confusing a laugh at a funny remark to booing, then a broom is not far behind smiley
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by khattab02: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Decryptor: If APC wins this forthcoming election in Anambra, i'll change my indigenous state to Borno or Zamfara angry
Noted Decryptor. Nov 16 we will be waiting by God's grace.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Bulldog(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Amack: Obiano was caugth prepare text during the governorship debate.
oops, and now he has to face the exam malpractice panel right? Make ASUU call off strike abeg. Lols
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by biafranqueen: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What is the purpose of a debate that does not sway voters? Most of the comments made so far were made from entrenched biased position. Anyway, the debate was good and humourous.

Ngige performed well and spoke as an experienced politician. Obiano also did well but he is not as fluent as Ngige. But I can smell sincerity in Obiano. For me, it is Obiano all the way. Very easy decision.

Meanwhile, if we continue with these debates and perhaps make it a culture in our electoral process, Nigeria will go places.
debate is one things sticking to what you promised during the debate is another wink
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by biafranqueen: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
boban 007: Ngige displayed maturity&experience.he was light years ahead of them.unfortunately d apga guy is not so intelligent pilots wise.he looks bitter.ifeanyi ubah too is not experienced but given his level of education he tried.unfortunately everybody capitalised on his pedigree&warmed anambrarians not to vote for a questionable character,a fuel subsidy thief & a semi illiterate.I pity ifeanyi there,he was a bit inferior when others were boasting of their qualifications.ifeanyi also said he is a sports man&he has a football pitch in his house where people can come&play football.that was pointless.he also attacked,Dora akunyili&Stella oduah saying they're not capable as ministers from anambra.very interestibg debate.thank God I recorded it.
can you upload it to youtube and put the post here?
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by mrperfect(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
They all have valid points.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by biafranqueen: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Donjazzy12: After watching the debate, I am seriously doubtful of the much touted world class experience of Obiano. Why? The man can't even speak without notes. Was shivering and stammering all through. He looked and acted so uncomfortable. Peter Obi should just leave that man alone. Governorship of Anambra state is beyond his league!
I disagree I get so flustered during Public speaking with large crowds, but in a meeting with 50 or less or when I am closing a deal, I am a master. Not everyone can be a public speaker, It takes years of practice before you feel comfortable, in huge crowds. I am so confident when I meet strangers or at an event talking to people but as soon as a microphone is in my face and hundreds of eyes are looking at me, I get so nervous, but as time goes on I am getting better and better, at least now my voice does not shake and I can speak from my stomach, which produces volume. It took me two years to get even this far. I will not judge a man because he is a good speaker. Good speakers like Hitler don't always make the best leaders!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by HonEmeritus(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chamackh: Bias reporting, all of them gave good account of themselves, but am gonna influence my people to vote for Willie OObiano.
You and ur entire pple nor reach 5.So what's d point?
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
ifeanyi uba may not be as educated as obiano or ngige, but he is far more confident than both of them combined
shows he is not anyone's puppet
ifeanyi uba all the way!
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
biafranqueen: I disagree I get so flustered during Public speaking with large crowds, but in a meeting with 50 or less or when I am closing a deal, I am a master. Not everyone can be a public speaker, It takes years of practice before you feel comfortable, in huge crowds. I am so confident when I meet strangers or at an event talking to people but as soon as a microphone is in my face and hundreds of eyes are looking at me, I get so nervous, but as time goes on I am getting better and better, at least now my voice does not shake and I can speak from my stomach, which produces volume. It took me two years to get even this far. I will not judge a man because he is a good speaker. Good speakers like Hitler don't always make the best leaders!

stop trying to spin obiano out of his weakness
his weakness in this case is that he is a puppet
he is not standing on his own legs
he is scared of saying something that will anger peter obi
people like you refuse to think! smh.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Bulldog(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
re@lchange:

stop trying to spin obiano out of his weakness
his weakness in this case is that he is a puppet
he is not standing on his own legs
he is scared of saying something that will anger peter obi
people like you refuse to think! smh.
the first and only puppet we know in anambra is ngige, a puppet to the ubas. smiley The first governor to be kidnapped by his sponsors. That's why when he talks about insecurity and kidnapping in anambra, i'll just be wondering... "does this joker think everyone is a fool?" cos the insecurity during his own time was so severe that the governor(him) was kidnapped. Apart from Obiano, uba is the next option but the downside to ubah is that he might sell anambra to the highest bidder if he's presented with the option. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by khattab02: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Hon Emeritus: You and ur entire pple nor reach 5.So what's d point?
5? hahaha..lol. Bros no kill me with me laff oo.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Stallione(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Hahahaha,but na true nah,dem no reach 5,if atal dem get voters cards sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2013
warrior01:

Voter indeed. The true Anambrarians know themselves and an outsider can't love us more than we love ourselves. Apga all the way. The dream of our founding fathers can never be in vain
I brought out time to read all your posts,

Just because I love to allways laugh at the opinion of foools undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by khattab02: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Stallione: Hahahaha,but na true nah,dem no reach 5,if atal dem get voters cards sef grin grin
hahahaha..lol u no mean am ooo!
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by survivor10(m): 2:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Any full-fledged ANAMBRARIAN(and who witnessed NGIGE'S regime) who fails to vote for NGIGE should be taken to hospital for psychoevaluation. NGIGE made Anambra what it is today.Without him,God-fatherism and all sorts of corruption would have pitched a tent in Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by InvertedHammer: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2013
biafranqueen: I disagree I get so flustered during Public speaking with large crowds, but in a meeting with 50 or less or when I am closing a deal, I am a master. Not everyone can be a public speaker.... I will not judge a man because he is a good speaker.

Which explains why you are not running for the gubernatorial election. Let Obiano come up with his excuses. Not you.

re@lchange:
ifeanyi uba may not be as educated as obiano or ngige, but he is far more confident than both of them combined
shows he is not anyone's puppet
ifeanyi uba all the way!

Uba is just being corky: Aku na esi obi ike.

Tony-Antony:
Ngige all the way... cool

Ngige is charismatic but cunning to a fault

I wished Andy Ubah was in the debate. That is one train wreck waiting to happen.

In all, I DON'T SUPPORT ANY OF THEM. NOT THAT MY OPINION MATTERS ANYWAY.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Kingsley1000(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2013
survivor10: Any full-fledged ANAMBRARIAN(and who witnessed NGIGE'S regime) who fails to vote for NGIGE should be taken to hospital for psychoevaluation. NGIGE made Anambra what it is today.Without him,God-fatherism and all sorts of corruption would have pitched a tent in Anambra!
...He will surely triumph
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Dagah2: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=Bulldog] the first and only puppet we know in anambra is ngige, a puppet to the ubas. smiley The first governor to be kidnapped by his sponsors. That's why when he talks about insecurity and kidnapping in anambra, i'll just be wondering... "does this joker think everyone is a fool?" cos the insecurity during his own time was so severe that the governor(him) was kidnapped. Apart from Obiano, uba is the next option but the downside to ubah is that he might sell anambra to the highest bidder if he's presented with the option.
Be logical mr.,do u knw hw he was kidnapped?Has any governor been striped off of his security lyk he was done 2 by Obasanjo.I doubt ur being anambrarian.Can Obiano say no 2 Obi nt 2 talk of d incumbent president as Ngige did?
I doubt Ngige being caged by APC,he decamped 4rm PDP & he'll decamp 4rm APC wen d tym come calling.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Chamackh(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2013
highmood: Mr. They booed him when he was making his closing speech. When he asked them to look at his eyes, they all booed. Even when he asked them to look for a place when the symbol is a chicken, they also booed him. Immediately Ubah went to his stand and took away the papers there. So he was really booed. But all the same, come 16, the people of Anambra will decide. Wish it won't be rigged.
Booed? U must be joking. I listened to the debate from the beginning to the end, audience were all laughing not booing, ok
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Chamackh(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Hon Emeritus: You and ur entire pple nor reach 5.So what's d point?
u say we no reach 5 ?
And you forgot that if I can influence 5 persons as you said and those were able to get another 5, how many votes now, then continue in that order and know how many vote that would accrued to me indirectly as a result of influencing just 5 persons.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Bulldog(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2013
dagah2: Be logical mr.,do u knw hw he
was kidnapped?Has any
governor been striped off of his
security lyk he was done 2 by Obasanjo.I doubt ur being
anambrarian.
well this your logic brings amaechi of rivers to mind, although he is arrogant but he stood up to the president and showed him he runs his state and not him. A real governor would never let the president strip him of his aides, use logic with facts sometimes, it makes you look smart wink. I even read some one say that ngige wiped out God fatherism in the state... Hehehehe... A funny notion. He only showed he cant be trusted. Biting the fingers of the person that rigged him into office... A tough strategy to crack.
dagah2: Can Obiano say no 2
Obi nt 2 talk of d incumbent
president as Ngige did?
the real question should be, can ngige break out from the shackles of apc? Why, because obiano was never a puppet to anyone and he can use his contacts to deal with things without screaming like a baby in the media like... Ngige during his time.
dagah2: I doubt Ngige being caged by
APC,he decamped 4rm PDP & he'll decamp 4rm APC wen d tym
come calling.
exactly my point, we need a stable governor, a governor that would make a promise and keep it, a trustworthy governor and not a chameleon that switches sides at the slightest sign of trouble. This time ngige isn't playing with indigenous godfathers but foreigners and if he messes up (like he normally does), those people will gladly tear the state apart with no reservations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians / ACF Spokesperson, Emmanuel Yawe, Is Dead / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.