Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT (16941 Views)

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by guiddoti: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
warrior01:
Anambrarian wannabe, you still here? Aturu awusa
I have read your comments very closely and others, you are a very big he-goat. Do willy obiano know you? I think Obiano has shed blood for him to win. Lets ur opinion perish with you. Onye ara.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by ztar(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bulldog: when you started, i thought a human being is about to talk with reason. But then you started bleating like a goat and then i started looking for a leash to restrain you with. You are nothing but one confused package. Incapable of both analysis and confidence. You HATE obiano, hate apc, hate apga, hate Obi,... what the hell is your definition of objectivity Stop being a girl whinning about everything and nothing at the same time
Willie obaino is really in trouble.....see pple dat are campaigning for him....
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by Bulldog(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
ztar:
Willie obaino is really in trouble.....see pple dat are campaigning for him....
i'm not campaigning for no one. I'm just trying to help some break loose from their ngige bondage. But even if that's the case, PEOPLE are campaigning for him. Why ngige is not in trouble but in a puddle of shite is because 2 set of creatures campaign for him; "ZOMBIES" and "RETARDS" grin . Change camp if that came out too strong but it's true.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT by ifenadi(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2013
Bulldog: maths improve ones logic... Just saying smiley
there's a maxim that said, "If i cant trust you with one penny, why would i trust you with a billion pennies". If ngige can't keep his promise to one man(no matter the nature), i doubt he'll deliver to millions... A real man only accepts what he is capable of doing. That's like logic101.

you didn't know your mum and dad before you where born, but you trusted them smiley... That's getting too personal, sorry about that. My point is, you only get to know people by giving them a chance to prove they can be trusted. Again, it's like saying that you write like a fool and hence you must be a fool(no offence) or that i'm a criminal because my nickname sounded criminalish(a person that knows me is already laughing at this analogy smiley )
all politicians are thieves and you'll vote for two politicians(ngige and uba) If given the option instead of voting for a renouned human and financial manager(obiano). I've been trying to be civil for a while but i'm tempted to ask, what brand of crack do you smoke because i just noticed it's some quality stuff grin

Ok I see your points. Thanks and bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report / Flash! All The Pdp Governors Aides And Senators In Gombe Decamped To Apc Today. / PDP Says Tinubu Is A Betrayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.