Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194383 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Flakkydagirl: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
O ti sele o,
someone is knocking,
Broda kingzpen ti gbe de o.

This episode is quiet funny
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ziziola: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hm! Which kain tin be dis na? Match just dey start refree blow whistle
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Old soldier don come ti e ba o cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Eve4eva(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ziziola: Hm! Which kain tin be dis na? Match just dey start refree blow whistle
badoski.....lmao
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na old soldier save u so,u 4 giv am belle
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Y dz ppu dey deprive banji of his right nah
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by derbybliz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
I pray no be Old Soldier cuz na Die be dat 4 Broda Banji
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
trouble just dey follow you
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Hexzagon: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
derbybliz: I pray no be Old Soldier cuz na Die be dat 4 Broda Banji
i swear my guy chop liver die
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by subbykonami(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Banji don enter KASALA ooooooo.... Pray say no b old solja ooooo...... If na old solja... Ur machine gun no go fit fire again ooo
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by treasuregr8(f): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2013
grin banji banji, hehehe.,no be short 4m of halleujah u go shout this timearound..na short 4m of *d hand work of d devil* u go shout ni
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by write2obi(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Rip banji, finally banji can now join his father :-
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by derbybliz(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2013
Hexzagon:
i swear my guy chop liver die
May be the guy no know dat itz a deadly tin 2 fall into d hands of a soldier and an angry one sef
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by choppar(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Kingzpen, hav being following u from day 1. More ink to ur pen. Bt come o, why is banji always gettin into trouble? Abi dem swear 4 am.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Rikidony(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Wow finally reach the last page...... Nice story bro...... R.I.P In advance to Banji
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Omoh see gobe **singing in davido's voice** Banji i don tell yhu d full meanin of ur name before.. I Echo a big praise to all kingzpen fanz Love Y'all..
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by walewunmi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rest in peace banji lol...bt wait sef all of us dey type *RIP* 4banji if Im die d story go die naw ehn abi wetin una tink...make e no die abi!!!tot as much
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by hikmoj(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abeg make una help me flash dis boy make im come update now...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by zainharb: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kingzpen, d fud neva done ni? Me don dy hungry lyk madt o
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
EPISODE 52

Oh my God! My death is at the door, I said to myself. I hopped away from the bed like a frog and fearfully went in search of my pant.

I cared less about who was at the door because all I could think of was to disappear from Sheri’s room. Sheri and I were confused of what to do next, jostling against each other at intervals.

My tongue immediately switched back to its origin. “Please, where can I hide?” I muttered,vibrating like a drenched dog.

Sheri didn’t pay attention to me because she was busy dressing up to save her dear life.

I went around looking for my pant but couldn’t locate it. “Sheri, please where is my pant?” I yelled.

She paused and looked at me with a blazing eyes. “You don dey mad abi? You dey ask me for your pant, na him I wear for head.” She said and hissed.

I have no choice than to bear the cross by myself. I saw my trouser few seconds later and wore it quickly without my pant. Who cares? Atleast my trouser wasn’t transparent so who could notice I wasn’t wearing a pant.

“Sheri! Are you deaf? Open this door now!”

“Malc,I dey come.” Sheri said, with a frown on her face.

It was Sheri’s mother,but that didn’t change the fact that I was in trouble because Sheri’s room had no hiding place. Behind the door? Wrong place to hide, so cliche, the first place to be suspected and I couldn’t afford to be caught so easily.

Sheri cared less about me, went towards the door to open it. I was tensed, so I looked around for where to hide but still had no place to dodge. This is a rat hole, I said to myself. Sheri withdrew to me, pointed at the window and asked if I could escape through it. That was a billion dollar idea, I hastily moved to the window and climbed it.

“Hey!” Sheri called.

I looked behind, still on the window, then she threw my pant to me,which I angrily threw back at her. Thud! I jumped down and landed at their backyard, where clothes were spread to dry.

“Hey! Who are you?” A voice roared at me.

I paused and couldn’t look back, I calculated on what next to do, run away or stay and be interrogated. I chose the former. I took off speedily as the unknown man chased after me. I peeped behind and saw the reason to increase my speed, Old Soldier. I ran as fast as a whipped horse, outrunning Old Soldier to my house.

I got to my house, picked my bag and ran out as fast as possible. Thank goodness, I finally got off my street, I was quite relieved but it didn’t last when I remembered I hadn’t accomplished my aim of returning home. I can’t go back to Old Soldier to ask him about my mum’s whereabout and I can’t visit the whole hospital in the neighbourhood, I thought.

I took a glimpse at my wrist watch, 5:50 P.M. it read. “Mummy, I love you so much but I was stupid to make my visit futile. I pray you get well soon. Please don’t leave me alone in this world. You’re all I got. I promise to make you proud henceforth and I will sure come back to see you.” I said,gazing at the dark cloud,with tears trickling down my cheeks.

I hurried to the busstop to board a motorcycle to the garage. “Bike! Hey Okada!” I shouted, waving at various motorcycles zooming by. “Okada!”

I at last got one, boarded it and zoomed off to the garage. I alighted, dipped my hands into my side pockets to meet them empty. I almost fainted on the spot.

The motorcyclist looked at me and smiled. “Bros, hope you ain’t acting drama because I go collect my money complete.” The motorcyclist said, jacked his bike up by its stand and folded his arms.

“Abeg, I dey come. I go give you in Jesus name.” I nervously said as I scratched my pocket as if money were bread-crumbs.

Luckily for me, I found some money at the hind pocket of my trouser. I sighed in relief, gave it to the motorcyclist and he zoomed away. How would I get to school was the question I wondered about. I had no money with me, save two hundred and fifty naira. There’s nothing God cannot do, I said to myself as I walked inside the garage. The time was 6:19 P.M. not surprised everywhere was already dark. The bus I would board had just a passenger left to be filled, which was an opportunity for me, but where was the money?

My brain, like a computer figured out a strategy. I stayed almost fifteen steps away from the bus, scanning around for the last passenger to arrive. Few minutes later,the beautiful lady arrived,entered the bus and sat.

I counted for some seconds and ran to the bus like I was ignorant about it all. “Hope the bus is not filled?” I asked, panting and stretching my neck into the bus.

“O boy, the bus don full.” The driver said. “Come tomorrow because na the last bus for today be this.”

“Yeh! Please I beg you with God, I have to deliver a message this night.” I pityfully said.

“Wetin we go do now?” He asked concerned.

“Make we dey go na! Shey una no know sey night don reach ni?” A passenger angrily yelled from the bus.

The driver left me standing and went to his seat while I quickly slided the door of the bus open, entered and sat on the engine and closed the door.

“Aunty, please don’t be annoyed let me manage here.” I said to the lady I inconvenienced.

She nodded and gave me a wink.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by zainharb: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dis kind wink. Hope all is well wit d wink o
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
All is well... I purposely didn't put suspense so u can rest ur mind... looool...
zainharb: Dis kind wink. Hope all is well wit d wink o
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
O'boy i been dey camp ooo, i dey pray over Banji's matter cuz d guy need prayer very well ooo! Nice writeup kingzpen.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Loooool... Please do pray for him... Thankz Eyezik...
eyezik3: O'boy i been dey camp ooo, i dey pray over Banji's matter cuz d guy need prayer very well ooo! Nice writeup kingzpen.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bleszin(f): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Witches nd wizard dey use banji head as table dey chop obe ila
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by adusco(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Father God in heaven ,i pray against all d spirit dt is playing card with Banji's life

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bulcqlay(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Banji really nid to visit T.B JOSHUA, 4 DELIVERANCE
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Flakkydagirl: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one there,welldone.

Next please
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Niyonice(m): 2:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Am i still to be waiting,am lossin it aedi! Update asap.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by funlover1(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Oga kingzpen we go dey beg u to update again..u beta update or this thread will be forgotten
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by walewunmi(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Walai spirit of oz dey follow banji frm him ause loool aba only u in one day surely d devil must b dancing skelewu ontop his head lol grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Spongia1(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2013
Kingzpen,u too much jare. Dis is. D best suspense filled thread on nairaland that v read. I dey fear to dey read ur updates sumtymz

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.