Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I need financial help concerning my education. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (9548 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Damitism: @brownbest. Hmmm....! God will do urs too. Merry xmas to u too bro.
amen
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by idris4r83(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2013
May almighty Allah continue 2 bless and enrich u safex101 n ify. And 2 d beneficiary, try ur best academically so that oil company scholarship will favour u.

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by leyeg: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Safex101,u ar indeed an icon.May God bless u richly.Merry christmas..

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
idris4r83: May almighty Allah continue 2 bless and enrich u safex101 n ify.
Amen!
idris4r83: And 2 d beneficiary, try ur best academically so that oil company scholarship will favour u.
hmmmmn! That's one of my priority now.
Pray 4 me ooo brother!
leyeg: Safex101,u ar indeed an icon.May God bless u richly.Merry christmas..
Yeah! He is really wonderful. I will live to remember his kindness.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by miikel4aver: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
I need a good samaritan to help me financially with my school fees #140,000, please if you can pls call me on 07082085282 or send it to my account m account name: George Michael F. Account no: 0140710237. Gtbank. Thank you as you help me.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Vickkygra: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Good day, pls im dien of my school fee of 65k which the registratn will close 2moro 12th of december. No body 2 go 2 and im physically challenge of leg, i come across dis site jst now pls i dnt want 2 loose it
. My email is adebowalegrace21@gmail.com. Hope 2 hear 4rm u soon pls. Tnx
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
I want to appreciate all those that help me on here especially safex101 and ifyalways. Our 100 level result is out and I made first class with a CGPA of 6.7/7.0 Thank you very much for your support.

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ogunsinamayowa(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Damitism:
I want to appreciate all those that help me on here especially safex101 and ifyalways. Our 100 level result is out and I made first class with a CGPA of 6.7/7.0 Thank you very much for your support.

please do apply for every possible scholarship opportunity. i'm happy for you... and u cannot know that u have become a symbol of motivation.... especially for me.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
ogunsinamayowa hmmmmn! It's an honor. Yeah, I have been applying for the scholarships. It's just that none has been successful so far. I am looking forward to that of NLNG and baptist now. Pray 4 me for success!!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
safex101 I just received a call from the scholarship I am processing that I have win it. Yeeeeeessss
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is one big mix emotion I am having right now. Indeed, just as safex101 said the beginning is always the toughest. I want to use this medium to appreciate safex for helping me this far. It would have been impossible without your help. It pained me during the scholarship interview when I was asked to give your name but I was unable. One of the interviewer even think I mean nairabet and not nairaland. May GOD continue to bless you and raise help for you where you never expect. I am hereby dedicating my first year result to you. I actually targeted 7.0 hoping to dedicate it to you but all thanks to some JOLLY-JUST-COME mistakes I made in the first semester which denied me that. I hope 6.7 is still accepted. Thank you safex101

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Let me encourage my fellow students out there who are also facing the same problem. Hmmmmmmmn!! Let my life story, at least, the one here be an encouragement to you. If you trust in GOD and you diligently face your study, by His grace, all will surely be well. Infact, I faced a lot in my first year but I just always have this belief that if I can just continue to put in my best in my education, I will surely win a scholarship. And see today, that dream come true. Just continue to try ur best and all will be well sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
I want to appreciate the following people for their contributions when I created this thread. Olugbenger * ifyalways * elliotwiz1 * ayodeji752 * wisemania * SEYIKP * Dospix * ueskman * SecretDreams * Thank you all!! You have helped me a lot and I will live to remember your good work. Whatever I achieved in life will be attributed to you. Take a bow!!!
I am so happy right now. I give GOD all the glory for His work in my life. Indeed, He is a GOD that will never start what He is not intending to finish. Thank you all once again. GOD bless!!! THANKS!!! **Sighs and drop the mic**

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Congratz, Damitism my friend.
The Lord is your strength.
This is just the beginning of your success. smiley

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
@ francistony Thats my big bro. Wishing you too all the best in life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 04, 2015
wow dammy its been more than a year now and I feel like it was a week ago, wow.... you're even done with first year. good to know you're doing fine....more grease to your elbow man.

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
I just checked my final year results some minutes ago and I was told I passed all my papers. I have come to the end of this great journey.

My appreciation goes to everyone that helped me at the beginning of it all, especially safex101 and ifyalways. I appreciate those that wished me well and prayed for me. May God bless you all.

It was a rough journey, a journey of ups and downs. I won two scholarships along the line and I also started freelancing works to support myself. That was how I was able to survive.

I encourage everyone who has similar challenges to never give up. As long as there is life, there is hope.

My induction ceremony is on May 21, 2019 at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.

Thank you all once again. God bless!

Cc: Koats14

3 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by bolanto24(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations! Just came across this thread and I'm really touched... Good people truly exist.
God bless all those who contributed one way or the other to make your dream come through....

Its definitely God and a gigantic thanks to you too for never giving up and actually put in your very best to your studies.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by akande115: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations, your experience really inspired. More success ahead.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by akande115: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Damitism:
I just checked my final year results some minutes ago and I was told I passed all my papers. I have come to the end of this great journey.

My appreciation goes to everyone that helped me at the beginning of it all, especially safex101 and ifyalways. I appreciate those that wished me well and prayed for me. May God bless you all.

It was a rough journey, a journey of ups and downs. I won two scholarships along the line and I also started freelancing works to support myself. That was how I was able to survive.

I encourage everyone who has similar challenges to never give up. As long as there is life, there is hope.

My induction ceremony is on May 21, 2019 at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.

Pls ,I read where you said it was some JOLLY JUST COME mistakes in first semester that makes you not to make 7.0 in 100 level. Please can you share the experience with me , as I'm a fresher of U I so that I can avoid such mistakes. Thanks
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:56am On May 01, 2019
akande115:

Pls ,I read where you said it was some JOLLY JUST COME mistakes in first semester that makes you not to make 7.0 in 100 level. Please can you share the experience with me , as I'm a fresher of U I so that I can avoid such mistakes. Thanks

Well, from my experience and nature of study at my faculty, what I can say is that 100 level was the easiest to get maximum points in all courses.
My advice is as follow:

1. Never miss a class unless the reason is highly justified. Don't join the gangs of lazy students.

2. UI is about seriousness. If you want first class, you have to be ready to read a lot.

3. Make friends with serious students. Bad/unserious friends will influence you badly.

4. Make sure you always have your complete lecture materials. Most lecturers will give soft copies of their lecture. Ensure you print everything and read them as often as possible. Before you read textbooks, make sure you have read your lecture materials well.
For lecturers that don't use or give lecture notes, they are usually the most dangerous. By dangerous, I mean if you miss their class, you may find yourself in big trouble. They will set questions from what they discuss in class AND NOT LIKELY WHAT YOU READ IN TEXTBOOKS. For such lecturers, make sure you never miss their class. Also, ensure you jot or write as many things as discussed in class while the lecture is ongoing. If you are the slow writer, ensure you note your classmates that can write fast and always copy their notes. I'm a slow writer and I copy such notes a lot. You can do photocopy too. I have seen many students fail because of such lecturers.

5. Everything counts in UI. Short quiz, unannounced quiz (a lecturer can say he will conduct a test after his lecture in class), assignments, mid-semester tests, second tests, and exams. UI will soon stop 7.0 grading totally. My set is the second to the last set they are using the 7.0 grading system for. UI is now using 4.0. CA test score total is now 40 marks while exam is 60. CA is not only about mid semester tests or second tests. CA include assignments, unannounced tests, mid semester test, second test and any other thing your lecturers deem fit. So, you see, you can't joke here. I have mentored students to first class in their 100L. A few listened to my advice and made first class while others joked about it and are still regretting it.

There is nothing big about it. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE SERIOUS!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by akande115: 8:59am On May 01, 2019
Damitism:

Well, from my experience and nature of study at my faculty, what I can say is that 100 level was the easiest to get maximum points in all courses.
My advice is as follow:

1. Never miss a class unless the reason is highly justified. Don't join the gangs of lazy students.

2. UI is about seriousness. If you want first class, you have to be ready to read a lot.

3. Make friends with serious students. Bad/unserious friends will influence you badly.

4. Make sure you always have your complete lecture materials. Most lecturers will give soft copies of their lecture. Ensure you print everything and read them as often as possible. Before you read textbooks, make sure you have read your lecture materials well.
For lecturers that don't use or give lecture notes, they are usually the most dangerous. By dangerous, I mean if you miss their class, you may find yourself in big trouble. They will set questions from what they discuss in class AND NOT LIKELY WHAT YOU READ IN TEXTBOOKS. For such lecturers, make sure you never miss their class. Also, ensure you jot or write as many things as discussed in class while the lecture is ongoing. If you are the slow writer, ensure you note your classmates that can write fast and always copy their notes. I'm a slow writer and I copy such notes a lot. You can do photocopy too. I have seen many students fail because of such lecturers.

5. Everything counts in UI. Short quiz, unannounced quiz (a lecturer can say he will conduct a test after his lecture in class), assignments, mid-semester tests, second tests, and exams. UI will soon stop 7.0 grading totally. My set is the second to the last set they are using the 7.0 grading system for. UI is now using 4.0. CA test score total is now 40 marks while exam is 60. CA is not only about mid semester tests or second tests. CA include assignments, unannounced tests, mid semester test, second test and any other thing your lecturers deem fit. So, you see, you can't joke here. I have mentored students to first class in their 100L. A few listened to my advice and made first class while others joked about it and are still regretting it.

There is nothing big about it. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE SERIOUS!

Thanks alot. I really appreciate this and I will by God's grace take heed to the message therein.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by SirdimayG(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2019
How time flies... Above all, I'm happy for you and God bless those involves
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 01, 2019
Damitism:

Kudos Sir,can you list the scholarships you won with your cgpa as a student of UI pharmacy school also, is pharmacy a classified profession in UI? thanks in anticipation Sir
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Koats14(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2019
This looked like an unattainable feat at first, and the success didn't come easy. It came by GRACE. You're indeed a victim of GRACE. I'll recommend this thread to those who think they're the first to ever face such challenges. Others have tried and failed, some didn't even bother for they knew failure was inevitable, while some are wondering if they can. If you're among the latter and you're reading this, you can. Just strive, take the steps one at a time, you'll come out good. Trust me!

I'm glad I met you @damitism

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:33pm On May 01, 2019
ennydammy11:

Kudos Sir,can you list the scholarships you won with your cgpa as a student of UI pharmacy school also, is pharmacy a classified profession in UI? thanks in anticipation Sir

I won Total and Binuyo Foundation Scholarships. Even though pharmacy is a declassified course, we still see our CGPA. I have been on first class since my 100L.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Gulher: 7:26pm On May 01, 2019
Damitism:

I won Total and Binuyo Foundation Scholarships. Even though pharmacy is a declassified course, we still see our CGPA. I have been on first class since my 100L.
So such a thread exists on this nairaland? I must say you are a special person for God to bestow such love and Favour to you. Imagine! Congrats on even graduating well again. Your success story is just starting

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by kinglyt: 12:06pm On May 04, 2019
I was just scrolling through the education post and I saw this thread
I’m so happy he made it and he came out with flying colors when one is destined for greatness no one can stop him
I’m very sure safex and all those people who supported you will be very proud, i’m Glad you still came on this thread to give advice and tell us about your induction
You increased my motivation by 100% you made me feel I can do better, may God continue to reward and bless you..
OAU PHARMACY PART 1.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ifyalways(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2019
Damitism:

Congrats Dami.

Shey amala ati ewedu go dey for that 21st make i show cheesy

May this be the begining of great things in your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:23pm On May 04, 2019
ifyalways:
Congrats Dami.
Shey amala ati ewedu go dey for that 21st make i show cheesy
May this be the begining of great things in your life.
Amen. Thanks.
Na rice go sure that day. lol.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by mhiztee15(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
Indeed God has set you aside for signs and wonder...am so happy for you

This is the least you will ever be in Jesus name damitism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics / Everything You Need To Know About The USMLE (For Medical Students/Doctors) / NECO Releases SSCE Results, 878,925 Get Credits In English And Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.