Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted (3777 Views)

I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another / Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by pmc01(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2013
The Ibos are gradually manifesting the wild animalistic tendencies in their psychological set-up on this forum. What happened to a rational conscience? So, if some of you here were asked to counsel the poor girl until she is emotionally rehabilitated, the first thing you will taunt her with is that her manipulator is a Yoruba man and she shouldn't be pitied because of that?

...Methinks the production and supply of Hero Lager Beer should be suspended in the East for now, maybe some decency will be restored. angry sad
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by pmc01(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Can there be a volunteer effort to enlighten children to speak out whenever these things happen? It's the same story of their 'he threatened to kill her'. Haba!
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2013
pmc01: The Ibos are gradually manifesting the wild animalistic tendencies in their psychological set-up on this forum. What happened to a rational conscience? So, if some of you here were asked to counsel the poor girl until she is emotionally rehabilitated, the first thing you will taunt her with is that her manipulator is a Yoruba man and she shouldn't be pitied because of that?

...Methinks the production and supply of Hero Lager Beer should be suspended in the East for now, maybe some decency will be restored. angry sad
K
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by macof(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Laja Laba: Yoruba!

Foolish idiot. Honestly You are a mad bastard.

did the foolish father tell u he is a Yoruba man?

I don't like insulting people but you are just too damn foolish to be human
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
macof:

Foolish idiot. Honestly You are a mad bastard.

did the foolish father tell u he is a Yoruba man?

I don't like insulting people but you are just too damn foolish to be human
why u dey insult him?
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by macof(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2013
chidindufrank: why u dey insult him?

The guy na mumu na.

Must everything be tribal, and besides I can bet the father of the girl isn't Yoruba.
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by Idiataqueen(f): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Ah! Which ndews we no go hear for Nigeria finish mum kill her son husband kill his Wife police kill bh bokoharam bomb gej gej travels to heaven am tired of dis country sef
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2013
macof:

The guy na mumu na.

Must everything be tribal, and besides I can bet the father of the girl isn't Yoruba.
Probably he was catching fun o
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by gratieao: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Our tribal mods wouldn't allow this one hit front page
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nogae: But na wa o....God help us....
noguy please we need to talk "noguy" u rememba me. txt me dat its u pls 07054920354
Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by aalafasy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2015

Re: Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted by AfonjaConehead: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
manchhy7531:
A 50-year old man, Wale Akanusi, who turned his daughter to a sex slave for five years, was arraigned Thursday before an Apapa Magistrates’ Court in Lagos, southwest Nigeria.

The man allegedly began to defile his daughter, who is now 17 years old, when she was 12 years old, in their Ojo home in Lagos.

The victim (name withheld) herself revealed how her father turned her into a sex slave for five years.

She revealed that her father impregnated her three times and aborted the pregnancies to cover up his act.

The girl told the police that she was turned to a sex slave by Akanusi from 2007 to 2012 and the enslavement ended early this year when she was rescued by the Lagos State Government.

The victim said she suffered the fate after her mother left her father and got married to another man.

She said her father did not re-marry again and relied on her for his sexual satisfaction which she could not resist because of fear.

According to her, “my mom left my dad and got married to another man and after sometime my dad started pestering me for sex at the age of 12 and got me impregnated and forced me to carry out abortion three times.”

She said Akanusi warned her not to tell anybody otherwise he would kill her.

She said when she was growing older and she began to realize what was happening to her, she became afraid and restless.

She said this continued until she summoned courage and went to the police station to report the matter.

The police arrested her father, rescued her and she is now in the care of the Lagos State welfare department.

According to a police source, Akanusi ensured that the victim stayed away from neighbours and her friends and warned her not disclose what was going on between them at their Ojo home in Lagos.

Akanusi is facing a two-count charge of defilement by sleeping with the victim and killing of unborn babies.

When he was arraigned, his plea was not taken. The presiding Magistrate, Mr O.I. Adelaja ordered him to be remanded in prison custody pending the amendment of the criminal charge against him. Philiponzaghi and salewa97 grin

The matter was adjourned till 27 November, 2013 for trial.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/father-turns-daughter-to-sex-machine-for-5yrs-in-lagos-3-pregnancies-aborted/

(1) (2) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba / A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company / Motor Park Touts Molest A Girl, Tears Her P@nt For Wearing A Short Dress (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.