Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Letter Of Appeal To Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter Of Appeal To Nairalanders. (436 Views)

Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Letter To Nairalanders. / Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Appeal To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2013
We are trying nairalanders.but it is sad watching a poSt get thousands of views,but a few hundred comments. Please let us try nd encourage the ops of threads with a few comment anytime u see a funny topic. Thank you. angry

Yaoll can shoot me now. grin grin
Re: Letter Of Appeal To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Ok grin
Re: Letter Of Appeal To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Huh? Really?

Do you also want crazy posts?
Do you want your thread to be derailed.

Dude, if you're in any thread with thousands of views and with a mere 3-4 posts, simply type "Austeenx" and post it on that thread, I'll be there within nanoseconds to derail that thread.
When I'm done with the thread, it's either the mods ban me or they remove the thread.
Re: Letter Of Appeal To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Oya see my thread,go nd DERAIL it if u fit. angry
https://www.nairaland.com/1499422/silly-things-did-please-woman
Re: Letter Of Appeal To Nairalanders. by brinell(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Ok, we'll try to make some funny comments @ the Top to encourage the OP cool

(1) (Reply)

A Thread Dedicated To All Nairalanders(my Wish For You...) / Has The Power Situation In Your Area Improved? / DISASTER IN SOKOTO:19 Dead As 26 Others Injured In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.