Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Letter To Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Nairalanders. (9624 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

After much thought and counsel from those closest to me off Nairaland, I want to give a heartfelt apology to all of those whom I have hurt or effected. Not because I'm weak, nor for favour from anyone or because I want any one to feel better, but because my actions were grossly misunderstood. I don't need any "sensitivity training" to use my common sense. I was placed in a leadership-like position and I have been doing my best but somethings, even the best is not enough. I hurt a lot of feelings few days ago and as a fellow ordinary member of nairaland, such was wrong of me. I am truly sorry.

One day, I'll drop the "moderator" title. I don't want present actions of mine to hamper my future relationship with you all when I decide to do so. . . My goal has never been to do anything detrimental to this amazing forum. If anything, some of my actions these past few days have done the opposite because some disgruntled members capitalized on that gap and tried to ruin the hard work of seun osewa by inviting hackers to nairaland. It was really shameful to see comments from Nairalanders I thought should have known better. In the end, sexkillz would have taken the blame. From my moderating of four sections to creating what is arguably the biggest biannual event on the forum, I have always put Nairaland first, to the extent that some think I have no life off here. cheesy Although some of my comments have been brash, I would hate to think that words are capable of eradicating the time and hard effort I have given you all for well over a year.

I will do my best to act cordially and professionally amongst fellow members. It is also my wish that such will be reciprocated. This does not for a microscopical second mean that I am letting trolls, spammers, tribalist and people who constitute themselves a nuisance on nairaland off the hook. . .

I hope everything returns to normal after this. . . Cheers and have a nice time celebrating Nigeria at 53.

Mikael a.k.a sexkillz.

36 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2013
Gbam!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2013
Good one, really.

Happy Independence..
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Hope they accept.Happy independence day.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
A man with a large heart! I salute u because of your hardwork and dedication. smiley

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by omiobo: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Na una sabi o.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
We've not crossed paths yet. But great to see you bring yourself low to make this apology.
I admire this humility.
I also want to believe that a lesson is learnt here; that not every one has a tough skin to withstand harsh words.
Those words: "I am sorry" has been a life saver and will continue to be.
With this open apology, your sins are forgiven you. Go and sin no more. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nipules(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
After i don deactivate my former account undecided
That's btw, I thought you were so proud, didn't believe you would tender an apology afterall.
The fear of hackers shah lool
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by homesteady(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
smiley wise decision sexkillz! smiley
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by ITbomb(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
'Sensitivity Training' is working
Seun Osewa is working
GEJ is working
God bless Nigeria
Happy Independence
*singing offstage - it shall be permanent , what the lord has done for us , it shall be permanent*

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
The title of your thread should be APOLOGY LETTER TO NAIRALANDERS. Guy,why are you so proud and arrogant? Change the title of your letter or else the protest still goes on! You actually had to consult your friends off nairaland before it occured to you to apologize? Wow! angry

31 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by UjSizzle(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Stunner1(f): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice.... shows u r matured
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Letter nka dikwa very very serious ooo! shocked
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nipules(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Make I call my robots tell dem to forget project Attack Nland.
Ogugua, thanks for your handwork, you really moved sexkillz, that guy get bad mouth.
Finally, Nland is getting better. Still can't believe it's at this great moment I am leaving.
Gonna miss the tribal threads that may arise during the Anambra elections in November loool
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Vivly(f): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice move. Happy independence.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by breadandtea(f): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
WTF! Is this an apology letter?? So full of arrogance and pride! angry it seems you were forced to write the letter!

18 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nipules(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: The title of your thread should be APOLOGY LETTER TO NAIRALANDERS. Guy,why are you so proud and arrogant? Change the title of your letter or else the protest still goes on! You actually had to consult your friends off nairaland before it occured to you to apologize? Wow! angry
fvck it I didn't notice.
Daalu nwanyi oma
sexkillz, edit your title or hackers will do it for you angry
you wan form fashola style? Apologizing on 1 hand and forming on the other? Arrant BS

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
bread and tea: WTF! Is this an apology letter?? So full of arrogance and pride! angry it seems you were forced to write the letter!
thank God someone else is seeing from my own perspective. The letter is so annoying! Imagine the crap? Mtscheeew!! Na because of Ogugua if not..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nipules(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
bread and tea: WTF! Is this an apology letter?? So full of arrogance and pride! angry it seems you were forced to write the letter!
Of course he was forced. Dude wasn't moved emotionally.
You can see it from the way he writes.
He is still bitter and very mad at himself for even creating the thread.
Dude is proud for nothing!
Humility should be the watchword for every mod.
Ttteeeew

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by flolancracker: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: The title of your thread should be APOLOGY LETTER TO NAIRALANDERS. Guy,why are you so proud and arrogant? Change the title of your letter or else the protest still goes on! You actually had to consult your friends off nairaland before it occured to you to apologize? Wow! angry
grin grin grin see vex
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: thank God someone else is seeing from my own perspective. The letter is so annoying! Imagine the crap? Mtscheeew!! Na because of Ogugua if not..... angry

...patiently waiting for the concluding part.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by lacreame: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
finally, nice move.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by demelza: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Make I spread my wrapper here grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Letter flying around in Nairaland, e be like say I go write my own letter Oº°˚˚°. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Front page please!! angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by flolancracker: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
demelza: Make I spread my wrapper here grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
It is still an apology nevertheless and it seems heartfelt. Never let your 'hatred' becloud your reasoning, never!

By the way all wey dey fight for deactivation una still dey here?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Iaz93: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lol. I like this sexkillz guy. But this letter is not from the bottom of his heart. Mr. Problematik angry

All na just formality... angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... / Top 5 Cities In The South East Of Nigeria. / What Is Your Hidden Talent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.