Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How To Take Down Scam Websites! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Take Down Scam Websites! (2182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Down Scam Websites! by jerrymania(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2013
The scam websites are:

9jagold.com
Alboraaq.com

Im looking for ways to take down these sites for Good.
But any ANONYMOUS hacker here, You can do alot of good for MANKIND
if you just take down these websites!

Thanks.

at the moment i'm reporting Alboraaq.com to the FBI at https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?
Re: How To Take Down Scam Websites! by betfair(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
jerrymania: The scam websites are:

9jagold.com
Alboraaq.com

Im looking for ways to take down these sites for Good.
But any ANONYMOUS hacker here, You can do alot of good for MANKIND
if you just take down these websites!

Thanks.

at the moment i'm reporting Alboraaq.com to the FBI at https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?

You MUST be a BIG fool to ever think 9jagold is SCAM....

Haven't you noticed this field on that form?

Monetary Loss
* Please specify the total dollar amount of your loss from this incident:
$ (US Dollars) Enter 0 for no loss

Now my question is? How MUCH did you lose on 9jagold... and where is the proof

If you don't know, now GET this into your head... i make $10 daily on 9jagold. And until they STOP paying then they can be considered SCAM.
Re: How To Take Down Scam Websites! by jerrymania(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
betfair:

You MUST be a BIG fool to ever think 9jagold is SCAM....

Haven't you noticed this field on that form?

Monetary Loss
* Please specify the total dollar amount of your loss from this incident:
$ (US Dollars) Enter 0 for no loss

Now my question is? How MUCH did you lose on 9jagold... and where is the proof

If you don't know, now GET this into your head... i make $10 daily on 9jagold. And until they STOP paying then they can be considered SCAM.

Ah ah grin

Eediot we dont need proof, we see potential scam site just by sniffing it!

Guys this is the owner of the scam site 9jagold.com also known as betfair. Well i've laid the complaints to some hack forums and they will be glad to take it down. talk about adding to their resume! grin
Re: How To Take Down Scam Websites! by betfair(m): 4:42am On Nov 03, 2013
jerrymania:

Ah ah grin

Eediot we dont need proof, we see potential scam site just by sniffing it!

Guys this is the owner of the scam site 9jagold.com also known as betfair. Well i've laid the complaints to some hack forums and they will be glad to take it down. talk about adding to their resume! grin

Won't battle words with you.... time sha tell.
I'm giving you a week to get proof for everyone here... where you can't do this, don't forget that i make $10 daily on 9jagold grin
Re: How To Take Down Scam Websites! by jerrymania(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
betfair:

Won't battle words with you.... time sha tell.
I'm giving you a week to get proof for everyone here... where you can't do this, don't forget that i make $10 daily on 9jagold grin

You are making $10 daily on what! scammer! That your boasting is very stale. Look at all your posts, you obnoxiously repeat it like news broadcast. You should be ashamed.

Like i said i dont need proof of scam, your scam site is just an h y i p and its so bad you front trading in sports betting. who does that now adays? grin Fool you are going down grin
Re: How To Take Down Scam Websites! by BroJ: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2014
NARIASTAKE A SCAM SITE

NARIASTAKE A FOOTBALL BETTING SITE IN NIGERIA NOW A SCAM SITE

nairastake fan is their too much oh
2 · Aug 1 2014
Anthony Ugochukwu Orji
Yess ooooo. Hw long will it take them to upgrade dia system

Aug 2, 2014
Ejike Chuks
U guys re nt serious.i regreat 2 hv join u people.i won a game between interturku(fin) vs vikingur(fai) wich vikingur won wich d game appear double on ur website nd i accummulate it wich it appear 2 be $90 and u people creadit it after sometime u collect it nd wrote 2 me dat it was dabited plus liability becus i won it.am so sorri dat u guys re wit one way or d order lossin ur customer.u guys re nt serious 2 compare wit nairabet.

1 · Aug 4, 2013
Ajike James Eleanya

Aug 5 2014
Azeez Olawale Idowu
help me, i won a bet tonight but instead of the system to credit my account, instead it wrote lost on my bet instead of pending or win

Aug 5, 2014
Trust Asoro
Please i won ma bets buh yet it shows lost nd my money still yet not credited

Aug 6,2014
Trust Asoro
Nairastake please Ooº°˚ pay me my money and change that bet you recorded as lost cause i won all my 3matches on that bet and yet my money is still not credited. My usename is trusty plus my referral code 144607

Aug 7,2014

Junior Bayano at nairastake pls my username is emmandu and my referral code is 130058, i used ma diamond atm to fund my account last week friday by 6;51pm and i was debitted for 1300 which was wat i opted for and uptil now i havent been creditted in my stake account, please rectify this please.

Aug 7,2014
NairaStake Entertainment Junior Bayano,kindly contact the Customer Care Services and present this complaint to them. Thanks.

Aug 8, 2014
Prince Cosmos Ejimbe
Lol

Aug 8,2014
Iroko Kazeem Abolade
My bet is in pending and i won that,monacco win and chelsea over two goals,pls credit my account

Aug 8, 2014
Ogunmokun Adebiyi
pls,How many days does it take a withdraw to get to ur account

Aug 10, 2014
Okorie Ikenna
Excuse me. what kind of rubbish is this. this is not the Nairastake i useto know. Everyone is complaining. Why are u people doing like this . ihave referred more than 100people to you guys but u keep fucking meup. i had 33 dollars and i place a bet and you collected the money inmy available balance and put it in my bonus. pls do something toavoid you loosing customers and being sued. my username"okorieikenna

Aug 10,2014
Mayowa Adewale
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY ACCOUNT, MOST OF MY BETTING GAME IS BEING RETURNED BUT MY MONEY IS NOT REFUND BACK, PLEASE HELP ME TO RETURN MY MONEY. THANKS. MY USSERNAME IS preal82

Aug 10,2014
Steven Casey
I paid #2400 into ur diamond acc on 7/08/2013, since then d money has not reflect on my acc. I av confirmed from diamond bank,and I was told d money has been deposited into your acc since 7-08-2013. This is ma username -hurpy2820,my referral cod- 16528. Pls kindly do something about it.

Aug 10, 2014
Paul Cent https://m.facebook.com/notes/paul-cent/limitless-cash-inflow/156740577853359/?refid=21 make cool cash without stress!! online money making machine.. wealth power

Aug 10,2014
Michael Ike
na so una go dey Bleep up...una dey upgrade system for a year...upgrade my ass,this thing dey pain me die.prsn go win game o,dem go tel u say u lost..no b rubbish b dat?

Aug 11, 2014
Christian Onyemetu
Nairastake,i have been playing and loosing bets for a very long time,and i have not bee complaining...but the one i wont find funny is that since 20th of this month,i deposited 500,and Nairastake has not credited my account!.i have entered the teller number and everthing correctly!...i have refered over 20 people to this site,so dont make me stop!. The teller number is 0273804,my username is Teebbagg...plz credit me now!

Aug 11,2014
Njoku Kelly Rex
nairastake abeg credit me my bet i won 10...09....2009 tym 1..29Am username njoku01 referal code 107927 nd u guys wrote lost instead of win abi una don turn scammers? .crying

1 · Aug11,2014
Mirthful Precious Salami
Please o, kindly help me out, my account is yet to be credited, and I have deposited for the past 2 days nw, please help me out o. Am begging
Re: How To Take Down Scam Websites! by BroJ: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2014
BroJ: NARIASTAKE A SCAM SITE

NARIASTAKE A FOOTBALL BETTING SITE IN NIGERIA NOW A SCAM SITE

nairastake fan is their too much oh
2 · Aug 1 2014
Anthony Ugochukwu Orji
Yess ooooo. Hw long will it take them to upgrade dia system

Aug 2, 2014
Ejike Chuks
U guys re nt serious.i regreat 2 hv join u people.i won a game between interturku(fin) vs vikingur(fai) wich vikingur won wich d game appear double on ur website nd i accummulate it wich it appear 2 be $90 and u people creadit it after sometime u collect it nd wrote 2 me dat it was dabited plus liability becus i won it.am so sorri dat u guys re wit one way or d order lossin ur customer.u guys re nt serious 2 compare wit nairabet.

1 · Aug 4, 2013
Ajike James Eleanya

Aug 5 2014
Azeez Olawale Idowu
help me, i won a bet tonight but instead of the system to credit my account, instead it wrote lost on my bet instead of pending or win

Aug 5, 2014
Trust Asoro
Please i won ma bets buh yet it shows lost nd my money still yet not credited

Aug 6,2014
Trust Asoro
Nairastake please Ooº°˚ pay me my money and change that bet you recorded as lost cause i won all my 3matches on that bet and yet my money is still not credited. My usename is trusty plus my referral code 144607

Aug 7,2014

Junior Bayano at nairastake pls my username is emmandu and my referral code is 130058, i used ma diamond atm to fund my account last week friday by 6;51pm and i was debitted for 1300 which was wat i opted for and uptil now i havent been creditted in my stake account, please rectify this please.

Aug 7,2014
NairaStake Entertainment Junior Bayano,kindly contact the Customer Care Services and present this complaint to them. Thanks.

Aug 8, 2014
Prince Cosmos Ejimbe
Lol

Aug 8,2014
Iroko Kazeem Abolade
My bet is in pending and i won that,monacco win and chelsea over two goals,pls credit my account

Aug 8, 2014
Ogunmokun Adebiyi
pls,How many days does it take a withdraw to get to ur account

Aug 10, 2014
Okorie Ikenna
Excuse me. what kind of rubbish is this. this is not the Nairastake i useto know. Everyone is complaining. Why are u people doing like this . ihave referred more than 100people to you guys but u keep fucking meup. i had 33 dollars and i place a bet and you collected the money inmy available balance and put it in my bonus. pls do something toavoid you loosing customers and being sued. my username"okorieikenna

Aug 10,2014
Mayowa Adewale
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY ACCOUNT, MOST OF MY BETTING GAME IS BEING RETURNED BUT MY MONEY IS NOT REFUND BACK, PLEASE HELP ME TO RETURN MY MONEY. THANKS. MY USSERNAME IS preal82

Aug 10,2014
Steven Casey
I paid #2400 into ur diamond acc on 7/08/2013, since then d money has not reflect on my acc. I av confirmed from diamond bank,and I was told d money has been deposited into your acc since 7-08-2013. This is ma username -hurpy2820,my referral cod- 16528. Pls kindly do something about it.

Aug 10, 2014
Paul Cent https://m.facebook.com/notes/paul-cent/limitless-cash-inflow/156740577853359/?refid=21 make cool cash without stress!! online money making machine.. wealth power

Aug 10,2014
Michael Ike
na so una go dey Bleep up...una dey upgrade system for a year...upgrade my ass,this thing dey pain me die.prsn go win game o,dem go tel u say u lost..no b rubbish b dat?

Aug 11, 2014
Christian Onyemetu
Nairastake,i have been playing and loosing bets for a very long time,and i have not bee complaining...but the one i wont find funny is that since 20th of this month,i deposited 500,and Nairastake has not credited my account!.i have entered the teller number and everthing correctly!...i have refered over 20 people to this site,so dont make me stop!. The teller number is 0273804,my username is Teebbagg...plz credit me now!

Aug 11,2014
Njoku Kelly Rex
nairastake abeg credit me my bet i won 10...09....2009 tym 1..29Am username njoku01 referal code 107927 nd u guys wrote lost instead of win abi una don turn scammers? .crying

1 · Aug11,2014
Mirthful Precious Salami
Please o, kindly help me out, my account is yet to be credited, and I have deposited for the past 2 days nw, please help me out o. Am begging

(1) (Reply)

Learn Mini Importation For Free / Import From India With Ease / Snail Farming Is The Best Farming:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.