Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists (5751 Views)

PDP Expels Ex-speaker, Others / PDP Expels Ex-speaker, Others / Protest Rocks Benin Over Arrest Of Edo Speaker, Others By EFCC... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by Aromas: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
ofomac: This is height of dictatorship.So,Right to freedom of expression and press can no longer be exercised in Ogun State.Nigerian Judiciary should quickly come to the aid of Ogun State Citizens.

I can c d headlines of d news seems 2 confused u,
He his not barred them from not speaking with journalist but not state matters. Kpelee
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by hitman2911: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33:
I have problem with people like you. People like you are more deadly than judas iscariot. I would gladly accept judas iscariot as a friend than a snake like you.
What do you mean by half-baked journalism. Oh! I forgot, it is half-baked journalism and shouldnt be true because it is not stella oduah and her alleged BMW. Oh! I forgot, it is half-baked journalism because the source was vanguard and not sahara reporters. What am i even saying self, it is half-baked journalism because it does not involve the "retardeen" and it involves the almighty jagaban of yorubaland.

Even stella was not given a chance to speak but. You came to the conclusion that she is corrupt because you believe all the full-baked journalism about her.

Look, if God come down and ask me to choose between judas iscariot and and a snake like you. I will choose judas iscariot. You know why? Because, snakes are cold and very deadly than every creature in the universe, that will make judas iscariot look like a saint. A snake have never walked or moved in a straight direction before, it must always curve, it has never been straightforward in its movement, but atleast judas iscariot is always straight, if it want to curve you will know and catch him. Why should i then ask God to give me a snake like you that i cant tame , when i can tame judas iscariot perfectly.

What is the f...k Stella have to do with this. I don't know what is wrong with you. Have I had any issue with you or anyone on Stella or any other case. Was my comment in support of APC or PDP or your regular tribal rantings on Nairaland or any of my post supporting Sahara reporters.

To me SR is a junk and if Vanguard wants to join them I won't hesitate to call the journalist so and you can do your worst if you are the reporter. Must I believe everything I read in the dailies and online especially when they go against the constitution. Did you bother to read my comment to the end before rushing in your kill and go rage to type a snake and judas village story. If you have problem understanding simple thing ,then you can follow your friend Judas to his final resting place in hell.

Did I not call the whole story a total rubbish if it is really true and the end of Amosun in Ogun? So why attacking me?Must everyone who does not come hard on APC or outrightly against APC, a yoruba or anti PDP or against your tribe? Do u know my political affliation, ethnicity, my stand on Stella issue? If Stella is innocent she will be vindicated and her accusers shamed. It seems any mentioning of Tinubu gives some people uncontrollable rage. Was I praising or supporting Tinubu in my comment?Simply because I didn't call him Tinubu like you guys call him , I should be likened to your village snake. I hope you did comprehension in high school and got good grade in it. A good student would have understood me better than you did.

I was just telling you guys to be objective and understand the difference between elected and appointed officials. My understanding of the directive is for commissioners, advisers and other civil servants. I initially thought it was the poster that wrote the name of the speaker but later discovered it was the reporter and I have modified that part.

It is a pity NL is now Naija village of commotion where anything goes in the name of infantile excesses, tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by tyogdaniel(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Before I came to power Democracy had been Privatised- Oshoimole
Lol
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by tyogdaniel(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Before I came to power, Democracy had been Privatised -Oshoimole

lol
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
AND THEY WILL TELL ME THAT APC IS BETTER THAN PDP :DAND THEY WILL TELL ME THAT APC IS BETTER THAN PDP
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by WANICEDUDE: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gbawe gbawEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Where u dey ooooo. Cme seeee amosssssun don sunnnnn(burn) ogun state oooooo. Bt wait where fayemi, where ojudu,osoba,jagaban. Where una dey naaaa. Una no hear diz one. Una no wnt make we dey talk again ehen. Make we dey mute like dumb man as all of una governor no fit talk to tinubu(jagaban). K oooooo. Me don hear una.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
hitman2911:

What is the f...k Stella have to do with this. I don't know what is wrong with you. Have I had any issue with you or anyone on Stella or any other case. Was my comment in support of APC or PDP or your regular tribal rantings on Nairaland or any of my post supporting Sahara reporters.

To me SR is a junk and if Vanguard wants to join them I won't hesitate to call the journalist so and you can do your worst if you are the reporter. Must I believe everything I read in the dailies and online especially when they go against the constitution. Did you bother to read my comment to the end before rushing in your kill and go rage to type a snake and judas village story. If you have problem understanding simple thing ,then you can follow your friend Judas to his final resting place in hell.

Did I not call the whole story a total rubbish if it is really true and the end of Amosun in Ogun? So why attacking me?Must everyone who does not come hard on APC or outrightly against APC, a yoruba or anti PDP or against your tribe? Do u know my political affliation, ethnicity, my stand on Stella issue? If Stella is innocent she will be vindicated and her accusers shamed. It seems any mentioning of Tinubu gives some people uncontrollable rage. Was I praising or supporting Tinubu in my comment?Simply because I didn't call him Tinubu like you guys call him , I should be likened to your village snake. I hope you did comprehension in high school and got good grade in it. A good student would have understood me better than you did.

I was just telling you guys to be objective and understand the difference between elected and appointed officials. My understanding of the directive is for commissioners, advisers and other civil servants. I initially thought it was the poster that wrote the name of the speaker but later discovered it was the reporter and I have modified that part.

It is a pity NL is now Naija village of commotion where anything goes in the name of infantile excesses, tribal and religious sentiments.
TRASH TRASH TRASH

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by LibertyRep: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Someday, I hope I shall have cause to refer to this thread.
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by nameo: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
duality: I want to discuss this issued Objectively with Gbawe or any of the ACN faithfuls. surprisingly, they wouldn't want to talk about it. we can not just keep talking about PDP alone if we are truly honest.
Bros, you go wait tire
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by nameo: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is one of the reasons I respect President Jonathan. He signed the FOI Bill, opening Government to the public for the first time, even when all previous Heads of State, including the last 2, refused to abrogate the Colonial Officials Secret Act; and Most State Governors, like Ogun here, have refused to ratify it in their States. Only the FG INEC conduct elections anything close to Credible elections in Nigeria today, and this new occurence is cos the President CHOSE to leave INEC to conduct its affairs relatively freely; while EVERY State Governor shamelessly rig their LG Elections by making sure they win ALL the available LG seats. Many of us would later on realise just how Critically GEJ's Presidency affected Nigeria positively in certain areas.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by slimmingcare(f): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
HIS EXCELLENCY SIR,PLEASE KINDLY COME TO THE AID OF RESIDENTS AT TOLL GATE TO ABULE EGBA.THE ROADS ARE WORST EVER .
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by creativemusic: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by Ozonna(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
What a dry thread. Seems like APC have more presence on the internet than PDP. PDP should endeavour to recruit more.
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by nellyelitz(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2013
Pattey: Wait, not just his cabinet members but also Parliamentarians? Plus including Speaker join? grin
Aberration of the highest order! Aberration!!!

Infact, the Speaker, empowered by a resolution of the house is the one who MAY still pronounce such embargo on the Governor and his cabinet. . . After all, going against Resolutions of the House will be impeachable.
Reversing roles, what can Amosu do to HOA members if they flout "his directive"?

I seriously doubt this story though. . . Comical Aberration cheesy
its a rubberstamp HOA,do u knw without d gov dat speaker wudn't emerge,so he has to do his master biding or...get impeached!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2013
As this particular directive is clearly an affront to open government, it needs to be challenged by everyone who values greater transparency in the public affairs of Ogun state.

In the circular which was obtained by our correspondent yesterday the governor directed that, no public official should disseminate information about the government to the public without “ due clearance from the appropriate quarters”
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Agwo turu mbe. so you now believe saharareporters are junk? You see why I called you a snake which you are. Saharareporters is not a junk media outlet when they publish news on stella and PDP, but see as you are professing with all seriousness that saharareporters are junk on this thread. LOLZ! this snake also calling vanguard junk, choi! vanguard is now junk because of this news on your paymasters.

snake.............. AGWO TURU MBE!
hitman2911:

Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by Segema: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
It is really funny the way we react to issue, I wonder, I really wonder. What the report says, is for who ever wants to comment on govt. policy to get clearance, and we all are going frenzy, so I ask should the govt allow every Tom, dick and Harry say whatever, even if their understanding is different, or they hold personal views different from Govt. He has not gagged anyone, he his preventing the public from being misled. As for the speaker, that's the over kill of the story. There is no way the Gov will include the speaker in the directive.
Re: Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists by alakara(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bros read d constitution u go knw d meaning of public officer
HNosegbe:

I agree with the part in bold.

However on reading the actual words of the circular, I can't see where the Speaker (or the State House of Assembly) were specifically mentioned. This gives rise to ambiguity as to who the circular defines as a "Public Official". Is a "public official" a member of the state executive, a state government employee, or a member of any of the three arms of government (including the state judiciary)? We need clarity.

As far as I know, no governor or president has the power to stifle a legislative house.

I'll wait for further clarification before coming to a conclusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Literate States in Nigeria and How they Voted / Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos / KATSINA PRESIDENCY RESULTS: Buhari Buries Atiku!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.