Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only (897 Views)

Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You / Residential And Commercial Cleaning Services At Your Door Step And Affordable / Who Needs Corporate And Promotional Gifts Items? Holla Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only by pearlworth: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
I have seen threads opened by experts in various fields and the answers given have been very helpful to NLers including me. I also noticed that people have a lot of questions on cac registrations, what the law requires for their businesses, taxes to be paid as business owners, rights and civic duties of Nigerians and Nigerian businesses.,,

I have decided to open this thread to answer all these questions free of charge!

Looking forward to hear from you!

1 Like

Re: Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only by pearlworth: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2013
we still await your questions on the legal requirements for registering and managing your business without contravening the law, tax obligations, tenancy arrangements etc... ;Dwe still await your questions on the legal requirements for registering and managing your business without contravening the law, tax obligations, tenancy arrangements etc...
Re: Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only by yomazon: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
do i require a license to operate a gift card service for malls and shopping centres
Re: Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only by pearlworth: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
yomazon: do i require a license to operate a gift card service for malls and shopping centres

Thanks for your question. if I understand you correctly, you intend to provide gift cards/coupons attached to various malls?

If this is the case,you do not require a licence to do this. However, I strongly suggest that you enter into an agreement with the various malls in order to adequately protect your business interests and document your relationship with them. the nature of your business/collaboration model will determine the type of contract you will sign.

I hope this helps. If not, please revert.
Re: Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only by goodnature: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks for this opportunity. If I operate an enterprises company, is it compulsory for me to pay tax?
Re: Ask All Your Questions On Legal Matters ... Corporate And Commercial Law Only by pearlworth: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
goodnature: Thanks for this opportunity. If I operate an enterprises company, is it compulsory for me to pay tax?

Yes. You will pay tax. Only trustee bodies are exempted from paying tax on their charitable activities.

(1) (Reply)

The Next Best Thing Is Here! / Door To Door Services-picking Up Your Shipments And Professional Deliveries / We Supply DIESEL At Reduce Rate‬‬ Of #132 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.