Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) (27412 Views)

Emefiele Donates Gifts From His Mother’s Funeral To Motherless Babies / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Wetin be mai problem wit Patience's mother funeral picture? Some shld update the beast in Aviation sector jare. I knw Gej will approve anoda 10 bullet proof cars for her. Even if dem sack her frm Aviation sector u think say Gej no go find anoda work 4 her in Government sector, abi u think say its easy 2 4get person wey do Door 2 Door campaign 4 person?? All d same 9ice pics.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by ladyju(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2013
yunglykmine: See that 'puff-puff ' lookalike Jonathan's son...

That kid makes me laff everytime.

Effect of too much of National cake .
SMH!!!

Making fun of a child like dat is very wrong u know... how old are u by d way... nobody knows tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by vIQtoOor(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2013
EdDave: Is dat Amaechi?

yep
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by kambili999(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2013
our money is talking sha
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by Dannylux: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Choi lipsrsealed GEJ pikin resemble Hausa man son undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by cumpaddre(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Why hasn't any1 noticed dat first pikshure?
Now I have a hint on wat dey both look like wen dey wana "do it". **winks** grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Ogbeche77: Who were you expecting to see there? Odili?if you still don't know politicians are great actors that follow scripts, then you are on a long thing....
I only pity those who got caught in the crossfire
I surprise oooh
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by mspee(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2013
slim fit :
Which kind of cry is that woman crying ?

the kind of cry you cry when you are hungry undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Is PEJ now pregnant? Why is her tummy growing big like pregnant mama....
i dont kno if u are hatin or u are trying to be funny of u are sik in d head but which ever, i tink u misd. is this ur first tym of knowing that everrage nigerian man in starting from his fifties always hav fat tommy, was obasanjos not d worst?.. addin to the fact that he is short too... pls shut up and go relax ur head a bit nd be fine

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by yunglykmine(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2013
lady j u:

Making fun of a child like dat is very wrong u know... how old are u by d way... nobody knows tomorrow
Ok, as an elder, I'm sorry. I take back those words.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by airfinance(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Is PEJ now pregnant? Why is her tummy growing big like pregnant mama....
You still dey ask?na too much casava bread with ogidiganga,monkey tail.evidence of good living
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2013
to$$ca$h:

i dont kno if u are hatin or u are trying to be funny of u are sik in d head but which ever, i tink u misd. is this ur first tym of knowing that everrage nigerian man in starting from his fifties always hav fat tommy, was obasanjos not d worst?.. addin to the fact that he is short too... pls shut up and go relax ur head a bit nd be fine
you really missed it all! The guy was actually talking about PEG not GEJ! So go and edit this rubbish! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by willibounce: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=to$$ca$h]
i dont kno if u are hatin or u are trying to be funny of u are sik in d head but which ever, i tink u misd. is this ur first tym of knowing that everrage nigerian man in starting from his fifties always hav fat tommy, was obasanjos not d worst?.. addin to the fact that he is short too... pls shut up and go relax ur head a bit nd be fine[/qul

OLODO! Did u read d comment @ all? So PEJ dun turn man abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by emmaelectelect(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Keneking: If the mother is 67, how old is the wife?
at that time before the current school age most women marry between 16-20 look around and check-up
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by emmaelectelect(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
where is Evans Bipi
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
emmaelectelect: at that time before the current school age most women marry between 16-20 look around and check-up

Child abuse
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by hohafrank(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
it look like him
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by nnocurruption: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
thunder fire them thieves illiterate president and illiterate last lady

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by joesmith0112: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
is jet just seeing patience now? lol
Keneking: Ok that is why I had to miss my appointment in Rivers State and also miss my return flight on Thursday.

Missed my 3:55pm return flight with Aero, made to pay a whopping 41k to be on Arik to LOS departing 5pm. Had to run 400mtrs from the terminal to the Tarmac to board.

All the whole traditional troupe and sponsored crowd were at the airport to welcome VIPs. Hissing.

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ismahill: SANGO LA MUJE YIN.EYIN OLORIBU MASE AFAANI WONYI.
Hahahahshahahhaaa
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by joesmith0112: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
is gej just seeing his wife patience just now??
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by bebe2(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Anybody wan curse uk here? I remember wen David Cameron's father died , think it was two years. We only heard the announcement. Funeral arrangements were done privately. If at any time its discovered dat public funds was used. , justice will serve it cause.

Den pple here will come out and talk rubbish. Why are they not here now criticising dis cow for all this waste of public funds and disruption to life of other citizens.

NONSENSE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by scalodee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by liyalla(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
I pray nobody close to the presidential die soon, so we can recover from d economic shock dis one has caused. I hail ona oooh happy family(1st family of d nation)

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by 1025: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
does anyone here has idea of how much of tax payers' money has been wasted on this burial?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by jeffizy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Did Mr President's tailor think our President is going for a magicians conference?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by brinell(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
bebe2: Why are they not here now criticising dis cow for all this waste of public funds and disruption to life of other citizens. NONSENSE!!!

Small small oh, lady. This kind fire and brimstone curse to an elder person lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by bisi16(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
no! na rotimi
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by tpia5: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
cumpaddre: Why hasn't any1 noticed dat first pikshure?
Now I have a hint on wat dey both look like wen dey wana "do it". **winks** grin

It has already spawned a thread in family section even before appearing on nl.

I think most nigerians arent used to the idea of a husband and wife being together, its a strange concept to them.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by AKMoney1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Keneking: Why is the vee pee on hat?

Simply because him be ABOKI, btw this is the first time i'm seeing my president in a nice outfit. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
yunglykmine: See that 'puff-puff ' lookalike Jonathan's son...

That kid makes me laff everytime.

Effect of too much of National cake .
SMH!!!
that boy no look like presidential pikin at all,he just look like dunlop tire,na because of that boy dem dey budget billions of naira for food for aso villa,na for him belle our money dey go,meanwhile the first foto be like oga dey tell oga madam "abeg I no wan kiss for inside church,God dey look us"him take style snub Patience

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
jeffizy: Did Mr President's tailor think our President is going for a magicians conference?
the thing tire me o,the cloth make the man look like magician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.