Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tecno M5 discussion thread - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M5 discussion thread (180554 Views)

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Precioussilas10: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2013
Please is tecnoM7 a 16million color device?..most site claims it's a 256k color device.just want to be sure
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by lilkudos(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Baby oo pull over... Show me your particulars baby pull over... Inner light baby oo pull over... Hmm.. As if m5 is gonna take me to heaven.... I'll rather get a HTC android and be sure... Put your money where your mouth is.... Happy xmas in advance bros.. And sises
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2013
kashkida:
Even marketers dey parah now, to me this thread is just a waste of time, thread don enter page 26, yet we never even see the pic of the phone, let alone users review, another contracdicting thing is that, tecno claimed that m5 is not out yet while people are already buying it in Nig before the official release date, to me all the blame should be put on #Team Tecno cuz I observe that they didn't release/produce enough m5 to circulate in Nig and I think they did this cuz they want us to buy their over hype A3 instead of m5, u knw dey make lots of cash from A and A+ from Nigerians, so they believe we are richer the kenya and the likes,#my little contribution though#sorry for the long note
Oga I av seen d phone ,em TLD me 20k d next day my Frid went wit 20k de now said 23k ,maybe de r kinda confused
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by tboyw(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2013
yehmy: Tornado u so on point,i stress abt dis dey wanted 2 eat me up, well let me tell u guys opsson ivo6655 quad core is 21k tho 512ram buh plays all game better dan gionee E6

Meanwhile ivo 6666 will soon b out nd will run on jb 4.3 or kitkat same down side 512ram but will perform more dan Phantom A or any of its junior broda camera wise it will beat Phantom A+ price range 20-25k

pls dnt quote me if u still dnt get wat m preaching or if u still senseless
nawa o... senseless? why are u guys behaving like a gal na...
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Fweshdude(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: Very funny thread...and some dudes are even thinking they'll get it 4 18k..don't blame them,don't blame the marketers,don't blame those hyping the phone all this while..blame it on Tecno that claimed the phone has been released and goes for 18k..that's what where the false hope started from...only for them[TECNO] to refute the claim and declared that it's yet to be released..that's where u guys should've known that sumtin is wrong..sorry dudes...it aint ur fault,blame it on Tecno
in as much as am not in2 dis m5 situation again,ya put d blame on tecno 'cos d official release 'cosd alot of confusion replying p'ple on f.b dat its out nd 4 18k..xo u dont call wat we've been doing here an act of poverty no 1 wants 2b cheated after thorough confirmation about a product..i cant advise any1 (relation,friend) 2 buy dis piece of art 4 23k when i know dere is a better alternative 4 same price range tz wickednes and stupidity,nd dz thread isnt goin2 get a single review til sum1 buys it 18k or until it reachs paqe 40 or even more..i heard tonardo is d new basketmouth..kip up d good jokes!.*pulls off hez jersey (team m5.19k) nd drops it on d ground* am off!.. Getting an m7 soon!!

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by tboyw(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2013
Fweshdude: in as much as am not in2 dis m5 situation again,ya put d blame on tecno 'cos d official release 'cosd alot of confusion replying p'ple on f.b dat its out nd 4 18k..xo u dont call wat we've been doing here an act of poverty no 1 wants 2b cheated after thorough confirmation about a product..i cant advise any1 (relation,friend) 2 buy dis piece of art 4 23k when i know dere is a better alternative 4 same price range tz wickednes and stupidity,nd dz thread isnt goin2 get a single review til sum1 buys it 18k or until it reachs paqe 40 or even more..i heard tonardo is d new basketmouth..kip up d good jokes!.*pulls off hez jersey (team m5.19k) nd drops it on d ground* am off!.. Getting an m7 soon!!
help me tell them o
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Fweshdude: in as much as am not in2 dis m5 situation again,ya put d blame on tecno 'cos d official release 'cosd alot of confusion replying p'ple on f.b dat its out nd 4 18k..xo u dont call wat we've been doing here an act of poverty no 1 wants 2b cheated after thorough confirmation about a product..i cant advise any1 (relation,friend) 2 buy dis piece of art 4 23k when i know dere is a better alternative 4 same price range tz wickednes and stupidity,nd dz thread isnt goin2 get a single review til sum1 buys it 18k or until it reachs paqe 40 or even more..i heard tonardo is d new basketmouth..kip up d good jokes!.*pulls off hez jersey (team m5.19k) nd drops it on d ground* am off!.. Getting an m7 soon!!
Sir hehehehege you are so right.... *goes to the bedroom and screams "am in the living room"*
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2013
best quote so far BTW had it been 3g was switchable between sim1 n sim2 on m7 ,wud av gone 4 it without thinking twice
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Fweshdude(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2013
iheanyi40: Oga I av seen d phone ,em TLD me 20k d next day my Frid went wit 20k de now said 23k ,maybe de r kinda confused
bro 4get dis issue..if u get more add ontop am buy m7..beta ba3..d only disadvantage b say e 2 heavy nd 2big not pocket size and dats wat ve bin keeping me from buying it since,but its a wise alternative.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2013
iheanyi40: best quote so far BTW had it been 3g was switchable between sim1 n sim2 on m7 ,wud av gone 4 it without thinking twice
simple reason why I lost interest in m7.... almost a perfect buy.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Fweshdude(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2013
iheanyi40: best quote so far BTW had it been 3g was switchable between sim1 n sim2 on m7 ,wud av gone 4 it without thinking twice
so bro d 3g isnt switchable *shocked* another set back
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Fweshdude: so bro d 3g isnt switchable *shocked* another set back
hell yea angry
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Fweshdude: so bro d 3g isnt switchable *shocked* another set back
yes sir, sh*t happens even with pants on... maybe tecno can correct that in m7+ *runs inside and padlock everyone outside* cry
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by teeboy4x(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Anita_Annie: Lol. Oga U just dey wake up from sleep?. Sorry M7 is 2000mAh. kindly go back to sleep. Sweet dreams

M7 is 1400 mAh madam, stop browsing with Tecno and browse with Lappy to see the difference

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by konezy1(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2013
pls is M5 3g switchable btween sim1 n sim2
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Fweshdude(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: grin
yes sir, sh*t happens even with pants on... maybe tecno can correct that in m7+ *runs inside and padlock everyone outside* cry
really confused naw..i cant buy p5 a 512ram phone and any of dat oppson abi hopeless..

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by nnemekaemmanuel: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by malachi2uk(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2013

Can some help me explain this post does it mean you can't switch from EDGE to 3G or You can't use 3G on sim2
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

M7 is 1400 mAh madam, stop browsing with Tecno and browse with Lappy to see the difference
sir stop to use lapi abi na laptern browse ask any user m7 na 2000mah sir.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013
malachi2uk:

Can some help me explain this post does it mean you can't switch from EDGE to 3G or You can't use 3G on sim2
you can't use 3g on sim2.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by dljbd1(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
you can't use 3g on sim2.
fvck! thank God ive not wasted my money
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by konezy1(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2013
I went to slot at sango yesterday afternoon for the M5 the last price was 25k...I don tired ooooo...I think d stress is too much....pls can some one explain different to prefer M5 than M7
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Precioussilas10: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
sir stop to use lapi abi na laptern browse ask any user m7 na 2000mah sir.
pls is m7 16million color?..becuz i may go get it
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AnitaAnnie(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

Oga I pity for U, smh. M7 is not M5 that nobody has or that nobody has seen or giving a review about. alot of people use M7, u can go to M7 thread and ask users about the mAh and stop browsing with lappi and pls return it to the owner

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AirVaans(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
Anita_Annie: Oga I pity for U, smh. M7 is not M5 that nobody has or that nobody has seen or giving a review about. alot of people use M7, u can go to M7 thread and ask users about the mAh and stop browsing with lappi and pls return it to the owner
Lol... this gel mouth no good o. so U mean say na so so borrow the guy dey borrow things?,... hmmmm, LOL. U seem to be the only lady i'hv seen waiting for M5 or eager for M7, that's cool. other ladies no send o, na P3 dem dey rock. lol

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by mavinzap(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2013
what a hopeless situation
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by TochukwuER: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Anita_Annie: Oga I pity for U, smh. M7 is not M5 that nobody has or that nobody has seen or giving a review about. alot of people use M7, u can go to M7 thread and ask users about the mAh and stop browsing with lappi and pls return it to the owner

Lol,.. madam make Una no yab am too much, maybe him done forget say na naija we day...
Oga TeeBoy..simple and short.. the info on that web page is wrong... I have a friend that's blazing m7.. its 2, 000mAh!!
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AnitaAnnie(f): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2013
AirVaans: Lol... this gel mouth no good o. so U mean say na so so borrow the guy dey borrow things?,... hmmmm, LOL. U seem to be the only lady i'hv seen waiting for M5 or eager for M7, that's cool. other ladies no send o, na P3 dem dey rock. lol
LOL. abi na cheesy ...I'm using M3 and its only natural for me to upgrade... M5 and M5 dealers no dey give me joy again, I'm gonna skip one step and jump over to M7 (double promotion) cheesy

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Greg007(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2013
TochukwuER:

Lol,.. madam make Una no yab am too much, maybe him done forget say na naija we day...
Oga TeeBoy..simple and short.. the info on that web page is wrong... I have a friend that's blazing m7.. its 2, 000mAh!!
pls o is this thread for m7 or m5 which 1 una dey?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by mavinzap(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2013
aiming for 30pages today
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2013
Precioussilas10: pls is m7 16million color?..becuz i may go get it
it is 16million colors sir...
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
mavinzap: aiming for 30pages today
yes sir m5 for gold..... I go just dey use am for dream, na the sellers lose... *goes to bed, and turns his m5 Bluetooth on starts playing Alabi - Ogbage*

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (84) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76