Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tecno M5 discussion thread - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M5 discussion thread (180945 Views)

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2013
Bigdocemo:
ZESUS, i bricked my phone 3days ago tell AIR not to remove me. I'm taking it to carlcare by wednesday.
I did and am heartbroken to hear this..... Do fix it soon sir.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2013
bidey:
yes, my first android fone. I will love to remove dos apps from home screen n pak it in a folder if its possible
Those Apps on the front of your device are called short cut, so what you do is tap and hold the app for 2 to 4 seconds and some options will come up to uninstall or remove or resize; click the remove, or if you are using the default launcher you will see a symbol looking like a waste bin basket after clicking the app, remove the app from the front of your device by flinging the app towards the waste bin and it will be removed.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: You mouth running users of this tecno m5, has anyone download a file of 1GB+ and what's the speed and i also want to know how sharp is the camera?.

Will u subscribe for us 1gb+ ko 7gb- ni
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by flawless911(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2013
ediddem: guy check Infinix race bolt Q x451
I Bind U IJN.. Amen!!! angry
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by flawless911(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Qunlexus4u: Flexing shocked
Guy pls ohh.. No offence but.. Am sori to say dis.. Ur games.. Are.. Kinda.. Booorrriinnngg grin
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
Will u subscribe for us 1gb+ ko 7gb- ni
in other words what is the download speed of the phone , have u gotten like 250kb per second , and what can u compare the camera to
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Darey00(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: in other words what is the download speed of the phone , have u gotten like 250kb per second , and what can u compare the camera to
u wan use am for cafe ni
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2013
flawless911: Guy pls ohh.. No offence but.. Am sori to say dis.. Ur games.. Are.. Kinda.. Booorrriinnngg grin

Am not a gamer I didn't buy the phone cos of games. I even try to av those one self
kiss grin
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by klens(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2013
Hello house, one of my regular customer told me that after rooting his M3 and installing lucky patcher, he was trying to block advert with the lucky patcher suddenly the phone freezes, and there was error report msg, since then the phone hangs bootloop after displaying TECNO, he has tried resetting the phone via recovery mode but it ain't working. does anyone knows any solution to the problem? carl care ain't in his region.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Darey_00:
u wan use am for cafe ni
ibi like say all of una dey come from Nokia and BB ni,download speed test.net from market to test the speed
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ibi like say all of una dey come from Nokia and BB ni,download speed test.net from market to test the speed

1 Like

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Darey00(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
lol i tire oo.. even if d download speed na 50mbits/sec with all dis yeye networks wey full ground its useless
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Mcbussy(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: in other words what is the download speed of the phone , have u gotten like 250kb per second , and what can u compare the camera to

hehehehegrin ...even on my palasa Q1,i dey download torrents @ 600kb/s with empty henwink

1 Like

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Someone pls hw much is dis M5 nd is it out already..thx
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Marvell23(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
We need more users reviews for m5 pls, antutu benchmark results and the likes
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Bigdocemo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
I did and am heartbroken to hear this..... Do fix it soon sir.
Thanks man, i'll join you guys soonest. I've missed all of you guys.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
undecided
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bigdocemo:
Thanks man, i'll join you guys soonest. I've missed all of you guys.
That's good to hear Sir.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Marvell23: We need more users reviews for m5 pls, antutu benchmark results and the likes

I don't believe that antutu benchmark jare
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Damie010(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi guys, i'm a first time android user. What are d necessary steps i'm supposed 2 take in order 2 enjoy my fone 2 d maximim. Also, i hear ppl talkin about rooting, hw do i go about dat?...and also d necessary apps 2 download... Thanks!
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by lunchsplash: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Qunlexus4u: See the battery again
This your battery screen shot to be very candid is it on a single charge? And after unlogged what have u been using it for, because it's hard to believe 14 hours on phone and still at 50%
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
lunchsplash:
This your battery screen shot to be very candid is it on a single charge? And after unlogged what have u been using it for, because it's hard to believe 14 hours on phone and still at 50%

Whatever!!!
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Mafia4life(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
You Need lots of HD games for this device? Holla @ me via WhatsApp on 07039262824. You will get it for free. Lagos only and this offer valid till this week.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Qunlexus4u: See the battery again
which kind of review is that ni, cell standby 45% ,, so almost all the time your phone dey in active, no make sense because my HTC on standby no dey commot one bar ni...... Abeg heavy users review the battery with wifi,Bluetooth on and screen on , make we know wetin make ur device be gidigba.. As i talk before ibi like say all of una dey come from Nokia and BB ni
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mcbussy:

hehehehegrin ...even on my palasa Q1,i dey download torrents @ 600kb/s with empty henwink
and after showing 600kb/sec when d thing go come enter finish nawetin matter for me
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Marvell23(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Are you sure this battery stat is accurate?. When it was 51%, it recorded 14hrs while when on 27%, 18hrs.this is hard to believe . but from ur usage is the battery dat strong?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: which kind of review is that ni, cell standby 45% ,, so almost all the time your phone dey in active, no make sense because my HTC on standby no dey commot one bar ni...... Abeg heavy users review the battery with wifi,Bluetooth on and screen on , make we know wetin make ur device be gidigba.. As i talk before ibi like say all of una dey come from Nokia and BB ni

e be like say u no get work, wetin dey worry u self is it a must u quote my post. If u wan see review go and get urs now if am using Nokia 101 before and now using tecno I collect money from u ni? Some people are so annoying don't u know where they are selling the phone? Am not posting any review here again. Mtcheeew

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Marvell23: Are you sure this battery stat is accurate?. When it was 51%, it recorded 14hrs while when on 27%, 18hrs.this is hard to believe . but from ur usage is the battery dat strong?

Whatever¡¡¡
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Marvell23: Are you sure this battery stat is accurate?. When it was 51%, it recorded 14hrs while when on 27%, 18hrs.this is hard to believe . but from ur usage is the battery dat strong?
That stats sir is most likely to be affected by the apps running on the device.... Like the fewer the apps the longer the time remaining (the time the battery will last).
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
e be like say u no get work, wetin dey worry u self is it a must u quote my post. If u wan see review go and get urs now if am using Nokia 101 before and now using tecno I collect money from u ni? Some people are so annoying don't u know where they are selling the phone? Am not posting any review here again. Mtcheeew
SIR don't be angry, am sure you are doing your best.... After all its not an obligation you must post reviews... So I think you have a right to post what you think, and so also you didn't write the battery information yourself.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
SIR don't be angry, am sure you are doing your best.... After all its not an obligation you must post reviews... So I think you have a right to post what you think, and so also you didn't write the battery information yourself.

Thank jare it was the same guy that asked for the camera of the phone at night in which the pix was posted, I even stated it clearly that the pix has been resized and all the guy could say was the camera is just like 3mp.with his post here it seems the guy is here to criticize the phone
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
Thank jare it was the same guy that asked for the camera of the phone at night in which the pix was posted, I even stated it clearly that the pix has been resized and all the guy could say was the camera is just like 3mp.with his post here it seems the guy is here to criticize the phone
Sir you might be right you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (84) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.