Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Tecno M5 discussion thread - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M5 discussion thread (180911 Views)

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Charles2000: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
compare this m5 with my HTC sensation 4g running android 4.4.3 Kitkat, 700mb usable RAM , Qualcomm 1.5hz dual core processor,8mp camera with auto focus, PMER driver, support OTA,Adreno 220 GPU,Super LCD display,support 4G network,runs H.D Games perfectly etc.please tell me if I should still stick to my phone or come to this m5 please I need help please...

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
Qunlexus4u:

Your battery is so poor
bro can u kindly pls help me out on hw to use gravity box nd secondly can M5 sensor light blink? if it can pls broda hw do i make it blink.. thanks cool
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Charles2000: compare this m5 with my HTC sensation 4g running android 4.4.3 Kitkat, 700mb usable RAM , Qualcomm 1.5hz dual core processor,8mp camera with auto focus, PMER driver, support OTA,Adreno 220 GPU,Super LCD display,support 4G network,runs H.D Games perfectly etc.please tell me if I should still stick to my phone or come to this m5 please I need help please...
What is this one saying? When people start to dey attack you now you go dey shout tecno fan boys

1 Like

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
bhaliz44: bro can u kindly pls help me out on hw to use gravity box nd secondly can M5 sensor light blink? if it can pls broda hw do i make it blink.. thanks cool
Download the gravity box from xposed installer and the light sensor doesn't blink

1 Like

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 4:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Qunlexus4u:
Download the gravity box from xposed installer and the light sensor doesn't blink
thanks broda.. will so that.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2014
hey fellas I removed both asphalt 6+SD data and shark dash from my tecno M5 and then replaced it with Asphalt 8+SD data and shark 1.05 +SD data. both refused to worked on my tecno m5; asphalt 8 ends checking licensed while shark dash 1.0.5 displaced "not compatible with this device"
I removed both games, installed default games from root system app backup and SD data but none of the games is working offline. both requiring additional data to worked. spent data but it keep checking without ending. so how will get a correct SD data of asphalt 6 and shark dash on tecno m5 online.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Ghazali34(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Anyone here in this group that want to sell tecno M3 charger?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2014
Qunlexus4u:
pls bro how do i root my M5.. frama root seems not. to be working 4 me. thanks
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2014
hey.... help oooooooo

hw can i make glo bis plan work on ma m5........i don try different apn settings.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Charles2000: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Charles2000: compare this m5 with my HTC sensation 4g running android 4.4.3 Kitkat, 700mb usable RAM , Qualcomm 1.5hz dual core processor,8mp camera with auto focus, PMER driver, support OTA,Adreno 220 GPU,Super LCD display,support 4G network,runs H.D Games perfectly etc.please tell me if I should still stick to my phone or come to this m5 please I need help please...
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by kasali4real(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
pls can anyone explain to me why my bbm message and whatsapp message dont deliver except i open dem and wait for some minutes. All dis is on tecno M5.

and also my linkedln is signing me out by itself. pls somebody should tell me what to do and if u hv experienced dis b4 let me knw d way forward. thanks all
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Abeg what is the current price of these phone if you are in port harcourt or lagos,i think i will settle with these one as money don increase
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: Abeg what is the current price of these phone if you are in port harcourt or lagos,i think i will settle with these one as money don increase
it shld b b/w 23-25k in now lagos in tecno slot cos its always cheaper nd saver there.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
bhaliz44: it shld b b/w 23-25k in now lagos in tecno slot cos its always cheaper nd saver there.
ok thank you,i will get one this week,are you using m5
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: Abeg what is the current price of these phone if you are in port harcourt or lagos,i think i will settle with these one as money don increase

dude!!!!! m5 is sold #8-12k on olx and the sellers are mostly based in the locations you mentioned, m7 is bleeping cheap.

im too far from their locations, im planning to buy either m5 or m7.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

dude!!!!! m5 is sold #8-12k on olx and the sellers are mostly based in the locations you mentioned, m7 is bleeping cheap.

why buy second hand that has a lot of problem while you have the money to buy original one,by the way haven't you used either of this phones before or even pass their level
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
just tryna help dude..
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: ok thank you,i will get one this week,are you using m5
yep though i brought mine February @ 22,800 then... still rocking it.. the phone is cool. nd worthy of d price.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

are u dreaming ni.. u beta wake up.. 12k kor 13k ni... lol maybe na m5 case u u dy talk abt

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: just tryna help dude..
i understand bro,just hope am not the only one using the phone here because the thread dry
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
bhaliz44: yep though i brought mine February @ 22,800 then... still rocking it.. the phone is cool. nd worthy of d price.
februrary wow that's nice that means the phone is damn worthy to have
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
bhaliz44: are u dreaming ni.. u beta wake up.. 12k kor 13k ni... lol maybe na m5 case u u dy talk abt
he's right,some guys sell it at that price on olx and you know the only reason they sell it at that price is due to one problem or the other
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello guys, i need to know how to change the
background in android settings to a picture of my
choosing tnxs
ps: im rooted and have cwm.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
bhaliz44: are u dreaming ni.. u beta wake up.. 12k kor 13k ni... lol maybe na m5 case u u dy talk abt

i wanted to reply to ur post (and trust me, yu wudnt have liked the reply) but on a second thought, i don't wanna loose me account.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: Hello guys, i need to know how to change the
background in android settings to a picture of my
choosing tnxs
ps: im rooted and have cwm.
you have m5 already
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by keassy: 4:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Can some not tell me a better way to apply phone one my phone that can b change eassy with out my phone bricking
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 4:54am On Jul 09, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

i wanted to reply to ur post (and trust me, yu wudnt have liked the reply) but on a second thought, i don't wanna loose me account.
lol
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 4:55am On Jul 09, 2014
keassy: Can some not tell me a better way to apply phone one my phone that can b change eassy with out my phone bricking
i read u comment abt 6times I still didn't get ya!
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2014
bhaliz44: pls bro how do i root my M5.. frama root seems not. to be working 4 me. thanks
Framaroot will root it download version 1.9.0
Install it open and click on installer super user change it to install supersu then click on boromir then reboot...... now check ur app drawer you should see an app named super su or download root checker from playstore to check if it is rooted
Note: grant root checker super su access to give you correct result
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
kasali4real: pls can anyone explain to me why my bbm message and whatsapp message dont deliver except i open dem and wait for some minutes. All dis is on tecno M5.

and also my linkedln is signing me out by itself. pls somebody should tell me what to do and if u hv experienced dis b4 let me knw d way forward. thanks all
Go to settings then data usage scroll down and check if you haven't restrict the background data for those apps
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2014
keassy: Can some not tell me a better way to apply phone one my phone that can b change eassy with out my phone bricking
Apply phone on phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (84) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.