Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? (2109 Views)

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by brown3: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2013
pls can any body direct me on how to transfer money from Nigeria to jamaica.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by 360command: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2013
No way,since you are not having bank account-i suppose.Go to benin republic
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by arbitrage: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
brown3: pls can any body direct me on how to transfer money from Nigeria to jamaica.

Simple, visit your bank if you don't have internet banking and domiciliary account with them. Then you will be helped.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by brown3: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
arbitrage:

Simple, visit your bank if you don't have internet banking and domiciliary account with them. Then you will be helped.
Thank you for your advice. i tried opening domiciliary acount but i couldn't meet up with the requirement. pls there any other uption? can i use some else domiciliary account to send the money?
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by brown3: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
arbitrage:

Thank you for your advice. i tried opening domiciliary acount but i couldn't meet up with the requirement. pls is there any other uption? can i use some one else domiciliary account to send the money?
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by arbitrage: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
brown3: Thank you for your advice. i tried opening domiciliary acount but i couldn't meet up with the requirement. pls is there any other uption? can i use some one else domiciliary account to send the money?

Sure there are options like you paying someone who lives there in his/her Nigerian Naira account while he/she pays for you over there. Also the recipient or company can tell you their other methods of payment they want. Someone may as well use his/her dom account for you provided you both agree to his/her terms and conditions. Even your bank can do it for you with your Naira if your transaction is genuine like paying school fees or importing goods/services.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by ayaba(f): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
you can use pay for me services www.pay4me.com
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by biz1234: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2013
It depends on what you intend to do, otherwise, for security reasons, I will suggest you try out western money transfer.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by brown3: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
arbitrage:

Sure there are options like you paying someone who lives there in his/her Nigerian Naira account while he/she pays for you over there. Also the recipient or company can tell you their other methods of payment they want. Someone may as well use his/her dom account for you provided you both agree to his/her terms and conditions. Even your bank can do it for you with your Naira if your transaction is genuine like paying school fees or importing goods/services.
bro i whent to my bank, most of the staff dont have domiciliary acount. Please can i make use of your domiciliary account or can you link me up with some one with domiciliary acount? This my contact 08172739347 or victorbrown116@gmail.com.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? by arbitrage: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
brown3: bro i whent to my bank, most of the staff dont have domiciliary acount. Please can i make use of your domiciliary account or can you link me up with some one with domiciliary acount? This my contact 08172739347 or victorbrown116@gmail.com.

How could you ask the bank staff about who has dom account among them? Are you not supposed to meet customer service and tell them you want to transfer money to Jamaica from your account? Then they will tell you which form to fill for which purpose. You mean you were asking them individually who has dom account to use for you? Sure nobody will answer or do that for you. In fact, they may insist you do the transfer from your own dom except your reason for transfer is for school fees or business/services importation purposes. Those are usually the only options for them to transfer from your naira account, when they will give you CBN Form A to fill to effect the transfer.

As for doing the transfer for you from my dom, I need to know for what purpose and to who you are sending the money. I remember even advising you to ask your rcipient if there are other methods of paying them like using your Visa or MasterCard.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Clearance Procedure: How To Clear Goods At Ports / Please Who Can Help Me Withdraw From A Limited Paypal. / How Lucrative Is Keke Maruwa Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.