Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano (677 Views)

The Humbling Of Femi Fani-kayode...why Women Can't Live With Him / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by Donjazzy12(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2013
I only got interested in watching the Anambra gubernatorial debate of the different candidates just out of curiosity. Before the debates I must confess I had my doubts about Ifeanyi Uba and Willie Obiano. Of course from antecedents I knew that Chris Ngige was the best of the lot(maybe Soludo would have been another good alternative but he was schemed out).
Well Ifeanyi Uba is fairly known with all his escapades with Coscharis and co but Willie was a new entrant and with all the accusations about his being a stooge and all that i wanted closure.

Wow! the debate was a serious eye opener. Willie was a big flop! The guy redefines the term clueless with a capital C!

Even with his cheating (he was reading from prepared notes) he still couldn't shine. Needless to say this guy will destroy the little Obi achieved because he is totally unprepared and according to my elder sister, he even looks gay!

At the end of the day I found my self respecting Ifeanyi Uba more than this bumbling fellow Obi wants to hoist on Anambra people.

For me Ngige remains the best of the lot.

I will advice Anambra people to vote Ngige and not APC!
Re: The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by Afam4eva(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2013
You can say that again...

Out of all the people Peter Obi could have picked, he picked someone who didn't understand what Immunity means. Obi has set in motion the final burial of Apga and this is a party that i liked and hoped they prospered but Obi preferred his selfish ambition than keeping the party afloat.
Re: The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2013
You are right,if only they gave soludo a chance ...by the way donjazzy,how much did d midget ngige pay you to keep singing his praise?

Afam4eva: You can say that again...

Out of all the people Peter Obi could have picked, he picked someone who didn't understand what Immunity means. Obi has set in motion the final burial of Apga and this is a party that i liked and hoped they prospered but Obi preferred his selfish ambition than keeping the party afloat.
Re: The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by Iceman296: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Charles Soludo Would Have been a prefared Candidate. I was Suprised when he Got Disqualified.

Goodbye Agpa.
Re: The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by dinachi(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2013
It is official APGA is dead. Ojukwu must surely attack Obi from the grave for destroying the party he built.
Re: The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by Donjazzy12(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2013
peppy luv: You are right,if only they gave soludo a chance ...by the way donjazzy,how much did d midget ngige pay you to keep singing his praise?

Everything is not about money, my dear.
Re: The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by Igwe9(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2013
good to see that some other persons saw what I saw in that APGA candidate, the man even unknowingly criticized Obi's administration in the answer to one of the questions thrown at him in the debate.

1 Like

Re: The Humbling Of APGA Candidate Willie Obiano by ik4life: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Afam4eva: You can say that again...

afam I thought u said in the other thread that ifeanyi ubah can't speak english and will perform abysmally at the debate,I won ask again who sabi english pass nw?

(1) (Reply)

'reasons Why I Can't Vote For Buhari' Revisited- Is Jonathan Any Diffrent? / As Amaechi Asks For Blood, He Should To Start With His Children! / ABIA STATE : Government Special Announcement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.