Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. (2092 Views)

Download Mfm Power Must Change Hands Messages (2009) By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Tread For MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer / MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme Message January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. by folaked(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
The Monthly Power Must Change Hands of the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministeries was held 2day (first saturday of every month).
God moved with a mighty hand 2day, God bless me in an amazing way that my mouth cannot say it all.
Let the mfm members share their testimonies about what God has done 4 them in this PMCH or in d past PMCH'S.. God bless u all

Re: FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. by 4tunebest(f): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
I am not an MFM member but dis is d 2nd time I'll be attending d program @ Powerhouse, Ibadan, the first being some months ago. I did not plan 2 attend d program until yesterday 9t. It was as if I was led by d Spirit 2 go. Imagine my joy when the first 3 prayer points led by the MOG were actually about me, and then subsequent ones, and I was like ahn ahn did anyone tell dis man about ME? Also, On my way dis morning, I did something I dont think 'av ever done. I was led again 2 buy Anointing oil and bottled water(I was wondering why I needed it). It was during d service dat I got 2 realise dat Dr Olukoya probably told people 2 come with these items depending on their needs to be prayed upon. I am not sure. Anyway my own need was d Anointing oil, so I just prayed on the water 2 represent fruitfulness in all areas of my life. By dis time, I was grinning from ear 2 ear cos it was obvious 2 me dat God had definitely ordered my steps. After d service, I quickly stepped out inorder 2 get transportation on time 'cos my previous experience wasnt funny as I had 2 wait for 20 mins b4 getting a cab. That was how 'Baba' said NO, I shld step back into d auditorium and go and kneel down @ d Pulpit and thank Him dat I am coming back here 2 testify. I was worried about getting transportation on time but Baba said He wld make it easy 4 me. I went back 2 d auditorium and had 2 wait 4 about 10 mins 4 d officiating minister 2 leave d altar. By d time I left, d park was already saturated wit people but I got my ride easily and IMMEDIATELY I stepped outside. I guess I shld be prearing 4 my big testimony cool

2 Likes

Re: FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. by folaked(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
4tunebest: I am not an MFM member but dis is d 2nd time I'll be attending d program @ Powerhouse, Ibadan, the first being some months ago. I did not plan 2 attend d program until yesterday 9t. It was as if I was led by d Spirit 2 go. Imagine my joy when the first 3 prayer points led by the MOG were actually about me, and then subsequent ones, and I was like ahn ahn did anyone tell dis man about ME? Also, On my way dis morning, I did something I dont think 'av ever done. I was led again 2 buy Anointing oil and bottled water(I was wondering why I needed it). It was during d service dat I got 2 realise dat Dr Olukoya probably told people 2 come with these items depending on their needs to be prayed upon. I am not sure. Anyway my own need was d Anointing oil, so I just prayed on the water 2 represent fruitfulness in all areas of my life. By dis time, I was grinning from ear 2 ear cos it was obvious 2 me dat God had definitely ordered my steps. After d service, I quickly stepped out inorder 2 get transportation on time 'cos my previous experience wasnt funny as I had 2 wait for 20 mins b4 getting a cab. That was how 'Baba' said NO, I shld step back into d auditorium and go and kneel down @ d Pulpit and thank Him dat I am coming back here 2 testify. I was worried about getting transportation on time but Baba said He wld make it easy 4 me. I went back 2 d auditorium and had 2 wait 4 about 10 mins 4 d officiating minister 2 leave d altar. By d time I left, d park was already saturated wit people but I got my ride easily and IMMEDIATELY I stepped outside. I guess I shld be prearing 4 my big testimony cool
Alleluyia!! I thank God 4 ur life o! Ur testimonies shall be permanent in Jesus name, spiritual aborters, asign to abort ur testimonies b4 manifestation shall die sudenly in Jesus name!! GOD BLESS YOU!

More testifiers pls??
Re: FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. by dorox(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
@folaked: I am very much interested to know which power is supposed to have changed hands this month that failed to change hands the previous month, or if perhaps it changed hands and reverted back to the owner it was taken from the month before, hence the need to do it again?

1 Like

Re: FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. by 4tunebest(f): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
dorox: @folaked: I am very much interested to know which power is supposed to have changed hands this month that failed to change hands the previous month, or if perhaps it changed hands and reverted back to the owner it was taken from the month before, hence the need to do it again?

You are very funny grin
Re: FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. by Oyinprince(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
dorox: @folaked: I am very much interested to know which power is supposed to have changed hands this month that failed to change hands the previous month, or if perhaps it changed hands and reverted back to the owner it was taken from the month before, hence the need to do it again?
Re: FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. by sunnshyn(f): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
:

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu / He Could Not Answer Me / Christians, Whats The Mystery Behind The Numbers 13 & 33??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.