Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu (2088 Views)

Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu / 2015 Prophecies From A Popular Ghanaian Prophet Owusu Bembah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu by watchindelta(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Bronx, NY A two Day
Intercession for Nigeria
Prayer Service in NY During
the New Year's eve powerful
all white service ushering in
the new year; 2015, many detailed prophesies revealed
by the Prophet Eric Kofi
Owusu, shook the
congregation. Among the
prophesies given by the
Overseer of the New York based Holy Fire Dynamic
Word International Church on
December 31st was one
centered on the country;
Nigeria. "The Lord had
revealed to me about many black vultures flying all over
Nigeria and the person on
the throne called Jonathan
had been attacked. He is
married to a woman called;
Patience but God eventually re-installed him on the
throne and the attack was
never successful. There will
be many bloodshed. If
Nigeria falls, it affects Ghana
as well as the whole continent of Africa. Only
prayer will change it". As we
know already there are crisis
going on in Nigeria as well as
many stories emerging on
the upcoming election. A prayer by all will overturn the
outcome. On January; 25th,
during a prayer service, the
prophet held the Nigerian
flag and requested the
congregation to join him to pray for the country. He
announced that the church
has also planned a two day
program dubbed;
"Intercession for Nigeria".
The church has declared; 2 days of fasting and prayers
for Nigeria from on January
29th, Thursday -
6:30PM-8.30PM and 30th,
Friday; 9:30pm - 2AM Let us
all come together and pray for Nigeria. The venue - Holy
Fire Dynamic Word Int'l
church, 1111 East Tremont
Avenue, Bronx NY 10460. ALL
ARE INVITED FOR TWO
POWERFUL NIGHTS FOR NIGERIA. Come and Let us
intercede for Nigeria source 3gmediaonline.com/?p=12496

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu by watchindelta(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Only negative visions for this country every pastors dey seee? Even ghananian pastor undecided
Re: If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu by enm(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Call it negative or whatever but the truth must be told Nigeria is in dire situation that urgently required the supernatural intervention of God.

I am not a pastor or prophet but one trying to follow God way.

I believe for sometime now God has been speaking and revealing things to His people in visions, dreams and direct through spoken words.

The bold ones has come out to say what was revealed to them not caring about what people will say, while some of us could not come out due to the level of shock experience at how hardened people heart are, some are afraid and while some are not sure of what to do.

I know there are many prophet out there who are not of God but who am mine to judge or point them out when one has not been shown who the fake ones are but we can get a glimpse of who they are by their message and the fruits that comes out of them.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu by Nutase: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
cry
Re: If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
The writing is on the wall - no prophets need to tell you that, but Nigerians are sooo blinded by desperate hope sold to them by Men of God and Politicians, they cannot see that the rope around their necks has tightened and will eventually choke them to death..
Re: If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu by watchindelta(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yes everyone know that Nigerian is in troubled even the blind man cool cool but all these politicians pastors come make me they fear oh! grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Falls It Affects Africa-prophet Eric Owusu by litetias(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obviously there's gonna be a serious case of post election violence, don't need a seer to tell me that. I just pity the innocent people who will be collateral damage in the tussle

(1) (Reply)

Which Calender Was Use During Methuselah Days To Ascertain His Age. / Ipad Thief Caught In Winners Chapel Ijebu-ode (pics) / If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.