Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. (2921 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Cuche: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Deny the
ability of those native doctors they patronize at
your own peril.
Once I go for functions and those desperate
criminals come-in with their mopols, and
whatever. I just know it is time leave
Sometimes they shoot and call it accidental
discharge... it is often believed the shooters are
under some influence maybe Alcohol or
Marijuana. But why don't they shoot their
Master under the same condition
RIP to dead. It is quite sad
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by investnow2013: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please give This Man a Break! PETER OBI THIS! PETER OBI THAToooo!!!!!!! Enough of This Nonsense. If you don't like him, please do not vote for APGA KPOKWEM!!!....Please we must respect the office of the GOVERNOR!!!. Anambra-State cannot go back to Okija shrine or to the godfather again!
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
i hope Ndigbo groups will speak out against this crime. The perpetrators should never go unpunished
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by airmark(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is serious, cant believe this. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by achi4u(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
To bad for our politics. It means that APGA is gone forever in the whole East.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by kokoA(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
invest-now2013:
Please give This Man a Break! PETER OBI THIS! PETER OBI THAToooo!!!!!!! Enough of This Nonsense. If you don't like him, please do not vote for APGA KPOKWEM!!!....Please we must respect the office of the GOVERNOR!!!. Anambra-State cannot go back to Okija shrine or to the godfather again!
30 innocent souls just died and this is all you can say. You and your master are very wicked set people. Lagos state government deported 14 "igbos" and your master was all over the place the following day even before finding out the real truth telling whoever cares to listen that it was a deliberate act by APC. Now can you compare relocation with murder? Kamar is a real bitch! May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is ridiculous. Why must smbody force someone on the pple. A
rejected person is a rejected person. Most smbdy impose someone
on pple. I think there is hidden agenda 4 all this desperation. Pple hv
made their choice final. Can't we be democratic 4 once. It is quite
unfortunate. May there souls RIP. Onwa oga adili gi na nma.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by adconline(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
I wonder why rev Fr let them use his adoration ground for political campaigns
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by mascot87(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
invest-now2013:
Would you have made this statement if you or a member of your family is involved in this act of impunity?
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: when did you call me on phone? Because I have just received a call so far from a known friend today. If you don't have contract to give me,you better don't dream of dialing my number on your phone. Those numbers are for business only. wink grin
Join #team_freshair and I'll make you Lola Alakija.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Join #team_freshair and I'll make you Lola Alakija.
You mean Folorunsho Alakija? I will wait for you to become Aliko Dangote before I decide to join #teamfreshair. grin grin
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Garrithe1st: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Peter Obi has always been a murderer, I'm not surprised.

RIP to the dead...

2 Likes

Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2013

(1) (2)

Checkout How Doyin Okupe Responded To A Nairalander Challenge / Justification For The N5000 Conditional Cash Transfer Program (CCTP) / Fellow Buhari Supporters Time To Admit That Something Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.