Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (1874 Views)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures / Anambra State University Renamed To Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by hijacke(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gov Peter Obi of Anambra state announced the change of name of the state's university to Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University.
In his speech live on ABStv yesterday, the Governor stated the need for a tertiary institution to be named after our formost hero, Odumegwu Ojukwu. He thereby said that after much considerations, the state government has decided to rename Anambra state university, ANSU , to Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University, to mark the 80th birthday annivesary of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by bigfree: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
ha
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by wasak(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
in case it gets to front-page. help me tell sexkills that I love Ogugua 88

1 Like

Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Buhaaahaaaaa ....like seriously,

NaWaoooo

We need MAULAG in LAGOS Too ,to reduce d noise and hype oF dat skul grin grin
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by nosa2cool: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
#Noted#
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by WHees(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
hijacke: Gov Peter Obi of Anambra state announced the change of name of the state's university to Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University.
In his speech on ABStv today, the Governor stated the need for a tertiary institution to be named after our formost coward, Odumegwu Ojukwu. He thereby said that after much considerations, the state government has decided to rename Anambra state university, ANSU , to Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University, to mark the 80th birthday annivesary of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by Tolexander: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is a good plan to honour our greatest hero!

The students of this school should all be given free scholarship to the university of abidjan when they think they can no longer cope with the stress in the school.
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by GSKing: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
That name is too long... should be Chukwuemeka Ojukwu University. Any plans to relocate the school?
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Source
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by aridononline(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
no comment yet until i witnes d solar eclipse
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by write2obi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Me* hello cutey
Lizz* hi
Me* you got a name?
Lizz* yea, am lizzy
Me* nice name, where do you skul?
Lizz* Errmmm. Uni COO
Me* *burst into laughter* WTF?
Meanwhile I've being sitting out here for over 3 hours pls if you see eclipse, that him her am waiting
Re: Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University by infoscope(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2013

(1) (Reply)

He Dumped Medicine For Mass Communication After 10-years At The University. / Payments For NNPC/MPN National Undergraduate Scholarship Awards / Inspirational Quotes About Changing The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.