Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? (21228 Views)

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay / Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by xdos(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2008
Please is Wentworth Miller dead? my twin called me yesternyt and told me that but I've not confirmed it. Does anyone know about it?

Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by LadyT(f): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2008
God forbid bad thing hes alive and kicking!

Next time just search online don't give us heart attack here

tongue
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by nana(f): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2008
lmao.Dead ke? no o
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by ima1(f): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2008
no he is not dead. tell your twin to get his/her story right abeg, no give us heart attack 4 here
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by mohawkchic(f): 3:22am On Jul 11, 2008
~My eyes went shocked shocked shocked when i saw the thread!! & I kNoow its not the 1st of April either grin
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by live4Him: 3:25am On Jul 11, 2008
haba! eeyin eyan e de ro ra (make una take am easy o)
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by MCUsman(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2008
Your Sister seem to drinking too much of coke and grass. The ealier you send her back home the better. Coz onr day she will declar you dead as well.
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by nana(f): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2008
MC Usman:

Your Sister seem to drinking too much of coke and grass. The ealier you send her back home the better. Coz onr day she will declar you dead as well.
Lmao!  grin
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by yimiton(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2008
Oh my gosh! that is too much an expensive joke to make!

Please don't try it again oh. How can God create such a pretty creature and you give us the impression that it was just to tantalize us and make our mouth water, then, he just disappears into mother earth leaving us with broken hearts?!
Please the guy is not dead, he won't die but live to make a woman happy and leave offsprings!

1 Like

Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by iice(f): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2008
*knocks on wood* Heaven forbid!
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Gamine(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2008
I heard this gist while in school.

Why do people want celebrities dead na
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Nautillus(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
Heard this same rummor too recently but refused to believe it because i saw a very resent episode on the prison movie on pay-per-view.

Guess it was just that . . . .A rumor
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
Olorun ma je a re su cool How can anyone cook up this sad rumour?
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
hell no
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by yongbabe(f): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2008
thou shall not tell lies about my husband
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by jaquan(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
it is true. shocked shocked he died of drug overdose. this is a horrble news.
here is the link to the breaking news, www.usmagazine.com/prisonbreakstar.
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Radiant(f): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
What a terrible joke!!

Gamine:

Why do people want celebrities dead na

That was funny. I wonder too grin
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by cuteNhot(f): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
some people want non-celebrity DEAD as well grin cheesy
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2008
jaquan:

it is true. shocked shocked he died of drug overdose. this is a horrble news.
here is the link to the breaking news, www.usmagazine.com/prisonbreakstar.

You are just an alarmist who is confusing Wentworth with Heather. Why are people so gullible? You should have double checked the story before running down here to post. I did my homework carefully, checked every reliable source and link. Wentworth is not just a waka pass in prison break,news of  his death(God forbid) would be on every website, news headlines; BBC, CNN, ABC. . . name it!

I knew your link wasn't worth checking out, but I checked it and it turned out to be one of these crappy websites with little or no credibility.The worst part is, the story is not even listed there. I won't be surprised if you come back to say Obama died of cigarette overdose leaving a link like www.usfakestories.crap
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by jaquan(m): 3:06am On Jul 12, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by xdos(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2008
MC Usman:

You better mind your words,  she heard something and called me and that I posted here to know if someone could confirm it. If you don't have something reasonable to say, you shutdown your mouth.
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by MCUsman(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2008
xdos:

You better mind your words, she heard something and called me and that I posted here to know if someone could confirm it. If you don't have something reasonable to say, you shutdown your mouth.

The same symptom of multiple ingramono in random motion ; tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by prizeless(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2008
"Please the guy is not dead, he won't die but live to make a woman happy and leave offsprings!"

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

HOW COME ALL THE LADIES ARE,

DO U WATCH PRISON BREAK FOR ITS UNIQUE CONTENT, EXCITING CHARACTERS (NOT CHARACTER), CONSITENT STORYLINE, OR JUST FOR WENTWORTH.

TO BREAK IT TO YOU, HE IS HAPPILY MARRIED AND HATES U ALL!!!

www.ihateu.com/wentworthmiller
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by onyekang1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2008
u're sister must have been taking too much 'EJA TUTU' if u know wat i mean
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by cescky(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
@post

he aint dead but was sentenced to few months in prison recently for driving under the influence
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by maedan(f): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
If Mickey is dead, then why is there a season four coming up soon? D-uh.

And yes, we ladies do watch PB just for the cuteness of Michael Scofield.

And Link. And Sucre. Yes, and even the bad-ass T-bag.

Next time anyone wants to spread bad info, I'll be sending The Company after 'em.

Long live Prison Break!!!
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Hairat007(f): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
ALL OF UNA JUST TALK MY MIND. IF MY HUSBAND DIE, HMMMM,

grin grin grin
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Outstrip(f): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2009
Miller was born in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England, UK; the son of Joy Marie Palm, a special education teacher, and Wentworth Earl Miller II, a lawyer and teacher.[1] Miller's father, a Rhodes Scholar, was studying at Oxford at the time of Miller's birth. Miller has stated that his father is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, and Jewish descent; his mother is of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese ancestry.[2][3][4]

I just got that from wiki. I always wondered what race he was. The first movie I saw him in her played a black man and I had no reason to think he was not black and then I saw him playing a white man after that. I guess with all that mix and a little tan he could pass for black. Black, lebanese, french or whatever he is simply smoking hot.
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by oyinda3(f): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2009
ima1:

no he is not dead. tell your twin to get his/her story right abeg, no give us heart attack 4 here

lol
Re: Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? by Hairat007(f): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
maedan:

If Mickey is dead, then why is there a season four coming up soon? D-uh.

And yes, we ladies do watch PB just for the cuteness of Michael Scofield.

And Link. And Sucre. Yes, and even the bad-ass T-bag.

Next time anyone wants to spread bad info, I'll be sending The Company after 'em.

Long live Prison Break!!!

Season 4 is out long ago Go grab ur copy.

wld not want 2 tell u how it went cause dat wld be a breach of contract. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kate Henshaw All Smiles As She Rocks Colourful Outfit / Why Mr Ibu Quit Boxing: "Delta Boy Gave Me An Unforgettable Beating" / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.