Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? (866 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. / How Often Should You Change Your Tooth Brush? / Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by leonshom(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Is it hygienic to share a toothbrush with one's lover?
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by mazizitonene(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
undecided

Na craze ?
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
mazizi tonene: undecided

Na craze ?
e be lyk
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by Aminat508(f): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why not, since it my hubby! Nd since we are having sex without condom...
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by emperorchedda(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
If u both hv unprotected sex den no p
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by Emmyk(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why must you be sharing? How much is toothbrush? ₦100.00 cheesy
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by Aminat508(f): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
It happen sumtim nah...imagine one day i was in d bathrum, i wanted to brush, my toothbrush fell into the W/C, nd there is no extra brush at home, in d sittuation like dis wil i rush out and get a new brush??
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by cupidora(f): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Maka why?? Don't tell me dat nonsense abt having unprotected sex 'n kissing there's no way u can compare these two activities to brushing! Personnally,I won't angry
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by mazizitonene(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Cykik:
e be lyk
Lolxx...
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by mazizitonene(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Aminat508: Why not, since it my hubby! Nd since we are having sex without condom...
Na mawt we dey talk here o....mawt and *pool_sea* na 2 different tnz woh
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by mazizitonene(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2013
Aminat508: It happen sumtim nah...imagine one day i was in d bathrum, i wanted to brush, my toothbrush fell into the W/C, nd there is no extra brush at home, in d sittuation like dis wil i rush out and get a new brush??

YES!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by swtme(f): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
I and my boo as never used a seperate brush for 8yrs now and we're very healthy wink wink.......#its a matter of soice#
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by Sissy3(f): 4:01am On Nov 05, 2013
No, not hygienic.
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by Sissie(f): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
No I cant, not hygienic.
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by deols(f): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
It is not hygienic.

If one of you gets an infection, it would make sense that the other person is healthy enough to take care of the other and not that you are both having it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by mazizitonene(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
$wtme:
I and my boo as never used a seperate brush for 8yrs now and we're very healthy wink wink.......#its a matter of soice#
From your spellings and grammar....I can see where you are coming from
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by beautydevice: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2013
No, I can't.
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by kristana(f): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
rubbish...cant share a toothbrush wit any1
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by Tolexander: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
The only oral thing i can share with her is saliva during kissing.

Any other thing? mbah!
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by tpapi: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
$wtme:
pls i beg u in d name of God in heaven, get a separate brush
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by swtme(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
From your spellings and grammar....I can see where you are coming from

Which spellings n grammar? Keep seeing......
Re: Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover? by swtme(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
tpapi: pls i beg u in d name of God in heaven, get a separate brush

Like I said'its a matter of soice'

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ! Ebola Virus; The Ripple Effect / Can Dis B D Cure To Dis EBOLA Virus......zmapp Vaccines / Bitter Leaf- Ebola Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.