Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party (5799 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by nerodenero: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
kehinde1588: Dere is nothing freaking in ha boobs...useless and worthless boobs..if am wit ha one on one it cant move me..cheap boobs
Are you a learner?Even babes with small bosoms know it is a minus.
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by MzRaeRae(f): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
sKeetz:

She is nippleless sad
sKeetz:

She is nippleless sad
sKeetz:

She is nippleless sad
Ayam tellin utongue
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Danhumprey: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Austeenx: cheesy cheesy cheesy
I knew you would be here. grin
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Uwakuwak(f): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Men una no value her breast hence she advertise it
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Dannylux: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
These booobs are very uninteresting to me undecided
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This one na planet Earth.
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by MizEmpress(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
blink182: that's because that bre.ast is actually long and facing downward. Without bra you don't want to see those things.
shocked shocked now dats harsh-gawt me laffin tho..nd u sound like u've seen it up close wink
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
*sighs* embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

#OkBye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja / 15 Years Old Girl With A very big Hips / Dice Ailes And His Dogs Rocks Wizkid’s Louis Vuitton Jacket, Worth N2.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.