Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party (5793 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by samdavirus: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
See more news and gists here: http://www.naijaspice.com

SEE How Cossy Pour Out Her Bréast At Her Birthday Party
After messing around with her dogs at home, Cossy later stormed the club for a bóóbilicious party with few of her friends in attendance and she gave them enough dose of her bóób. see More photos below...

[img]http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=178146.0&attach=66503&image[/img]
See more news and gists here: http://www.naijaspice.com
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Adex097: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
is she 27yrs old too

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by samdavirus: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Adex097: is she 27yrs old too
lmao

1 Like

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by codedflowz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
How does she always manage to hide her ηιρρℓεs

1 Like

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by heed101(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Adex097: is she 27yrs old too
iyanya and ice prince grin
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by mkoabiola: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ds xpired booby don make most magas nack head for wall.
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by fembizz(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2013
. cheesy
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by sKeetz(m): 2:10am On Nov 03, 2013
codedflowz: How does she always manage to hide her ηιρρℓεs

She is nippleless sad

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Dynamo35: 2:51am On Nov 03, 2013
This is insane!She needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by suave558(m): 3:54am On Nov 03, 2013
Smh......#things people do to gain attention in nigeria
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Theophilu(m): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2013
expired breast

1 Like

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2013
Melons! I tell ya. cheesy
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by tjfulloption(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2013
the person standing by her side, is s(he) a woman or a man
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by kehinde1588(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2013
Dere is nothing freaking in ha boobs...useless and worthless boobs..if am wit ha one on one it cant move me..cheap boobs
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Abbey2sam(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2013
kehinde1588: Dere is nothing freaking in ha boobs...useless and worthless boobs..if am wit ha one on one it cant move me..cheap boobs

How old are you kid?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Oziddy: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2013
buh wait a min, dat tin no dey heavy her?...em jst asking.
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by kehinde1588(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Abbey2sam:

How old are you kid?
obviously your question shows u cant b up to 18...cos is kid dat ask dat silly question.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Cossy of God,water melon of life. D babe no dey tire to dey flaunt her "eru aya"
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by jeffizy(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2013
kehinde1588: Dere is nothing freaking in ha boobs...useless and worthless boobs..if am wit ha one on one it cant move me..cheap boobs
Virgin Man . Or maybe you are just an Albino.
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2013
that's because that bre.ast is actually long and facing downward. Without bra you don't want to see those things.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by 3ace(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2013
sKeetz:

She is nippleless sad
This is the first time I will see people comment about this area of her bossoms. I've commented on this about three times but nobody seemed to share my view. As far as I'm concerned, these bossoms won't be attractive if bared. With people like me in the world, she will quickly go into oblivion. Lubish!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by 3ace(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2013
blink182: that's because that bre.ast is actually long and facing downward. Without bra you don't want to see those things.
Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by seangy4konji: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2013
she does nt hv nipples...u will be shocked where her areola will be if u see dem hanging.probably her knee cap
sKeetz:

She is nippleless sad
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
I hope she lives long
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Luxiana19(f): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
*In Pete Edochie's voice*
But why? Kosichukwu why?
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by iphedahyor(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
bros,na lie o.U take padlock lock u D ni?
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Welcm 2 d 21th century wea d nipple is d only part of d breast 2 b covered.

Make cool cash online: http://paystoon.com/?id=real
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by kehinde1588(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
iphedahyor: bros,na lie o.U take padlock lock u D ni?
lolz
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by BootyAssassin: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is it. Yes...Lawd!
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Boooobs of life
Lmao.
Why she dey use hand support am?
The thing wan touch ground? Even with the wonder bra?
Re: Cossy Brings Out Her Sexy Water Melons At Her Birthday Party by Truckpusher(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
It's time to get my glasses and magnify these two frightening weapons of mass seduction........meanwhile ,E-suckers should be careful,because in real life i was nearly suffocated by this kain of bre.ast two yrs ago if no be God eh na fainting things oh .

In fact i was gasping for air with my mouth strongly attached to the feeding bottle before my friend walked in and heard me breathing hard and had to pull me out vigorously while the suckee was just enjoying it meanwhile , me the sucker was dying ,Is it good like that? . sad

So boys be kiaful shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson – Akande Pregnant With 1st Baby? / Mary J. Blige In Bikini(picture) / Check Out Tuface & Annie Idibia's Sexiest Pose On A Couch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.