Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. (578 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Its common knowledge that most religious persons practice the religion out of fear of hell, so lets be honest, if there was no hell fire on the last day, would you still practice you religion or would you turn to paganism.
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by philfearon(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Vilicious: Its common knowledge that most religious persons practice the religion out of fear of hell, so lets be honest, if there was no hell fire on the last day, would you still practice you religion or would you turn to paganism.
funny..
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2013
No
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by Sleekydee(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2013
I for one believe this is d reason y hell wud av plenty occupants, because most pple practice religion due to d fear of bin consumed in fire not because they genuinely love God, I think a lot of pple re guilty on dt......Hell or no Hell, Love ur MAKER to d end.

1 Like

Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2013
If religious people could be reasoned with there would be no religious people.

1 Like

Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Noooooooooooo
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by PastorOluT(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Hell is real n I tell u nobody would want to go there even with all the front atheist are putting up. But really true believers in Christ dont worship God out of fear but love, if the reason u worship God is out of fear of Hell, then u are yet to know Him?
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by frank317: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2013
Definition of Religion: an institution where people have the luxury of easily lying to themselves and feel free and happy to live with these lies.

Frank3.16
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by Infomizer(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Hell is real n I tell u nobody would want to go there even with all the front atheist are putting up. But really true believers in Christ dont worship God out of fear but love, if the reason u worship God is out of fear of Hell, then u are yet to know Him?
Real? As in not imagined and factually extant?
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by Infomizer(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE: If religious people could be reasoned with there would be no religious people.
Touché!
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by Areaboy2(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Hell is real n I tell u nobody would want to go there even with all the front atheist are putting up. But really true believers in Christ dont worship God out of fear but love, if the reason u worship God is out of fear of Hell, then u are yet to know Him?

Well, you have no evidence to support what you have just claimed to be actual fact.. what you should have gone with is to say it is irrelevant whether hell is real or not, what matters is being with your savior when its all been said and done.

You guys just like shooting yourselves in the foot undecided
Re: If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. by PastorOluT(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Area_boy:

Well, you have no evidence to support what you have just claimed to be actual fact.. what you should have gone with is to say it is irrelevant whether hell is real or not, what matters is being with your savior when its all been said and done.

You guys just like shooting yourselves in the foot undecided

What evidence do u seek?

Well I dont like repetition, just look over my thread, A journey through Hell halls of fame!

(1) (Reply)

Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs! / "Why Did God Sometimes Judge The Entire Nation For The Actions Of Its King?" / Renowned Preacher Dr.myles Munroe, Wife & Daughter Die In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.