Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse (122904 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by gentlechyke(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Gee001: Abeg better rain dey fall here(phc)
Babe show for my house @ Rumuodara, We seeing Eclipse of the eyes...very wondaful
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by iterator25: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
2sa2: Not lion, elephant.
not elephant, Idowuogbo

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by kachi6969(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ibadan girls be like "hallo sikira, shey egg lips dey 4 ur side??"

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by lertee(f): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
A moon child gift..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by nairacodedcom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
ThE Eclipes is come and gone...in my area, it was hardly noticeable, most people aren't even aware smth happened.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Googlers: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
pendusky: Hi everyone, as we are eager to see this solar eclispe... i recommmend you post whatever you will see here for others who might not see it due to time difference will hear and read what you saw! thanks

various times of the eclipse across the nation said, in Abuja, the eclipse will begin by 1:03p.m. It will be at its maximum by 2.40 p.m ǻηϑ it will end by 4.03 p m in the evening. In Lagos, it will begin by 12.50 p.m, its maximum level will take place by 2.40 p.m and end by 4.01p.m.
In Ibadan, the eclipse will start by 12.52 p.m, the maximum level will be witnessed by 2.32 p.m and it will end 4.01 p.m. In Port Harcourt, the eclipse will begin by 1.03 p.m, its maximum will be experienced by 2.43 p.m and by 4.09 p.m, it will end. In Uyo, the eclipse will begin by 1.06p.m, its maximum will be experienced by 2.45p.m and by 4.10 p.m, it will end.
In Enugu, the eclipse will begin by 1.04 p.m, its maximum will be experienced by 2.43 p.m ǻηϑ by 4.07 p.m, it will end and in Kano, the eclipse will begin by 1.07 p.m, its maximum will be experienced by 2.40 p.m and by 4.01 p.m, it will end.

11:40AM(1st pix)

CLOUDY HERE IN THE CITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE

2:39pm (2nd pix)
behold partial eclipse in the city of UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE (I PLACED MY SUNGLASS OVER MY CAMERA AND GOT A NICE SHOT AND VIEW)

I WAS THERE WHEN ECLIPSE OCCUR ON SUNDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2013
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Obajamie: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Gee001: Abeg better rain dey fall here(phc)

Ma brodaaaa...., Ŋa̶̲̥̅ serious rain D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall for here oooo(Rumukwurushi PHc) though dia was a change in d weather during the said eclipse period. My 100000000cent
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Googlers: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Here in otukpo, we observed the eclipse exactly 2:20pm. You needed to see my frnd with his family with their sun shield..

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Arosa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ok make I try am again, the "eclipes" is come go . undecided grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
eclipse of jtf and bh live on nairaland. happy viewing
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by spinna: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Just ended in lagos, feels wonderful to see it and thanks to the nairalander who mentioned the vhs tape
tip
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Idrismusty97(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
iterator25: not elephant, Idowuogbo
Not idowuogbo,Ant
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by profjones(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
alfredo4u: ours here in ph is rain esclipes not sun esclipes
oyinbo must nt c diz, i swear. Congrats, u just murdered english
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Ajibel(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
sad so dis eclipse, has came and went n i culdnt see it in my area cry cry embarassed angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
nairacoded.com:
ThE Eclipes is come and gone...in my area, it was hardly noticeable, most people aren't even aware smth happened.
na so 8 cool)
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Ikengawo: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
[size=15pt]DONT BE A DUMBASS AND STARE AT A SOLAR ECLIPSE YOU'LL GO BLIND[/size]
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ikengawo: [size=15pt]DONT BE A DUMBASS AND STARE AT A SOLAR ECLIPSE YOU'LL GO BLIND[/size]

I'm already getting blind with the pics here taken from their chinko phones undecided embarassed
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by MicroBox: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
noble4d: here in zaria....na amattan oooo
Oooh! Zaria ammatan, miss you soooo much.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
coolEclipse of my C.ock!!!

undecided
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by profjones(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chillisauce:

I'm already getting blind with the pics here taken from their chinko phones undecided embarassed
na d grammar wey dem dey blow for here nahin dey blur ma own view
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by emmanuel4fire: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
geebehn:

plz give us that of etisalat..grin
Text eclipse to *232#. Network charges applies. . . .
LETS EXPECT ECLIPSE OF THE STAR AT 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Only those who can rig election are eligible to view. However if you can weed 3 wraps of Igbo (MARIJUANA) you're also eligible to view.
grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by BrutusOj(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Elueme: you were either not observant or you chose to be mischievous with the Op you quoted. There was an usual blend of reflection of the moon and Sun this noon though the intensity was far below average hence I will say what happened was below a partial eclipse. There was indeed an usual whether arnd 2:30-3:15pm
FAKE SCIENTIST...when dere was a partial eclipse 2005,even my grand mother was able to see a clear difrence between normal day weather n d unusual weather den..there has been d normal Abuja weather since mornin,my conclusion from my gud observation, NO ECLIPSE(partial or total).
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by ontheair: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Idrismusty97: Since the eclipse has come and "go" (should be GONE in your context but, since it is an event, I would have preferred .... eclipse has happened/occurred)."its'' (should be it's)my pleasure to tell you that you just murdered ''English" (more appropriately, it should be, for your supposed level of understanding of the language, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE).

... and what do you think you did?

The Chap's error was obviously a typo - perhaps due to autocorrect function of his phone or the equipment he used to type.

However, yours was a clear poor sentence construction and a clear reflection of how you speak the language. In my opinion, yours was terrible and worst than murder!!! 'NO PUN INTENDED'

Lesson learnt: Mind your business, be kind in your corrections and above all, live and let's live.

This isn't the LITERATURE forum.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
kachi6969: Ibadan girls be like "hallo sikira, shey egg lips dey 4 ur side??"

Hahahahaha!
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Different kinds of eclipse..@ images
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by obinoral(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
It was a nice scene to behold but nigerians are too occupy with hustle. imagin an agbero asking 'sey rain wan fall ni'
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by demmyzenny(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,I con dey wonder too o.
Nothing happened here in abuja grin
Don't mind them jawe! Maybe d guy is one of Abuja Politician grin
Tabh:
Lol,I con dey wonder too o.
Nothing happened here in abuja grin
Don't mind them jawe! Maybe d guy is one of Abuja Politician
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by ibro360(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
all i knw is dat d sun dy pepper my eye
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by eluquenson(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
ontheair:

... and what do you think you did?

The Chap's error was obviously a typo - perhaps due to autocorrect function of his phone or the equipment he used to type.

However, yours was a clear poor sentence construction and a clear reflection of how you speak the language. In my opinion, yours was terrible and worst than murder!!! 'NO PUN INTENDED'

Lesson learnt: Mind your business, be kind in your corrections and above all, live and let's live.

This isn't the LITERATURE forum.
some errors cant be blamed on auto correct...or typo......

when we see gbagaunS, WE KNOW.....

ya dig tht?? run along kiddo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (79) (Reply)

Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.