Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE (2536 Views)

Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE / Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional / A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2013
@ ganny fire burnt your mouth,did I beg money from u,stop making mouth here okay don't give a damm hear it and hear it clearly into your fucking skunk...
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 3:43am On Nov 09, 2013
A tiler indeed, look ur back I wil fish u out
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Polio: 3:48am On Nov 09, 2013
ganny1: A tiler indeed, look ur back I wil fish u out

Supply evidences he did a shoddy job and absconded with your money or quit the threats and accusations

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by brabus(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Tundetiler2011: @ ganny fire burnt your mouth,did I beg money from u,stop making mouth here okay don't give a damm hear it and hear it clearly into your fucking skunk...

That's too hash Tunde! You don't do that to your client whether good or bad. You don't want this type of PR for your business.

Oga Ganny1, sorry for your plight! I believe if it is good you won't turn here to say otherwise. I also believe that someone who could afford N1.6m tiles wouldn't abscond with labour fee.

I won't support mediocrity because what is happening here is killing the chances of many others doing business online. Not many people will have the time to read your part of the story.

So, its better to manage your client very well. Sir Tunde, please apologize to your client and move on.

My Thought: What's stopping the tiler from posting the pictures of his job? I do that all the time to showcase my work. Don't be the devil's advocate!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks @ brabus, ve bein followin ur threads nd I belief we wil one day do sometin together. Dis tiler disappointed me, I don't want to giv him d job initially but due to his persistent callin nd pleading I decided to try him. God bear me witness if am stil owin dis guy, can u imagine spending over 2m plus workmanship nd materials on a job, nd at d end of d day u get a shit. To u people dat make a stupid comments here I don't blame u people because u could not afford buying a block letalone buyin a tiles. Their is an estate am buildin again now in ikorodu, I was thinkin am goin to giv dis bastard tiler d tillin job not knowing his goin to fuckedup.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ ganny u re the most useless guy I have ever meet on who do u think u re ,imagine insultive the whole Nairaland all because they re here to know the fact and u keep molesting yourself,I swear u re a coward,@ brabus tell him to post the pictures of the work I did for or better keep silent,I'm ready to fight with him with my last blood
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ ganny listen to yourself,with will u,I wonder if u re God,sorry man,u re nothing but a pencil in the hands of alimight...eye rolling
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by texaco1: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tundetiler2011: @ ganny listen to yourself,with will u,I wonder if u re God,sorry man,u re nothing but a pencil in the hands of alimight...eye rolling
i dont think you are going about this the right way , this man called ganny has got nothing to lose and believe me this thread is enough to discourage hundreds of potential customer that would have loved to patronize you , if not for the allegation but for the way and manner you are responding to mr ganny , i believe you should have called him and at least tried to resolve this issue amicably , we Yoruba have a saying which is oruko rere san ju wura loo , good name and reputation is better than gold and silver . you are unknowingly tarnishing ur reputation and name by this continued exchange of insult . kill this matter once and for all and let mr ganny come here to the whole issue has been resolved and that it was just a minor misunderstanding . but if you like you may continue exchanging insults with hi , just remember this so called ganny doesn't need nairaland for advert it is you that need nairaland to advertise your goods and services . he can create numerous threads just to spoil ur name . i believe a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ Barbus,thanks for your corrections I don't meant,sorry its hurt the whole Nairahand,he hurt me,sir why will come on here while I was in his site working for him he came here tarnished my image without prove,the only prove I stand on his the picture of the work I did for and let the whole nairaland see and judge..thanks a lot Barbus God bless
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ texco1,thank a lot for been a good listner and follower of this sence,for me its over
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
texaco1: i dont think you are going about this the right way , this man called ganny has got nothing to lose and believe me this thread is enough to discourage hundreds of potential customer that would have loved to patronize you , if not for the allegation but for the way and manner you are responding to mr ganny , i believe you should have called him and at least tried to resolve this issue amicably , we Yoruba have a saying which is oruko rere san ju wura loo , good name and reputation is better than gold and silver . you are unknowingly tarnishing ur reputation and name by this continued exchange of insult . kill this matter once and for all and let mr ganny come here to the whole issue has been resolved and that it was just a minor misunderstanding . but if you like you may continue exchanging insults with hi , just remember this so called ganny doesn't need nairaland for advert it is you that need nairaland to advertise your goods and services . he can create numerous threads just to spoil ur name . i believe a word is enough for the wise
thanks@ texaco, actually I don't nid his apology but what pains me is that, dis guy ve don such a tin to like 3people on nairaland and at d end of d day, he wil turn it to a fight. I mean just imagine ur wastin ur hard earns money to a fool like him. I blamed myself for it because one igbo guy could ve do d job for me but I gav Tunde d job because of his consistent callin
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tunde hear me well, u can't play smartness wit me. Am a guy to d core. Am ur father if u don't know, ur own case is small because I know how to discipline u if I wish. U don't just take people for granted b thinkin they wil do nothin. Blif me nd u, b thankin ur God dat am not in town. I wil make dis forum to b hot for u, u wil run atlast. Their is no way to dupe us again on nairaland, u can find another forum, Bastard.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
thanks@ texaco,did u see what this fool is saying agin?
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ ganny u called ur self a core,u re a coward
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls nairalander kip a distance from a tiler called TUNDE, incase u in nid of labourer at site he can do dat but concernin tilling pls don't waste ur money, look for a beta tiler on nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by texaco1: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
ganny1: Pls nairalander kip a distance from a tiler called TUNDE, incase u in nid of labourer at site he can do dat but concernin tilling pls don't waste ur money, look for a beta tiler on nairaland.
boss the damage has been done , let this issue pass and if you want your money back just ask him to refund it, the way you are doing this people will start to think thatyou have another agenda or maybe there is something personal about it.
@tunde tiler, apologize and do all the necessary corrections that can be done on the job .
guys let this issue just go away . haba !
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ganny and tundetiler,pls both of u are mature enough, pls both of you should bury the hatchet and reconcile.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ texaco nd segzy thanks bros, dis guy never aceept his mistakes. Am not d first he did dis rubbish to on nairaland. Wen someone made a mistake nd they call ur attention to it, it mandatory to correct d mistakes nd apologize. I 100per sure is not a tiler, is a pity I fell to a wrong hand.my concern now is, he shud bring a professional tiler to rectify al d mistakes. I don't tell him to replace d tiles he brakes but come for correction. Shikena
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by segcymoor(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
ganny1: @ texaco nd segzy thanks bros, dis guy never aceept his mistakes. Am not d first he did dis rubbish to on nairaland. Wen someone made a mistake nd they call ur attention to it, it mandatory to correct d mistakes nd apologize. I 100per sure is not a tiler, is a pity I fell to a wrong hand.my concern now is, he shud bring a professional tiler to rectify al d mistakes. I don't tell him to replace d tiles he brakes but come for correction. Shikena

I am afraid nothing can be done to correct tiles but to break it. .take heart!
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
ganny1: @ texaco nd segzy thanks bros, dis guy never aceept his mistakes. Am not d first he did dis rubbish to on nairaland. Wen someone made a mistake nd they call ur attention to it, it mandatory to correct d mistakes nd apologize. I 100per sure is not a tiler, is a pity I fell to a wrong hand.my concern now is, he shud bring a professional tiler to rectify al d mistakes. I don't tell him to replace d tiles he brakes but come for correction. Shikena

what is the level of damage on the tiles?
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Al d flats toilet floor nid to b removed bos they are not plumed. Windows sketching is zero. Some wall nid to b remove nd replace it because it looks shabby. There is alot of correction which I showed him wen I was in town but he ranaway never show up til now. Ve called him several times dats reason y I decided to place it on nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2013
@ tundetiler, tell us ur part of the tiles work done by you and pls do the necessary correction by ganny becos u see dis is a small world. @ tundetiler pls i beg u do all necessary amend to keep life moving, who knows tomorrow. That is my little contribution.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Reference(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Tundetiler2011: @ ganny listen to yourself,with will u,I wonder if u re God,sorry man,u re nothing but a pencil in the hands of alimight...eye rolling

Oh come of it. With this attitude your career and business has little prospects. Even if you are right and Mr. Ganny is wrong you don't talk like this. It shows you cannot bear stress and to air this in the very market where you display your wares is plain silly. Better keep quiet or respond objectively and respectfully.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2013
I laugh
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2013
@ reference,okay I hear
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Reference:

Oh come of it. With this attitude your career and business has little prospects. Even if you are right and Mr. Ganny is wrong you don't talk like this. It shows you cannot bear stress and to air this in the very market where you display your wares is plain silly. Better keep quiet or respond objectively and respectfully.
@ Reference thanks bros for d contribution, dis guy is very stubborn. He don't listen to advise, assuming he has corrected al d mistakes dis issue could ve rest since. Infact I pity dos who patronize him
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by elogic(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Are u erecting a mansion? Are you wondering if u will find sumone competent enough to wire the building? Do you think real talent are scarce? E-logic is the answer. We shall completly power u by experience. For more info, contact 07034734854 or nodetayo@yahoo.com or 7C6B6851
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Hh
Re: Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 4:43am On Dec 19, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

IF YOU DON'T OWN A PLOT OF LAND AROUND THE DANGOTE REFINERIES... This Is For YOU / 1405sqm! 6 Sitting Rooms+10-bed Ensuite+2-bed Flat+4 Bqs In Lekki @ #350m! / Luxury 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex At Oral Estate By Chevron Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.